The only way to enjoy DotA 1 in 2019

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
monka5
Aura Tree

The only way to enjoy DotA 1 in 2019

Postby monka5 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello komrades, today I will be releasing my guide on how to again have fun in ENT dota. The meta has become very stale with the same picks over and over such as bara techies slark meepo lc etc... so I will reveal my secrets.

Step 1) Join a lobby then immediately tab out until the game has started. Don't look at the lobby or the ENTconnect app and just wait until it starts - this is very important.

Step 2) -random and do not ever repick play what you are given to the best of your abilities.

Step 3) Do not give a shit about toxic teammates, !ignore when necessary. Focus on improving your play with whatever hero you random without worrying about your score and obviously try to win if you can but dont listen to those naysayers who will claim you shouldnt have randomed.

Final Step) have fun

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Re: The only way to enjoy DotA 1 in 2019

Postby pinheadlarry » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:54 pm

You are totally wrong about step 3. The way to have fun is to add to the flaming shitstorm. But the key is to hurl innovative insults rather than the typical ones. Dota is a fantastic platform to up your slander-game. I miss the flaming talent this community used to have like gonzoindahouse.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:45 am

I like the step 1. Or there should be an easier votebalancing, like 4 votes needed to pass.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Vote4Pin
Basic Tree

Postby Vote4Pin » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 am

Totally agree with you Larry.. intellectual retort adds to he dota experience

New_Vaylen
Basic Tree

Postby New_Vaylen » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:23 pm

Thinking is difficult, thats why most people judge. I completely agree with him.

PrincessIce
Aura Tree

Postby PrincessIce » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:21 pm

This is kinda why I like playing on BNET as well when lobbies fill up too slow on ENT. no stats, so people dont stack or doge etc. They seem more balanced. Also, make voting for SP 5 players maybe.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 pm

@PrincessIce

Have you run into me yet? Occasionally I go onto BNET and do what I did back in 2013 when I played competitively on dotacash and used ENT as a toilet. Now I play on ENT and shit in the BNET toilet.

I usually play wisp and teleport myself and teammates to their death or go for the worlds fastest furion feed. Once the raging starts and they can't votekick me, I usually start calling them idiots for playing on BNET and expecting to have non ruined games and that ENT offers moderated games with kick options. I've found a way to use my talents to benefit the ENT.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”