HIGH LEVEL DOTA 1 TWICH STREAM 6.5K MMR PLAYER

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
jfaller1
Forest Walker

Re: HIGH LEVEL DOTA 1 TWICH STREAM 6.5K MMR PLAYER

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:51 am

^Team Fruit, make sure to follow us as we represent the BEST ENT players!

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 am

jfaller1 wrote:in a few weeks! our team captain will let us know soon. but for now tune into https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota for a sneak peek at our game play!

What times is this active? Always offline when I open it

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 pm

"suggest you join their ih league! none of the current players playing now were even allowed to play in the old REAL DIHL"

the old real dihl? what? LOL. Oh you mean the one that had total of 15 players (half of them homosexual)
playing private matches. Shit thats too intense for ent players.
like I said before
"I still can't believe how u not realize that the group of dihl players almost all knew each other, used the league for their own satisfaction, and ditched it when they got bored. That's no proper league"

Besides, the current new dihl is way bigger than old one ever would be. Theres new players joining,
the clan channel is much bigger than before, and definitely better leadership.
To sum it up, New dihl > Old Dihl

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 pm

@kingkar the old Dihl had over 30 members, and yeah they are private matches...(obviously?)..And yeah we all knew each other eventually because it was a real league where we actually talked to each other on team speak mumble. The new "Dihl" is literally no better than pubs. Noone has a fucking clue, not even the players who are considered good. The real dihl (old one) actually had properly structured picks and gameplay....the few games ive played in this new shit dihl feels like im playing ENT pubs. Literally no differences. Don't call yourself an inhouse league or decent players if you just play the same way you do in your shitty pub games.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 pm

@divinerape hes active around 8pm-12

@kingkar you're literally still butthurt that you tried to play during that DIHL time and played one game that we actually had to pause mid game and kick you because you were actually that bad. I've seen you in pubs years ago and you are by far one of the worst and toxic ENT players to play this game. your peak ELO in a DEAD game was 1250, idk if it gets anymore embarrassing than that. the only reason you even defend the current dihl is because they let any retard with mental issues to play the game. You're a disgusting yard ape and you were the worst player back when i played and you are still the worst player currently (and thats saying something considering how bad the average ENT player is now.) I've actually never seen someone have around 3000 games played and have never gotten past 1300. Disgusting

P.S Follow my boy https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota for AMAZING plays.

P.P.S BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 am

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

P.S. GO DIHL GO

P.P.S. EVIL.LEMON 2-8 SK

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 am

@jfaller1 i only played 1 game in old dihl maybe few years ago, was playing Lion went like 3-8?, and I was never kicked ingame.
"your peak ELO in a DEAD game was 1250"
smurf?
Your facts are full of shit
and if you think team Fruit(wtf name is that)
can actually win against top dota 2 teams is laughable.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:49 am

I BEAT GDRAGON MID AFTER GOOGLING WHAT FIRE PANDA'S SKILLS DO
MAGA

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 am

@kingkar I mean you can SPIT out lies all you want to make yourself not look like a fuckin retard on these forums , but multiple people whom Iv'e talked to today specifically remember you getting kicked mid game for being so shit. Now THAT is laughable, not the lovable Team Fruit. Also, we will beat the top dota 2 teams. We have a PERFECTED algorithm that has been tested over 100 times to win every single game as our 5 man team. We've already beat multiple teams who tried out for last years Kiev Major, and they were WAY too easy. Simple fact is, we can't lose, and you're a joke. (1250 elo is like 500 mmr btw, so thats pretty fucking gross) Also I'm willing to bet you're at LEAST 32 years old, you crusty eyed grandpa.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:41 am

@cashmeoutside- ur some disgusting looking euro 30 year old with a receeding hairline, tiny arms and a HUGE bell (HugMeOnce Style.)

@kingkar you've played ENT for probably like 7 years straight and you've never been above 1300 ELO. Disgusting. You IH now because as i stated, the average ELO of those IH players are 900-1200. Apes if i do say so myself. I cant even imagine any of you animals playing dota 2 that actually requires a brain and not just picking huskar putting him mid and thinking youre a good player. I remember obsing once and seeing one of cashmeoutsides best players on tiny go 0-15 with 20 cs at 20 min. I miss the good old ENT DAYS, the good players ENT days. You just KNOW when king.virgin is allowed in ur IH league that it has to be a terrible league. Cheers!

P.S. cashmeoutside is hideous

P.P.S King.Virgin has never hit 1300 ELO or 1.0 KD in 7 years of dota 1 LUL

P.P.P.S hugmeonce took a 13 year old out to lunch when he was 30

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”