Smurfs in Dota 1

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Dhamma
Treant

Re: Smurfs in Dota 1

Postby Dhamma » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:He's way too cool for DotA 1, that's why he hangs around the forum trolling people.

Yo edge, was wondering if I could get your take on this as an EX. Obviously jager, lemon & friends are just here to troll. Most of their posts are just that. Any idea why the mods don't just delete most of them? They are completely useless and off topic.
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post:
Panopticon (Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:22 am)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:41 pm

SheSwallows wrote:
EdgeOfChaos wrote:He's way too cool for DotA 1, that's why he hangs around the forum trolling people.

Yo edge, was wondering if I could get your take on this as an EX. Obviously jager, lemon & friends are just here to troll. Most of their posts are just that. Any idea why the mods don't just delete most of them? They are completely useless and off topic.

Lazy/biased. They sure are quick to delete my posts though (granted my language is colorful)

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:31 pm

yo sheswallows. have u even seen edges posts recently. the fact that he used to be a ent mod is actually hilarious.
almost everything on the forums here is useless and off topic. if u deleted every interesting and fun thread, then these forums would be dead.
im sure staff department wouldnt like that.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:42 pm

SheSwallows wrote:

IMO most moderation focus is on moderating the ENT games more than the forums.

However, there have still been lots of topics getting deleted here recently. I don't quite like so much how entire topics like the Axe vs Abaddon one are getting deleted just because people start drama there, but oh well. Not really my problem anymore.

KingKar wrote:yo sheswallows. have u even seen edges posts recently. the fact that he used to be a ent mod is actually hilarious.
almost everything on the forums here is useless and off topic. if u deleted every interesting and fun thread, then these forums would be dead.
im sure staff department wouldnt like that.

I am participating a bit in the drama, cause I find it funny.

My trolling is pretty light on this forum, honestly. And yeah, I didn't troll at all when I was a mod, cause there are different standards.

but yeah if they removed the trolling, 99% of posts here would be gone.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 pm

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:59 am

Way too good for dota 1**, but fun trolling retards or yard apes that continue to play a dead game in ALMOST 2018 QWEWQDSA.

ps twitch.tv/westonOG for pro STREAMs

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:36 am

jfaller1 wrote:Way too good for dota 1**, but fun trolling retards or yard apes that continue to play a dead game in ALMOST 2018 QWEWQDSA.

ps twitch.tv/westonOG for pro STREAMs

Doubtful. You just sound like a little punk bish at this point. Please do us all a favor and scram, forever.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:19 pm

jfaller1 wrote:Way terrible for dota 1**, and get triggered way too often with everything.

ps twitch.tv/westonOG for shit STREAMs

Fixed that for you.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”