Too mamy New Accounts..

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Too mamy New Accounts..

Postby JupiterRetro » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:06 am

Hello eveyone except Merex,

As more and more new accounts from same players are being created on ent gaming, the quality of dota games are being negatively impacted most of times..

I’ve heard too many players within games complain about this, arguing things like ‘elo don’t mean #%^* anymore’, as well as players who crete new acc only to troll..

I am pretty certain that if Ent gaming thought that the number of new accounta were prolblematic, something woulda been done already.

So i would like to know what you guys think of this (Except Merex)

Wouldn’t it be much more practical to find a way to limit the number of times that a player can create new qcc or refresh stats history within certain amount of time?

Personally I think each player gettimg a chance to refresh stats once a year or something along that line would make sene but that’s just me

Please let me know what you guys think (everyone except Merex) Am i being retarded as usual? Or do you guys see anybenefits in this concept?

Jupiter(R)69 (Spectre): !ignore Merex

nitromon
Treant

Re: Too mamy New Accounts..

Postby nitromon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am

irony coming from a guy who cries when his ELO dropped to 900s and trolls/ruin games saying "elo don't matter anyways"

oh yeah, i remember you. more than once too!

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Postby JupiterRetro » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:50 pm

Well I do cry a lot that's for sure.
But I did work it up to 1150 elo :D
IDK about trolling and ruining, I always try my hardest to win except that one time I played syllabear xD
I probably just played so bad unintentionally that you thought I was throwing, which does happen from time to time when playing against pros like saint and others

Anyways, you haven't expressed your thoughts on limitations on creating new account
Can you please express?

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Postby JupiterRetro » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:18 pm

oh ok nvm I just learned that players are required to donate 3 dollars minimum in order to have their stats reset or make new account

Makes sense, that alone should do the trick

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:32 pm

@JupiterRetro Where the hell did you get it in your head that people need to pay for reset their stats? All they need are 15 games and they can reset their stats whenever they want for no cost.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Postby JupiterRetro » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:06 am

What..? Can some body confirm?
Are players required to donate 3 dollars for new account or not?

I think it would much sense for some sort of limitation on making new account, if players aren't required to donate, I truly hope ent gaming would consider enforcing it

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Postby JupiterRetro » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:41 pm

I am personally willing to donate some money myself ideally under 1000 to enforce some sort of new account limitation rule

Too many troll new accs

Got banned 8 days because some troll baited me all game into losing my shit

GipsyRhum
Armored Tree

Postby GipsyRhum » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 pm

You dont have to pay to reset your stats, just go into "ENT LINK " above your screen and feel free to reset what you want, you can swap between accounts too.

JupiterRetro
Aura Tree

Postby JupiterRetro » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:11 am

GipsyRhum wrote:You dont have to pay to reset your stats, just go into "ENT LINK " above your screen and feel free to reset what you want, you can swap between accounts too.

damn it... so there will be endless numbers of new accs/smurfs..

Can we at least bring back 1200+ elo dota games?

That should be a moderately effective response against epidemic of smurfs and new acc trolls that Ent gaming has been experiencing

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

Postby YamiBakura32 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:33 pm

The reason behind why there are so many new accounts is because people dont wana play 15 games to restart their stats on ent link, or they are not aware of it so they create new one anyway.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

YakOoM
Forest Walker

Postby YakOoM » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:46 am

Yea theese smurfers are pretty annoying.. Most of the time i join games, when theres only 1 place left (9/10) and its totally stacked.
4 guys with a KD between 1.x-3.0 + 1 smurfer against 4-5 guys with a kd under 1. Its totaly boring, because theese games were finished due to a 14 min ff.

If everyone would be able to play only 1 account it would be perfect. after 50 games you can see how good or how bad some1 would be (like denies, and assists and so on). Also Elo would count again much more.

And iam sad too that there are no more arem games. Mostly the same 13 heros you see in every game. Everybody wants to get kills instead of a good pusher/supporter.

Just my thoughts on this

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”