I think I found valyen!

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Letbell
Treant

Re: I think I found valyen!

Postby Letbell » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:33 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:wait wot I totally missed this
(00:06 / Allied) Vaylen: he picks slark every game
(00:08 / Allied) Seventh_Samurai: !scores
(00:09 / Allied) Vaylen: im gonna pick it
(00:11 / Allied) Vaylen: any1 wanna play lsark?
(00:11 / Allied) Seventh_Samurai: who
(00:16 / Allied) Seventh_Samurai: who picks slark
(00:19 / Allied) Vaylen: fallingnsow
(00:22 / Allied) Vaylen: yellow

(he's talking about me)
I was hardly picking slark at all during that time, I use meepo, lesh, husk way more than slark.

I don't know why people are so afraid of slark. He's seem like a pretty weak hero to me.
I've played 5k mmr games where people never pick slark mid or offlane. It's either Queen of Pain, Storm, Invoker, and Puck.

Most heroes always get banned in 5k MMR rank is always lycan, drow, iO, beastmaster, lesh, venge and furion.

It's so rare to see drow in high elo games;
._. Her silence is so long, her range is stupid long, her high damage is dumb as hell, her talent is rigged, her AGH with maelstrom is stupid enough compare to her silences, and her kit is just way stupid, and everything about her is so stupid. I also forgot...her line-up comp is also stupid too...and it's only hero in wc3 dota that no one like to pick because people like to solo queue and everyone spam carries.

EdgeOfChaos

Re: I think I found valyen!

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Slark is a weak hero overall. However it is very good for noob smashing because it's a snowball hero. In an ENT pub it's very likely there will be several bad players who allow slark to farm stats and items, at which point it can just roll over the entire team.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”