Top 10 Anime Deaths

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
EdgeOfChaos

Top 10 Anime Deaths

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:58 pm

This is some top quality meme material here

So, the user makes this suggestion: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=126199
To ban people who use Radiance on the bear, then don't use the hero (while playing Syllabear)

He clearly wants this very much, but the suggestion doesn't really go how he expected when moderators start debating this and saying it can be a valid strategy. So, what is a person to do? Well, he figured he would throw a game to prove his point!

After posting his plans in the Suggestion thread, he goes ahead and does it! The absolute madman!
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 597834.w3g

Obviously, insta-banned for 5 days. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=126451

Makes the following appeal: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=126460
Using the classic "but he said I could game throw" defense.

RIP in Peace aimskjs, 2018-2018
God damn I love this forum sometimes.

(edit)
Either way this is one of the funniest/best dota threads here of 2018, highly recommend a read through. Sadly it's closed now and some of the funnier posts were deleted, but I feel the drama is only getting started.
shoutout to quentin for being a voice of reason: viewtopic.php?f=43&p=490608#p490597

Zeratul

Re: Top 10 Anime Deaths

Postby Zeratul » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Well it was fun while it lasted, but at some point, you gotta figure out that you cant debate it anymore, when it was already bent towards 1 side from the beginning ^^

So doubt the drama will continue (unless someone decides to dodge, which hopefully he wont) XD

PS: Zam's post actually were accurate on both situations (being allowed and not allowed)

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:39 pm

hmm, he also threw a previous game with the same build, other than the one he was banned for: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 597603.w3g
could ban request that one too for extra drama...
(11:06 / All) LeaveMeAlone: can u
(11:08 / All) LeaveMeAlone: leave me alone
(11:13 / All) LeaveMeAlone: im making rad and wont attack unit
(11:33 / All) LeaveMeAlone: mod said its not banable for sylla

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:43 pm

Well considering he already had teal on his team, he dind't have to do much to lose tbh xD

But hey, he's a man of his word - he said he would do it, and he did it: Maybe too much extreme to show a point, but at least point got across (or not) XD

But since we're talking on the bear only strategy, this is what happened in my latest game to encounter one of these "i only use bear" fools: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10597079

Still a fun game played as Chen, but in the end, him only using his bear killed us basically (Chen being best player with spec, sniper, arc, huskar ingame still makes me lol)

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 am

only thing he accomplished was earning himself a ban and amusing the forum users (or at least, me.)

It's always a bad sign when 3 teammates go Dagon I feel.

(edit)
ROUND 3!! Yes!!
viewtopic.php?f=10&p=490589#p490589
Let's go bois!!

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 am

Well,i like having dagon on 1 at least for early (allows me to kill someone in case of necessity) - I easily farmed aghanims, euls, etc. after that, and might add that sniper dind't rly like me ganking him with dagon ^^

bear going dagon is the typical: Radiance - dagon - bm - etc.

Puck i have no idea why,but i dont believe being smart was his strong (considering how he used his orb/silence/ulti)´

And ya you win - viewtopic.php?f=10&p=490589#p490589 ^^

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 am

I lowkey live off forum drama. Wonder how this one is gonna go.

trying to talk some sense into him now, it's not gonna work though

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:57 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:I lowkey live off forum drama. Wonder how this one is gonna go.

trying to talk some sense into him now, it's not gonna work though

I'm just replying to the first part of your signature here:

It's not that it's not a bug because IceFrog told me, it's not a bug because Spectre's dagger has been around for at least 10+ new versions of DotA since it was first introduced. That being said, if it WAS a bug, IceFrog would have changed it at the very next version of the game, not leave it for 10 more after that without fixing said bug. Do you understand now or do I h-a-v-e t-o s-p-e-l-l i-t o-u-t f-o-r y-o-u??

The only stupid one here is you, apparently you just lack the brains to understand it.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:54 am

Do you mind texting your buddy icefrog and asking?
It sounded like you 2 were best friends

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:54 am

Yeah, I just saw the BRQ and appeal. I'm just :o

I left that forum after a while b/c it was just repetitious. I made my point of view and I left. I didn't realize someone is going to take it that far....

On the side note, why are some members here always fighting? I played with just about everyone here in games several times. You guys are so much cooler and friendlier in the games. Maybe forum is just a bad environment. :?

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:31 am

nitromon wrote:On the side note, why are some members here always fighting?

I feel that it has to do with a certain member who sends PMs to people of himself wearing a Ninja outfit, threatening them.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:39 am

Divinerape - did you by any chance design pudges meat hook? Its a great piece of art work, also do you have any idea what he looks like? Maybe a facetime call? Maybe skype chat? You guys seem to be childhood friends, did you guys eat glue together? Sword fights? Anyways let us know - nobodys got any idea what he looks like. Is The Frog more of a conservative drinker or does he like to throw them back like those numchucks you go....Nvm. Anyways cheers ~

P.s. Hope to see you in an AREM pub someday, maybe discord chat? Hit me up on instagram? I'd love to know some neat tricks and any heroes you may have created during the beta years. Toodles ~

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:41 am

Brando wrote:Divinerape - did you by any chance design pudges meat hook? Its a great piece of art work, also do you have any idea what he looks like? Maybe a facetime call? Maybe skype chat? You guys seem to be childhood friends, did you guys eat glue together? Sword fights? Anyways let us know - nobodys got any idea what he looks like. Is The Frog more of a conservative drinker or does he like to throw them back like those numchucks you go....Nvm. Anyways cheers ~

P.s. Hope to see you in an AREM pub someday, maybe discord chat? Hit me up on instagram? I'd love to know some neat tricks and any heroes you may have created during the beta years. Toodles ~

IceFrog's name is Abdul Ismail. We weren't amazingly close, but I did have interaction with him yes. Enough to know that Spectre's dagger is not a bug or a glitch of any sort.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... Lilith.pdf

Page 8

And I play under yoda@useast right now, feel free to hit me up.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:17 pm

but I did have interaction with him yes

Wow!
What kind of "interactions" are we talking about here?
Tell us more!

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

prolly deep ones
GOTEM

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”