Wanna earn money & play dota w/ hot babes? Check out ENT's Dota Inhouse League.

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Wanna earn money & play dota w/ hot babes? Check out ENT's Dota Inhouse League.

Postby cashmeoutside- » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 am

ENT's Dota Inhouse League season 2 just began and now is the perfect time to join! Anyone over 1300 ELO is welcome to our games which feature:
- higher skilled player pool
- balanced, fair games
- hot babes (whisper michelle@useast.battle.net and tina@useast.battle.net for proof)
- $2 prize purse for season 2 winner

Reply here with your wc3 username and/or discord username (or post a vouch request at viewforum.php?f=183) and we'll whisper you game names between 5PM-11PM PST.

divinerape

Re: Wanna earn money & play dota w/ hot babes? Check out ENT's Dota Inhouse League.

Postby divinerape » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:10 pm

cashmeoutside- wrote:ENT's Dota Inhouse League season 2 just began and now is the perfect time to join! Anyone over 1300 ELO is welcome to our games which feature:
- higher skilled player pool
- balanced, fair games
- hot babes (whisper michelle@useast.battle.net and tina@useast.battle.net for proof)
- $2 prize purse for season 2 winner

Reply here with your wc3 username and/or discord username (or post a vouch request at viewforum.php?f=183) and we'll whisper you game names between 5PM-11PM PST.

michelle https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d6/c7/33/d6c7 ... weight.jpg

tina https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QsiY93vzZIc/hqdefault.jpg

I call lies...

That and I'm only 1180 elos? How to get good at dotas?

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Re: Wanna earn money & play dota w/ hot babes? Check out ENT's Dota Inhouse League.

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 am

theres no good players in that league besides B-GOD aka BRANDO. 2 dollars is a lot holy shit id play if i had the time fuck i could use that 2 dollars rn.

dont forget to follow https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota as he takes down the best of ENT players and wins his consecutive 1st place in a row and rake in the dough!

the top player in that league is about 1.5k mmr dota 2, but yes very competitive and very high skilled players! wish i could play. cheers!

p.s. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:46 am

I think there is something you should know. Back in the day I used to play quite a few games with "Michelle" and some of our friends from various clans. We all used to talk on Ventrilo and she would only say something verrryyyy rarely like once in a while every hour or so. I was really confused by this and people thought she was just shy. One day she came in to ventrilo while I was alone in a channel and she came down and asked me if I was going to play, i Responded with a "No" and she said "ok". I then proceeded to ask her a different question which any normal person would've had to respond to, and a mistake was made on her end. She or, he i Should say pressed their "push to talk" button a little too early and I completely and CLEARLY heard a mans voice telling a woman exactly what to say on the mic, and then she repeated it. I was SHOOK and I called her (him) out and he left Ventrilo.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 am

Holy shit @corey2013 (what a name) that happened to an old friend on mine, but he fell in love with the girl on discord and lost his mind once he found out it was a guy. never heard from him yet. R.I.P. But yeah thats crazy, no idea why people pretend to be girls, must be sick in the head or possibly an animal.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:09 am

literally no hot babes please ignore

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”