Player that never improved in dota. Stacking still loses

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
divinerape
Aura Tree

Player that never improved in dota. Stacking still loses

Postby divinerape » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11720466 Starting the drama. Player Evi1 is possibly playing dota longer than King.Kar and Vaylen combined never improved only game ruins aka refusing to teamwork. Always had negative win rate along with his friend sirlord who is ruining games to internationally have 600 elo, stacking with Jakiro master-of-pain (cumonbro) just to have 20 elo games in order to boost marfycz 1200 elo a big stacker.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Player that never improved in dota. Stacking still loses

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:24 pm

I guess these days you can go on a smurf and win a 9 elo game against a bunch of random euros and still complain everyone else is stacking.

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:31 pm

Sylvanas wrote:I guess these days you can go on a smurf and win a 9 elo game against a bunch of random euros and still complain everyone else is stacking.

That is Ent for you, When King.Kar suggested to ban every player on Ent under 900 elo to bring balance, request got denied. Today you just have fiesta from it all day. 2 players under 900 elo and 1 new account boosting 1 person is worse than 1 smurf in team. They are not random players.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Since you won 9 ELO for it that means you were on the stacked side. You're very proud of beating a bunch of 700-800 elo trashcans and one average player who can't improve because of his shit phoenix build. Get real dude, they aren't trying to boost phoenix, it's a bunch of fucking trashcans no one would ask them to boost anyone.. They aren't a team. That phoenix solo queues which I respect him for, but he never listens and does the same shitty lothar rush. He has a lot to learn.

Also use your own account, no one gives a shit about divinerape or king.kar anymore.

And I recognize you now. The german geo noob who I made ragequit some time back. Funny.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Please expose me. German geo noob with 2000 elo. I think you wana some ass beating.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:01 pm

You aren't 2k. No one likes you or thinks you're funny.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:57 pm

Sylvanas wrote:I guess these days you can go on a smurf and win a 9 elo game against a bunch of random euros and still complain everyone else is stacking.

You can’t complain unless you win with geo

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:20 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:You aren't 2k. No one likes you or thinks you're funny.

Who likes you instead? Lmfao have you ever considered asking yourself that? Let me help you remember that Vaylen said you was corrupting Ent for years with all sh*ts posts you made like this one, you got banned for that on ent and then you made your account few months ago with same name. Nothing here was meant to be funny kid, this are serious business on low elo players playing like 1500 elo boosting each other in secret. Tell me your all account names you play on WC3Connect, maybe i will pay you a visit in a dota game once when i find you alive.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:21 pm

@divinerape no one cares dude

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:11 am

I wasn't going to reply; I have you on ignore since it's better not to feed the morons/trolls, but I actually want to tell a story based on what you said. The story of the Slap God since many here haven't heard it.

Now he started off as a mere moderator on ENT hoping to make his mark on the world. For a time we were moderators together and I never really interacted with him, and I thought he was alright despite generating more complaints than usual. Now everything changed one fateful day, when his e-Girlfriend broke up with him. Some say that he lost his mind that day, and would never fully recover.

Deprived of all purpose and joy in life, he decided to dedicate himself to defending the innocent people of ENT by becoming the master of the !slap command. No one used the !slap command on his watch; else, the Slap God Signal was shone in the air and he descended upon the violator with a vengeance. I was never banned, but our very own xSAINT was banned for saying one word through slap, which I strongly disputed in some threads, combined with making fun of him. In the next few weeks, the entire DotA community started to dislike him so much that he fled ENT servers, and played DotA on the current bnet patch instead to avoid the environment of trash-talking and flaming that followed him.

Now the ENT mods/admins have never been a fan of me since then, even accusing me of horrendous crimes such as trolling and spreading dissent; surprising I know, how could someone not like me. Anyways Slap God decided to flame me a bit unprovoked in one of my replay threads, but the flame war proved a bit too much and he then asked various people to remove my signature/posts making fun of him. Eventually he banned me for 1 month for calling him slap god, which is of course nonsense. Anyways none of the other mods cared, so I figured with that, ENT had finally lost all of its fun and departed for 4 months, give or take.

I had intended to permanently leave, and honestly I'm not sure why I'm still here, this server will be dead within the year anyways. It's just too amusing to stay away from. I will leave this server at least whenever I get the motivation to learn dota2 or install the new shitty patch, but the forums are just too fucking funny to leave. Every day it's a new comedy.

Eventually, the sinister bot commands !slap and its lesser known evil twin !is were removed. Thus ended the reign of terror; with no purpose left, slap god departed this realm, never to be seen again. Legends say he is still out there somewhere, slapping people, though I will never know.

Thus ends the sad and amazing tale of slap god.

On a serious note: this server has like 100 players left total. I'm just playing against/with the same god damn people over and over at this point. It will continue to bleed players as time goes on. Astros is the last moderator doing anything; when he gets worn down and quits, there won't be anyone left to do DotA brqs. In my view though, it died the moment arty and uakf quit. No one else has the skill to lead the forum, the fate was sealed then. The main thing keeping me from DotA2 at this point is my pride... I dislike losing and being clowned, and I can almost always win dota 1 games, where if I move to dota 2 I will have to come to terms with the fact that I will start off sucking shit and have to re-learn a lot, and get clowned game after game.

And now... THE SACRED TEXTS!! Back them up before they go up in flames!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=134195
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=133541
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135654
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=133687

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Thank you for telling me an children's story before going to bed, I wana hear sequel to it next time, and more of your adventures you had on ENT while you was still young. In fact i wana say your time has passed away and you are simply becoming too old to be intro dota and on ent forums, you simply cannot bear these things anymore, like wining war against furionkd is too much for you. For your own good pack up your backpack and say goodbye to your old days and friends you made with rat atsros, alcoholic kunkka and sylvanas b3ch on forums. Like when mortal monk dhamma had his legacy on Ent before xSaintxx came and .nabo before him, those times are over. Now wipe up your tears Ent is not dead yet there is one more generation left before ent dies out. I will reclaim my 2000 elo here to prove and recover my pride on title best dota player ever. Furionkd and Rizzak or dontbhatting are descendants to King.Kar,Vaylen and Dortfort to this last generation. Ent already has 4 sites of unsolved ban reports. Talking about future and moving forward not caring about past on any drama on Ent. Mark my words and remember my name: divinerape. Purging Ent Dota 2019.

On my personal note: I forgive your rudeness you showed to me. Be a grown up and tell to slap god "Smoke the dick" and send him that ninja picture i sent to you from google.

aesrf
Forest Walker

Postby aesrf » Wed May 01, 2019 6:03 pm

Look up EdgeofChaos's games under his name VoyagesDelAme. Maybe spend less time on the forums and more time playing kid..

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed May 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Big talk for someone who got 0-3'd by my lesh yesterday, among the other games I've beat you in.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11722120
And voyagesdelame is currently 3/1 in dota so idk what you're referring to; maybe that I play non-dota games on it? Yes I play plenty of other games besides dota. My main for dota is "He'sBack" at 1700 elo.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am

Are we doing stories? Alright, I'll tell one..

Firstly, I'd like to thank you edge for the kind words. If I had a handwritten copy of that story, I'd put it on my fridge with some magnets but sadly I can only give ya part of my signature, hope that's alright for you buddy.

Anyways, much like EoC's story there once was a "God" in the ENT community, and to even further the similar nature, this individual was too once a staff member. I've been trying to think of a worthy god title for him but the best I can do is The Rage God. (Yes, very creative I know)

Now, naturally when you think of the word "rage" especially being directed at someone, you'd assume the individual in question would be red faced, cursing everywhere, never has a stable temper and for some parts of what I'm about to tell you, that's true. But, the term goes way deeper as we dig into the ENT archives.

Similar to the ongoing theme, once upon a time I served (well still do serve) the ENT community and I, too, had worked with this moderator and everything was fine. In-fact, we were actually friends and had communicated for long times of the day. I'd always thought of his persona as very laid back, kind, helpful beyond belief and overall just a great asset to this wonderful community.. Until one day... (que the dun Dun DUN)

One day, the persona was dropped! Everything that had ever defined this fellow staff member had broken nearly as powerful as a star exploding! You'd think to yourself - Oh no, how could that be? Well, it was a rather unfortunate situation through my eyes. From time to time before the said explosion, this individual had been going downhill. Unsure of what exactly in his life had drowned him to such depths - I could only assume it was because his dedication and contributions left him lonely. I tried the best I could to contain him but it just couldn't be so.

After the explosion, of course, came the aftermath. Many pieces burned, scolded and many pieces left shattered without answer. When he blew up, so did his persona, his attitude and his mod status - Yep, he resigned. As myself was left in confusion, I still tried to grasp for answers but I could already tell that he was so hurt and so fueled with an anger that surprisingly had only just begun to grow..

Then, as we hit the ol' fast forward button, he's back. Yep, back in staff and trying to contain himself further after months of building himself up with all this anger that myself in the time had no idea about. Everything was "okay" in the very vague and basic definition of that very word, until one day - I was removed. Well, correction, I had temporarily resigned due to a conflict that left myself rather upset and this individual somehow found it as a window to unleash what I call - "The Rage".

The Rage is a series of events, outbursts, claws, spikes whatever you'll call it that happens from short to long periods of time. Of course, still being my friend, this was his gateway to unleash his fury upon everyone at ENT (internally) at the time. At first, I had assumed he was defending me and in-fact - I did actually believe this for the longest time, but oh how wrong was I. What it turned out to be, was an everlasting burning passion firing up field after field with no end in sight.

Through many conflicts between myself, him and others which I won't name - the ending result was a peaceful resolution and reinstatement back into staff from myself. He however, was just beginning.. Thinking at the time we were safe and friends, he had slashed me! Surprise attack! Out of no where and for little reason, this individual had now officially begun his spree of burning flames throughout this entire community even to this day. I was struck, confused, betrayed! In addition to being hit from behind, the individual went as far as to try and get me removed from staff again. Can you believe that? Devastating, I know.

And then came the long run.. Or should I say, the long burn. Like a forest fire without an end, this individual had unleashed all his hatred out on not just myself, but many others. Flaming, raging, talking behind our backs spitting the hottest flames he can. So hot that they could even go as far as to burn metal itself.. And all I did, was sit there sadly. (que the PepeHands - or no, the FeelsBadMan)

I had watched someone I genuinely valued as a friend just burn the universe. Of course, from everyone elses eyes they had lost every ounce of respect and care for this person but honestly, not me. I saw something differently. I saw an individual so hurt and filled with rage that I could only ever give this title - the rage god - to him. Not so much because he flamed or sent hatemail no, he wasn't THAT petty. But because in every opportunity he gets, he strikes. In every instance he can drop the same hottest of the hot flames - he'll do it. And why? We'll never know. I'll never know.

And to this day, the individual had, much like EoC's story, disappeared. But from what I've read over the years, he's still spitting those flames. Unleashing that same everlasting rage, but this time - on innocent people. And can I do anything? No not really (since he's in bnet now), but like I said just watch from afar. Occasionally I'll pull up an article and see the new town he's devestated with his fury and the feelsbadman just comes back out. Like a semi-long sigh you take at a person who's beyond repair. Should he read this or acknowledge that this is in-fact about him, all I can say to you guys is - Run. Don't let his rage claim you too, as it has with others. But of course, he'll only target me as he's done all these years and when he does - I'll just put up my shield and turn the other way because it's honestly not worth even looking at what he's become anymore.

And there you have it, the rage god. Maybe not as "meme worthy" as EoC's story but I figured hey it's late, let's all grab some hot chocolate and sit around the campfire telling the stories I'm sure we all have.

And to conclude, I just wanna say - Welcome back EoC, I've missed you. Hope you enjoy your stay here again at the hotel ENT, we had your same room on reserve for when you would return. :)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Thu May 02, 2019 5:13 am

@merex tl;dr thanks for the lovely sig tho

(actually it copies my style too closely, I give it a C-)
(and also I'm not the one who started it, I only responded in kind. And we were never friends)
(and finally I am still kind and patient to those who deserve it)

Let's 1v1 apshom, loser gets slapped IRL.

but like I said just watch from afar. Occasionally I'll pull up an article and see the new town he's devestated with his fury and the feelsbadman just comes back out

If you're going to talk about my conquests at least use my full title.
Spoiler!
Me and my friends

destroyer.png
destroyer.png (761.42 KiB) Viewed 4145 times

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”