Team Fruit Roster Opening

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Brando
Forest Walker

Team Fruit Roster Opening

Postby Brando » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Hey Guys - So we have come across hard times in the Fruit Kingdom, one of our support players (4 position) has been diagnosed with fried brain. Our substitute Frank (Lime) has went M.I.A again and hasn't shown up for practice in days. IT is it with a great honor that I offer the Great players of ENT a chance to join our renowned and STORIED franchise. We plan on opening a house/training facility in Miami in the coming months to GRIND stats on ENT pubs, i mean practice for the upcoming International 8 and any tournament that wants Team Fruit to DESTROY in. We have trained, sweat and blood, cold or hot, to be the BEST possible team the world has ever seen. Our current roster includes -

Position 1 - Brando (Cherry) 6.6k mmr PEAK player, legendary AM player, DIHL-Extinguisher, rich, and confirmed pussy destroyer.

Position 2 - Jager. (Kiwi) STAR mid player, best TA ENT has EVER seen, confirmed non-virgin, has a beard, didn't fall in love with a guy.

Position 3 - lzleus. aka QuestionMarkKid (Mango) Team Fruit CAPTAIN , 100k salary, owns multiple restaurants (no worry for food during 18 hour dota practice days) and loving husband.

Position 4 - OPENING

Position 5 - Evil.Lemon (Lemon) - Team Fruit Founder - 2k mmr, Fell in love with guy, Works at Waba Grill (wanted to quit after 1 day), 6'2 280, Literally attracted to cock, will protect us from ANY Peruvians trying to invade our team house, one swing from Lemons TRUCK of an arm he's goin flyin.

So for your player application (Team Fruit and I) would like you to answer a few questions -

1) How many kills have you gotten in an AREM pub?

2) What would you do if a LARGE white male starting sprinting at you?

3) Do you support Capitalism?

4) If a piece of meat at Waba Grill gets tossed in a pile of Chicken, do you throw away that piece of meat or the pile of Chicken?

5) Have you ever fell in love with a guy?

Thanks for reading guys, we plan on practicing ATLEAST 12 hours a day after school/work. PLEASE comment with your thoughts/opinions and your applications. - Anyways, PMG OUT!

P.S. Any 4 position who gets accepted for the job will have to have 3 hour meditation sessions with fellow 5 position player (Lemon) atleast 5 times a week. (He will be your sex slave).

P.S.S. Any Recruitees applying MUST follow/like/subscribe to Twitch.tv/Weston_dota to fully support our Kingdom.

#TrustTheProcess #TeamFruitGoinBig #Ti8 #Ti8Champions #HugMeOnceHadDinnerWith13YearOldThatWasn'tHisSon #yabneu #OnlyRealMenPlayArem #Lakers2018Champs #ILoveMySquad
Last edited by Brando on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

kunkka
Treant

Re: Team Fruit Roster Opening

Postby kunkka » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:25 pm

1) How many kills have you gotten in an AREM pub?
I have 789789754678 kills, same as my ping

2) What would you do if a LARGE white male starting sprinting at you?
I'll 1v1 him mid solo loser gets perm ban

3) Do you support Capitalism?
Yes. Fxxk communism

4) If a piece of meat at Waba Grill gets tossed in a pile of Chicken, do you throw away that piece of meat or the pile of Chicken?
I eat the pile of Chicken

5) Have you ever fell in love with a guy?
Yes in Seoul
Last edited by kunkka on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:27 pm

You guys should look up Pat (IMMIKEJONES MIKE[P] etc)
He would be a good addition imo.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Holler, i want in. My main is feed_me@uswest

1- I got 14211 kills!
2 - I will eat the salad of any bloke large or small trying to come at me.
3 - What's a capitalism? Sounds like something you'll gag on if it's in too deep.
4 - I'm a vaginatarian
5 - Only if he lets me touch his fruits with my ;)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

fgfe
Aura Tree

Postby fgfe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Here we go:
1) a shit ton
2) i would ask him to stop or i would suck his dick.
3) id rather support capitalism than 4k mmr players
4) prefere throwing away my next dota game
5) yes, his name is jesus, amen!

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”