Player that never improved in dota. Stacking still loses

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Player that never improved in dota. Stacking still loses

Postby Merex » Thu May 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Oh no, mr. EoC to think I was referencing you is simply wrong.

I can however see why you'd assume it was in-fact yourself, but sadly no.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri May 03, 2019 12:36 am

someone deleted something here, it seems there is a newly born Delete God

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Fri May 03, 2019 1:42 am

Yeah I seem to remember that Fake Ninja made a post here. Oh well. Nothing of value was lost.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri May 03, 2019 2:40 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:Yeah I seem to remember that Fake Ninja made a post here. Oh well. Nothing of value was lost.

He said something like he wants to 1v1 merex

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri May 03, 2019 2:49 am

Im confused here. What does merex's post/story have to do with eoc?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri May 03, 2019 4:23 am

Mr. BeerLord, the story is just merely a story. I figured since we're all here around the campfire - why not throw some more entertainment while the night is young and the stars are shining. Of course, I did throw a bit of words EoC's way and I'm sure he enjoyed them as much as I did but the entirety of the story wasn't for him. Oh, but if he could guess who I was referencing that'd be all the more fantastic tbh.

It's a story I don't bring out - ever - but the *individual* in question was too actually a dota player and still is, if I'm not wrong. So the players here know that it's one of their own in which I speak of. Makes it a tad more sad but who would I be to step in the DotA forum and talk about let's say.. an LTD player? Silly of course.

Anyways, as for divinerape - that's another very unfortunate story but I'm not even going to spare him his own "god title" or bring paragraphs that way. Best I can say on this individual is that his mood is very unstable, his intentions are always questionable and especially seeing them now acting the way that they are (Yes, I can obviously see all of their deleted posts) it's just unfortunate. Guess you can never really know a dota player and the way that they'll act -- However, divinerape or "NOT2000ELO" we can say most likely knows what he's doing, just doesn't know how sad it comes off as. Oh well.

Anyways, this has been fun guys. Glad to have sat down and speak some stories with ya. I know my journey into the dota forums are always a fun one but it's time for the slap god to get back to slapping - if you'll call it - anyways, enjoy 1v1'ing eachother I guess? That or sniping eachother in lobbies not entirely sure what it is you guys do but whatever it is i'm sure if it's something to do in the least.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Fri May 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Lol don't worry Beerlord he's just trying to make fun of me but he copied my style way too much and it just comes off as cringy.

Anyways I am sure this divinerape isn't the real one, or he'd post from not2000elo. He's an unfunny imitator.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri May 03, 2019 3:49 pm

Merex wrote:No. There isn't a single admin on ENT that holds any depth of "care" for what goes on in the dota subforum aside from legitimate forum violations which even then isn't taken to it's strictest just due to the ongoing theme of drama and shittalk.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141312&p=546572#p546572

kunkka wrote:someone deleted something here, it seems there is a newly born Delete God

He said something like he wants to 1v1 merex

Maybe I'm repeating myself - I apologize - but why is admin allowed to delete posts? especially in a subforum where they hold no depth of "care"?

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Fri May 03, 2019 8:12 pm

kunkka wrote:Maybe I'm repeating myself - I apologize - but why is admin allowed to delete posts? especially in a subforum where they hold no depth of "care"?

Because they are admins, they can do what they want. They can also order you to do things in game which you are not obligated to do under a threat of ban - but you don't have to worry, because their threat carries no weight (c) merex.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat May 04, 2019 1:12 am

kunkka wrote:Maybe I'm repeating myself - I apologize - but why is admin allowed to delete posts? especially in a subforum where they hold no depth of "care"?

knee jerk reaction, he can't help it

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 am

Sylvanas wrote:

knee jerk reaction, he can't help it

!delete

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat May 04, 2019 4:12 am

UltraKill wrote:

Because they are admins, they can do what they want. They can also order you to do things in game which you are not obligated to do under a threat of ban - but you don't have to worry, because their threat carries no weight (c) merex.

I am totally confused as to what you're implying. Everything Merex said is correct but it's due to your inability to comprehend what he wrote that is leading you to think he is being a hypocrite. I could report you and I would have a very valid reason to. The fact I didn't doesn't mean what I said doesn't apply. If you refuse to defend, I can submit you for breaking the rules. (Under refusing to cooperate with the team). Now, if you want to speak about being true to our word, why is it you lost to EdgeOfChaos quite decisively and issued a wager stating you wouldn't play Furion again but then went back on your word and immediately played Furion the next few games? I also don't know why you are trying to quote Kunkka as to get him to side with you. I don't think Kunkka thinks positively of you at all.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sat May 04, 2019 5:41 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:No one likes you ultrakill
You have no friends
Just leave this forum already.

admins already start breaking rules against me, its gg.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat May 04, 2019 7:57 am

You have no friends

People like this find amusement from attention because clearly he isn't being recognized by his skill-level so the only other way to gain any attraction through DotA is to troll and annoy others. If you take out their excitement, they will just disappear. Better to just leave him alone in his own bubble. I thought we saw the end of him when you beat him. Turns out it was a gateway for him to turn up his behavior a notch.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Sat May 04, 2019 4:25 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sat May 04, 2019 8:53 am

UltraKill wrote:
You have no friends

admins already start breaking rules against me, its gg.

It seems that he is actually trolling or he is mentally challenged child. You broke rule not Astro. If you strongly believe Astro did, just report him on staff complaint for abuse and contact super admin to review it. But sadly it will be waste of time and this shit will announce to everyone that you are clearly retarded. You are just rage because you failed playing rules unlike your furion game.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”