Find the error

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Find the error

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:38 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11384254

I don't want to give it away too easily, but we all know those players who make those really puzzling, highly questionable decisions. I believe this game contained the most questionable decision of them all. So what do you think?

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Find the error

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am

You just can't understand the genius of refresher orb on Tinker. It's clearly for in case the 1 second cast time on his rearm is too long, so he can still refresh his mana boots for that sweet 135 mana. Watch some Rick and Morty; it will boost your IQ so you can understand players like this.

Really though, it's likely the thrower account for a high ELO player. It takes game knowledge to make a build that dumb.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Tinker's skill gap too low, and cannot be ban for being bad.

-Denied

#Stillhappenin20k8

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:59 pm

I do agree with edge tho - hes most likely some good player throwing tho: If you look up other games of him, ull notice his builds aren't that bad (ursa with threads, vlads, basher, lothars - and mkb for example, or even heart; zeus with travels and aghanims) - But i guess there's always a first time for everything, i dont recall ever seeing anyone getting refresher on tinker tbh ^^ Ive seen dumbos getting aghanims on krob, etc., but refresher on a hero with refresh as ulti .. that's a whole new other level (Or maybe he thought 1 second to rearm is still too much, and he needs to be faster than that) XD

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Scepter dp is surprisingly common for some reason. Among all heroes who don't have a scepter bonus in .83, she seems to be the one most often mistaken for one, tide being a far second. This is probably due to them having the last remaining long cooldown, high impact spell ults that aren't upgradable but that look like they should be at first glance. But either way this isn't as classy as getting refresher on the one hero that's refreshing his spells all the time.

Next I'd like to see the "you're already refreshing all your spells every 2 seconds you fucking idiot" tinker's throne be challenged by a "what are you even refreshing for you dumbass" bristleback.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:26 pm

How about Aghanim Scepter (B a s i c) + Refresher Orb on Bristleback? The best of both worlds.

And yeah seeing his other games, this was 100% a throw. If the old Shoc build was bannable, this should be bannable as well.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”