Best Heros to End the Game in Under 20 Minutes

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Re: Best Heros to End the Game in Under 20 Minutes

Postby WolfPackMama » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Brood isn't a situational hero. She's a very versatile hero, able to *at the same time* tank, carry, provide incredibly strong lane pressence, outfarm the enemy carry AND push like there's no tomorrow. She can fit into pretty much all line-ups. Saying she's situational is a very ridiculous way of saying that Brood can be countered. Of course she can. Every hero has hard and soft counters. Does she suffer against early AoE? Yes. Is she situational? Hell no.

If you go for Vlads/Jangoo/Medallion on Brood you're not going for right click brood in ultimate. You're going for farming/pushing build that can wreck two towers in a row while your team stalls a teamfight somewhere else.
It goes without saying that this build is effective if controlled well, because it's very easy to build up into (you don't have to wait for 1600/1000/1375 gold for BKB components early and staying at 600 HP).
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

pharaoh
Armored Tree

Postby pharaoh » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:41 pm

WolfPackMama wrote:If you go for Vlads/Jangoo/Medallion on Brood you're not going for right click brood in ultimate. You're going for farming/pushing build that can wreck two towers in a row while your team stalls a teamfight somewhere else.
It goes without saying that this build is effective if controlled well, because it's very easy to build up into (you don't have to wait for 1600/1000/1375 gold for BKB components early and staying at 600 HP).

Out of the three items you mentioned, only jango gives some hp, and costs around 1800g, so youre still staying at 600 hp, without a way to avoid getting disabled in ur ult. I won't even bother to further respond to such false logic. Brood is a situational hero and became kinda relevant when icefrog boosted her ult. Before that she was one of the weakest heroes in game. End of story.
If u wanna push only go pick chen and steal the enemy catapults with a drow and visage in your team.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm

@Sev I love it, I was in that game, and saw what you did, just tried to make them follow me for so long time as possible. Tiny with scepter also nice for rax fast.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”