GLITCH REPORT

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
CharlesT
Aura Tree

GLITCH REPORT

Postby CharlesT » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Rooftrellen, the Treant Protector has a lot of glitches I've been finding out about. First of all, there is so description of what happens when you get scepter even though there is a scepter upgrade. Once you do get scepter on roof however, there are many glitches with the hero. you cant pick up ruins (except invis) and you can't use any healing items (tangos, salves). Also, you can't use TPs or BoT. If Veng is on the other team, her plus damage aura will apply negative damage to roof. The biggest glitch is that the Abyssal Blade stun lasts forever or until you die. -unstuck works to bring you back to the fountain if you can survive the minute but then you will be bashed still in the fountain. I think using Abyssal Blade/Scepter on Tree should be bannable until tree gets his glitches fixed.

-CharlesT

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: GLITCH REPORT

Postby FalenGa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Thank you for letting us know, @CharlesT .

Every single glitch exploit is bannable, and tree's glitches are in this category.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 am

I just started playing a lot of the scepter treant and I never knew about this. Thanks for the heads up.

The glitch should be easily enough to avoid. By going scepter, it usually means going support, it never occurred to me to get bash or damage items. Usually after scepter it is followed by BM and tank items - guinsoo, cuirass, shiva, linken, etc... To go damage build, that 4200 gold early goes a long way, especially when the scepter must be build early enough to benefit the eyes.

But I do hope someone fix this treant. It royally sucks that he cannot TP at all once he has the scepter, not even with BoT. ;)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:45 pm

You need to activate the stun from absyl to trigger the glitch right?

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”