In regards to Frank

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
corey2013
Forest Walker

In regards to Frank

Postby corey2013 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Hey guys I really think we should have a safe space away from republicans and mean people where we can just say whatever we want about frank and our feelings and stuff. Frank, aka Franklin, Frankothy, and Frankfort, has affected all our lives in a number of ways (mostly for the worst), and I feel it is necessary to call him out on his wrong doings, his lies, and his overall mean republican ways (I'm a liberal). I'll start. Frank has used me for years to carry him in dota 1 pubs on a smurf while hes on his main, he also has called me fat in discord a few thousand times (I'm very skinny). I do have some good memories with frank, grinding dota 2 party mmr, winning 13 ranked games in a row together, and sharing some very valued personal information over discord voice chat. I used to be in love with him, but as I have grown as a person, I seem to have grown away from frank as well. I'll always remember you frank, and I will try to remember the good things. Anyways guys, your turns! Give it a go. -Evil.Lemon (Lemon, Founder of Team Fruit)

Brando
Forest Walker

Re: In regards to Frank

Postby Brando » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Frank lost my team MULTIPLE battle cup grand finals wins and proceeded to disappear afterwards. He's either GRINDING stats on a dead game or taking one of his 'jogs' like all the old, slow , useless Canadian people do. Need to find direct information that will lead to Frankforts arrest - minimum prize you get to go on a Christian Cleansing at any church provided by Lemons sister.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Ah finally a Frank, F-god, Buyback KIng thread. No need to say Frank went mia after multiple failed battle cups and losing us games :V. Used to be a LEGEND and now here he his giving advice to WC3 apes. Some people say hes 6k, some say 4k, but to me, he is equivalent to a mid 3k (little higher than lemon.) Hes got a high skill cap on heroes such as bristleback but give him ANYTHING else and things may go wrong. I hear he now is struggling to snipe trash players on ENT servers. I feel very embarrassed to once know frank as the GOD of ENT, the slayer of pubs and once a PROUD low 4k player. To me, now he's just a 3k ghost who does not that the pride to play dota 2 and has to play dota 1 to get some sort of achievement out of 20 elo games. be careful tho! if he picks slark your games are done!

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:03 pm

If u are so happy with your dota2 career (NA DOTA LUL) why are u here spamming and calling people that play wc3 losers? Doesnt that make u even bigger losers? Get a life NA dota jokes. In eu servers ur skill is equal to 2k mmr. SuFail wannabes.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Alright since yall are craving validation and attention ill give u it, here goes ill try to include everyone:
ill do a list like lemon used to make,
Starting off with pmg and zeus since i respect them the most.
pmg aka gooch - fun dota player to play with; most down to earth person on discord possibly on drugs
zeus aka dad aka uncle - the most selfless dota player i know; most mature person on discord looked up to him as a human being
brando - talented dota player; cant say much about him but he doesn't like me is what i gather from his post here, feeds off drama and stirring the pot
jager aka joey - great dota player; has a mind for dota not sure if he trolls or is srs half the time, i wont shit talk him even though hes shit talking about me out of respect of the good times we had on dota 1 and 2, had the most fun playing customs since in dota hes easily tilted from people taking his lane
jakie aka jacob aka poop - great dota player; also has a mind for dota and my opinion about him as a person changed over time ( for the better), best wc3 customs player out of the bunch
last but not least lemon aka corey aka fat - great LoL player; slays pussy on the daily; top of his class when it comes to women, more intelligent than he lets on, possibly a genius. Unfortunately he demands more attention than a 3 year old. Also believes his superior height means he can take on anyone on a fight.

Now on a more serious note i had to leave due to a personal matter back in august and i even said i had to leave i guess you overlooked that. I guess you want to know why im not playing dota 2 atm and thats because i simply dont have that much free time anymore and the game is highly addictive.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:30 pm

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:38 pm

@jfaller1 1v1 irl? Wat u gonna do, smash ur keyboard to make me forfeit or u gonna drown me in ur tears? NA dota drama LUL. Are u Ritsu? Nah ur proly uglier.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:15 pm

NA LUL.
Keep barking. If u were good in dota2 u wouldnt even be here.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 pm

gonna assume youre a 1100 ELO player

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 pm

@Frank i respect those kinda words man. HIGHLY accurate as well. Lets play some run kitty run one of these day, like the good ol times

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:58 am

good players dont care about lanes being taken, GREAT players tilt when a 4k takes their lane or offlaners lose games. that being said team FRUIT has the best players to ever come out of ent. #4kR33TARDS #stayinyolane #dota1isforlowiqapes. any current ENT players (franky boi) wouldnt understand if a 4k loses you a game and you tilt (since he 4k) :Hearteyes:

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”