Major Improvement Fix for Dota Scoreboard

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.

Need Fix Top List Stats Scores

Poll ended at Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:26 am

1) Remove All stats For players that not played After wc3connect
64%
2)Dont Change Toplist Statboard, Keep it how it is
14%
3) Nobody cares about Stats Anymore to Change it
21%

Total votes: 14

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Major Improvement Fix for Dota Scoreboard

Postby Astros » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:27 pm

I said I don't care about whether they are on the list or not. I never said I want it to be relevant. I simply just don't see how it matters and your reasoning as to why hasn't swayed me. They simply are poor and illogical reasons. "New good players." You make smurf accounts and complain that "new good players" aren't higher up in the ELO list because they are overshadowed by other accounts that are more inactive? I really don't understand your hypocritical stance on this. On one end, you want the list to more closely resemble the current gaming environment but on the other end, you're making new accounts every 3-4 games and preventing yourself from being on the list because you won't stick to one account. I already told you possible reasons as to why they haven't been deleted and my assumption is that it's because I had switched accounts and that ended up resetting the three month period before the account stats are cleared. None of what you argued would make it any fairer. What would make it fair is if you stopped smurfing and stick to one account, don't you think?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Let him keep on smurfing, or else dis happens -> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=139203 3/24 axe kek

Almost as bad this one - https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11639847 1/21 shaker XD (They're not the same player i know - but still hilarious how can one end 3/24 axe or 1/21 shaker)

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:20 am

Make a separate scoreboard for just entconnect stats, that should be the easiest way @hazardous

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:03 am

Yeah I glitched the stats. sue me
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:31 pm

markaragnos wrote:mod should lock and clean thread.
this is serious poll take your troll post somewhere else not here

A lot of those players in top 10 have no game record or history. dhamma for example never plays unless hes stacking with 5 friends. he lost his only game on ENT connect with meepo lmfao. but he has no games for months on the fake high elo acc

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”