When I play support...

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Letbell
Treant

When I play support...

Postby Letbell » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 am

I don't understand why people who played carry always get cocky when their early game get secure and they have a lot of area to farm, and then when they loses the game; they all blaming me because I'm making them losing.

Ugh...this never happen in dota 2 pub or 3k - 5k mmr.
If they gets ahead: focus on farming to carry team while 2-3 people who rotate secure their lanes.
Even if their lane is getting focus heavily like... a pushing team. One of the rotate hero would go behind the wave being push and lead them to jungle to reduce the pressure.

I had one game where this guy on my team pick invoker but refuses to listen to me when he's laning against huskar.
Get medallion of courage, Alacrity, and auto-attack him to death.
If he's jump on you at 6, use summoning skill and cold snap and then alacrity.

There's another game where our slark is super fed and ahead, but he's always going alone and died to a underlevel pl and we lost that games thanks to his cockiness. -_-

Then...there's another game where I picked chen...and I told my team to pick a pushing heroes so we can cut off the enemy carry's farming sources; Guess what's they pick? Riki, sniper, pa, and drow :(

rewarding
Aura Tree

Re: When I play support...

Postby rewarding » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:22 pm

that's support in a nutshell; ppl get mad when you're 30 mins in and they're like "why don't you have sheepstick???"

wards are expensive :/

MageOfTime
Forest Walker

Re: When I play support...

Postby MageOfTime » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:58 pm

teemsukgg

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”