Battlefury or Midas for PA?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Letbell
Treant

Battlefury or Midas for PA?

Postby Letbell » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:23 pm

I randomed PA in one of the game, and looking up dotabuff. Some players choose midas over fury, and some doesn't get fury and rush manta.
Is it a good idea to invest on midas over battlefury? I watched a few vid that many people build midas over fury and rush manta.

I didn't know that manta could deal so much damage alone with her crit passive.

Essenze
Donator

Re: Battlefury or Midas for PA?

Postby Essenze » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:15 pm

I never went midas and don't plan to. I rush bfury under 9mins and own after that in most cases. I just don't see the point of midas since attack speed isn't a problem for her and you can farm pretty fast with bfury cleave. Never seen manta pa though..

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Bfury is "common" for PA - the reg from hp/mana + dmg + cleaving definitely compensantes in a long term; Havent tried midas on PA tbh - it can be useful and work, might try one of these days and see how it goes xd

Manta is situational - Yes most people will say if u have problems with spells, just go BKB, but even some ultis go through bkb, and if well played, you can easily make people fuck up against a manta illusion, giving u free space to roam and kill after (same goes for PA with vlads and desolator for example - not the ideal build, but can work)

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:09 pm

dotabuff is for dota 2, its a different game now

rushing bfury isn't good either. I've tried it, it's better to get some other items first.

Midas isn't bad on her, but usually mort can farm well enough at all stages of the game, that she doesn't really need it.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:20 am

I get radi :) yes srs... and yes at or under 12 minutes

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:56 am

vlads and then desolator is a really nasty combo for early teamfight assassinations. or desolator then vlads.

fgfe
Aura Tree

Postby fgfe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Pa is a snowballing carry relying on kills, so you usually buy fighting items like vlads deso basher bkb, not farming items (midas is awful, bfury okayish). In dota2 pas dagger applies your attack modifier on the target and can also crit, so you can destroy supports with an early deso.

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Bf and bkb are must for PA.
Midas might be a good item but definitely not in EM because the em games are much quicker than normal games and it takes too much time to farm midas based on the entire game duration...

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”