HIGH LEVEL DOTA 1 TWICH STREAM 6.5K MMR PLAYER

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
jfaller1
Forest Walker

HIGH LEVEL DOTA 1 TWICH STREAM 6.5K MMR PLAYER

Postby jfaller1 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 am

Follow my boy brandy BOi. https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota

For some HIGH level skills. Raping DIHL and crushing pubs. 6.5k MMR dota 2 player and top ENT player

go watch https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota for some great dotes. very educational and teaches you plays. great music also. huge cock.

once again go watch https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota hes live now!

https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota

corey2013
Forest Walker

Re: HIGH LEVEL DOTA 1 TWICH STREAM 6.5K MMR PLAYER

Postby corey2013 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:41 am

I watch this stream every day! Its truly some good plays. He plays in DIHL (the new shitty ass copy of the old Dihl) and completely wrecks everyone! If you want to watch the last decent dota 1 player tear it up, watch his stream!

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:45 am

Hes 2-0 so far, godlike both games, this stream is AMAZING. https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota

FIowersnow
Basic Tree

Postby FIowersnow » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I sold my 9k mmr dota 2 account in summer. But i can call my friends forev and mp and they join me and go play 5v5 dota 2. I am heen. U have full team to face us? Losers get perma ban. U think u can beat the humble flowersnow?

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Hey guys make sure you tune in to the dota 2 International qualifiers in 6 months!! My team (Team fruit) is preparing to stomp the current pro teams. All of us fruit members came from dota1 ENT, and you know us all probably. We have QuestionMarkKid (Mango, our Captain) we have Jager (kiwi, star mid player) Brando, (Cherry) Evil.Lemon, (Lemon, team Fruit founder), and Frank (Lime, very well known on ENT). We are currently training hard preparing to make our ENT boys proud.

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 pm

corey2013 wrote:Hey guys make sure you tune in to the dota 2 International qualifiers in 6 months!! My team (Team fruit) is preparing to stomp the current pro teams. All of us fruit members came from dota1 ENT, and you know us all probably. We have QuestionMarkKid (Mango, our Captain) we have Jager (kiwi, star mid player) Brando, (Cherry) Evil.Lemon, (Lemon, team Fruit founder), and Frank (Lime, very well known on ENT). We are currently training hard preparing to make our ENT boys proud.

Awesome (if srs)
Gonna watch.

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:21 am

corey2013 wrote:I watch this stream every day! Its truly some good plays. He plays in DIHL (the new shitty ass copy of the old Dihl) and completely wrecks everyone! If you want to watch the last decent dota 1 player tear it up, watch his stream!

WTF, this is coming from evil.lemon -- who scored a 2-8 sand king in his DIHL debut yesterday

Trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He tryna 1v5 us after his team dead....thinking SK can suicide like techies. confusing....

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 098834.w3g
These users thanked the author cashmeoutside- for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:42 am)

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 am

@cashmeoutside- Dihl Debut? I decided to play 1 game for a quick laugh yesterday, which I got. After my captain decided to pick a terrible line-up and fail to explain which heroes are playing which roles, my phoenix proceeded to stand basically AFK in the off-lane and auto-attack creeps. I was so flabbergasted at the low quality of these "high-skill" games, that I didn't even know what to do. Oh and that "1v5" was Brando (best Dihl player even though he trolls)(Also Cherry on team Fruit) telling me on discord to go die. Ya'll are cute tho, keep playing. -Lemon (Team Fruit founder)

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:13 am

cashmeoutside is possible one of the worst players ive seen on dota 1 along with everyone else who plays that ih league. ive obs maybe 2-3 games just to get a good laugh out of those clowns. they play cd because cm is too hard for them, they have under 100 cs on core heroes by 40 minutes and the entire game is a shit fest. if you want a good laugh and to watch animals play dota 1, i suggest you join their ih league! none of the current players playing now were even allowed to play in the old REAL DIHL because they were that bad. it makes sense that they are playing dota 1 in 2017 to feel good about themselves. and for those saying they play for fun, read the game chat, they flame eachother and are not enjoying it whatsoever. its comical to see these yard apes act like theyre something bigger than they are.

P.S BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 am

ill never let some HERALD yard ape talk shit to the BEST LIVING SUPPORT TO PLAY DOTA 2 EVIL.LEMON AKA COREY2013, AKA FOUNDER OF TEAM FRUIT #ROADTOTI8

SingSing
Armored Tree

Postby SingSing » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 am

Jager when is your first match? I want to watch it!

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:54 am

in a few weeks! our team captain will let us know soon. but for now tune into https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota for a sneak peek at our game play!

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:54 am

cashmeoutside is the best player on ENT and anyone who doubts that is jealous and can 1v1 me anytime for uninstall!

KK, DIHL maybe not at the level of these 6.5k MMR dota 2 pros, but much better than ENT pubs which are overrun by game ruiners and euro trash.

P.S> GO DIHL GO DIHL GO

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 am

cashmeoutside- wrote:cashmeoutside is the best player on ENT and anyone who doubts that is jealous and can 1v1 me anytime for uninstall!

KK, DIHL maybe not at the level of these 6.5k MMR dota 2 pros, but much better than ENT pubs which are overrun by game ruiners and euro trash.

P.S> GO DIHL GO DIHL GO

Hey @cashmeoutside- what MMR do you think you'd calibrate at if you played dota 2 consistently? just curious if you're the best ENT player at the moment.

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:50 am

@cashmeoutside- 1. You are not even on the top 10 on the leader boards, so how do you call yourself the best player on ENT?
2. I 100% take you up on that 1v1 for uninstall offer.
3. Maybe not at the level of 6.5k mmr pros? you arent even playing at a 2500 MMR level. You guys don't understand basic concepts that low skill dota 2 players understand.
P.S> Catch Evil.Lemon (Lemon) Jager (Kiwi) Brando (Cherry) Frank (Lime) and QuestionMarkKid (Mango) at dota 2 International 2018 qualifiers.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”