Beastmaster > meepo?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Re: Beastmaster > meepo?

Postby WolfPackMama » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 am

Surprised Dazzle isn't mentioned either. He's a fun early to mid game nuisance that can fully prevent Geo getting any kills on his lane carry partner, all while harassing the crap out of Geos. Poison Touch is a powerful tool to chase and pick one down, while ganking. Lategame, when Weave latches on all Geos, it really makes a difference to pick and shred one down, or prevent a push and scare them off.

Ember is my second Go-To, but he needs hella lot of farm to be effective, and that's where Meepo beats him up at. At farming pace.
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:25 pm

that only works if geo is bad. Any half descent geo will go mid and the above is irrelevant.

Ofc, shallow grave can be annoying vs any cary. But anyone will just go after the healer first or have a silencing hero/item disable healer and take out the carry first.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm

to beat a meepo is simple, dont play EM and actually play dota the real way which is NON EM. EM is a joke mode and makes playing meepo look simple. i have seen only a handful of people actually be decent on non em on ENT. but i can say with 100 percent certainty. there is no good meepo player that can play non em on WC3.

MageOfTime
Forest Walker

Postby MageOfTime » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 pm

play normal mode to counter meepo and u will find he isnt that broken
oh didnt even notice the guy above me said the same thing

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

The only way to stop a meepo is to have a lot of burst and quite a coordinated team.
Where one falls out lategame and the other one's just impossible in pubs.
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”