Could not use Euls on Batrider !?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
hurz-kai
Aura Tree

Could not use Euls on Batrider !?

Postby hurz-kai » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi guys,

I tried escaping from a batrider by using Euls on him but he would give some serious f***s about my Euls, meaning that it had no effect on him, he had no linkens or anything that blocks spells on him, so I wonder what that was, a bug maybe?

Heres the replay:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 623923.w3g

happens around 21:20 replay time at bot lane. You can see my Euls going into cooldown but no units flying around ;) :roll:

Zeratul

Re: Could not use Euls on Batrider !?

Postby Zeratul » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:42 pm

I havent watched the game but im pretty sure the reason why u couldnt cyclone him was due to the fact he was using firefly - during firefly, euls and frostbite dont work

hurz-kai
Aura Tree

Postby hurz-kai » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Ye it was that then, good to know, thank you ^^

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:23 pm

To be exact, cyclone and roots only target ground units, while bat becomes a flying unit during firefly. The fact it used up the cooldown and mana instead of just not working is probably yet another minor glitch that flew under the radar.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Sylvanas wrote:The fact it used up the cooldown and mana instead of just not working is probably yet another minor glitch that flew under the radar.

It always did ^^ The item/spell is activated (cooldown-wise), and the mana is spent, but the spell isn't used :p Usually most people know that euls and frostbite dont work, and thats why people dont use it nowadays -> can't find @icefrog :P

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”