The God is back

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Dhamma
Treant

The God is back

Postby Dhamma » Mon May 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Any bets how long before he's banned again?

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/g.o.d/
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

EdgeOfChaos

Re: The God is back

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Within the week. And this time it may be 1 year.
(i'm pretty sure i was the last person who banned him, for 3 or 6 months, unless i'm remembering wrong)

I honestly wonder what that person's life is like. Just playing dota games to ruin them, waiting out long bans to come back and do it again. Like, you don't even get the same enjoyment that the ban dodgers do. He's one of the ruiners who truly confuses me.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon May 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue May 29, 2018 12:34 am

I respect the fact he hates the jungle and everything that lives in it and takes proactive steps to do something about it.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 am

lmao this time only 4 days before ban. I've only played with him once, years ago.... back then he had like 400 elo and positive kd lol. it was tough though, he wasn't feeding but he made an effort to never be there for any action. Once I tried to go and steal agis or get some xp, and he just backed off rosh lol.

BTW, whatever happend to DV? is it officially dead now? I liked the new map sometimes :/
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue May 29, 2018 3:26 am

RIP G.O.D 2018-2018

and yes
dota void is dead
the new map is just a dota2 clone. If you want to play it, then just go play the real thing.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 am

A few years ago it was. Now dota 2 is leaps and bounds ahead, more of a different game now. That map has more in common with dota 1 than dota 2 now.

I would have switched already, but have a few friends I like to play with. And only have a few months of dota left, the re-learning curve isn't worth it.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue May 29, 2018 9:13 pm

I feel you, that's pretty much why I never went to dota 2 when it came out. I really don't feel like learning everything that looks and feels different from dota 1. Plus I don't like how dota 2 looks at all compared to wc3.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Thu May 31, 2018 4:08 am

bighits could be another of his account while his main is being banned.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10851401

PS: I did an extensive network investigation and noticed something odd about the IPs address being change every 2-3 games, and then revert back to normal. It's either he's played at a pc cafe and then sometimes go to library to play some more or something.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Thu May 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Letbell wrote:bighits could be another of his account while his main is being banned.

PS: I did an extensive network investigation and noticed something odd about the IPs address being change every 2-3 games, and then revert back to normal. It's either he's played at a pc cafe and then sometimes go to library to play some more or something.

Clearly a random different guy that gets puzzling items. g.o.d's main distinguishing feature is that he jungles all game every game.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:51 am

Sadly those items are actually better than 50% of voker items i see people buy
idk who popularized that shitty midas first build i see every single voker use

and... my gosh, is that a Vanguard Jugger I see there?
He made hex stick instead of aghs
kill me now
And its from tusanik, who isn't even a noob.

And a Helm of the Dominator on anti mage?
my gosh, what is going on here?

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 am

You are pa. You can only complete one recipe. Which one should you choose?

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10788544

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:21 am

Everyone knows PA is such a great carry because she has natural incredibly powerful critical strike, but that she is vulnerable to nukes and disables. So what do you build? An additonal, non-stacking, weaker critical. The enemies won't notice that you have 850 HP

I really don't get the thought process.

Also in that same game, notice a few things:
- Skywrath mage completed literally 0 items apart from boots
- There is an arc warden with no Midas, and he's making rapier 2nd

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:34 am

I like how he gets bfly exclusively with invoker. Not getting it on the right heroes is one thing, but he's extremely selective about when to get it without good reasons. It's like using a screwdriver to hammer nails, but only if they're exactly the right size of nails.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:47 am

Everyone knows the only acceptable Invoker build is 3 butterfly + 3 pipe. You can't feed if you avoid all types of damage.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”