saint & product raped by rizz

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: saint & product raped by rizz

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Lmfaaooo. Where was I in this game? This right here folks, is the pro ent has come to know and love from greenmtn and his retarded brother dontbhatting, I mean rizzrak. Oopsie. He went through a bit of an identity crisis after playing dota on same account for 10 years, like Bruce Jenner, and decided it's time to become a he-bitch.

rizzrak
Aura Tree

Postby rizzrak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:57 pm

[System]: *** player [ShitShow] has joined the game
[System]: [ShitShow@entconnect] hasn't played any DotA games here.
[ShitShow]: hmm
[ShitShow]: time for snipe
[ShitShow]: time for snipe time boys
(joins with his smurf account, attempting to snipe me)

33:21 / All) ShitShow: so you flame in the game
(33:27 / All) ShitShow: on discord your kicking ppl for flaming
(yea only the real one would say that)
(34:05 / All) ShitShow: im not even playing at this point

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:54 pm

Wasnt me sorry. I havent played pa in 1000 games. You can check any of my accounts. Nice way to measure your cock in a stacked game lol. Still won't 1v1 me. Classic sand bag

Farmer
Resource Storage

Postby Farmer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 pm

First of all your name isn't "rizz", it's dontbehating. Clearly you just changed your name to avoid anyone from realizing that you are actually garbage. You are the leftover trash from DIHL inhouse that was literally last picked in EVERY GAME played or if we needed one player to start which we also referred to as a "filler player".Bash already confirmed that the PA was him in the game you just posted....so you look kind of stupid for creating this topic. BTW in case you didn't know, any admin like Zam can verify this as well because he can look at the IPs to verify who is who, so I advise you to check that before you ever post something like this again. Gotta love a stupid kid getting hyped over winning a stacked game then posting it claiming it to be me and Saint though LOL. Here is a replay just yesterday of me carrying you as storm. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11720681. I honestly should make a BRQ for this because you were literally game ruining but unfortunately that takes time and you sir aren't worth my time. You ignored me and then your team for the rest of the game as an afk jungling Skeleton King rushing blink, Dagon 5. Then afterwards you blame me for flaming you in the discord chat because of what you did that game. Who wouldn't flame at a dagon 5 skeleton king ruining the game? Shortly afterwards you kick me from the channel abusing your power because I "flamed you". You're honestly pathetic lmao.

rizzrak
Aura Tree

Postby rizzrak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:56 pm

ProductYesterday at 6:18 PM
I should find you and fuck you up

you really have issues. its just a game, your raging in chats sending death threats.
you and saint are the most toxic here, and thats why you got kicked. mod can close this.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:18 pm

1) Why call out if you're not sure who they are? Saint/product aren't French.
2) Saying that doesn't actually close the thread, mods here probably won't close by request.
3) So many badasses on this forum, my goodness. Some day the Ninja Samurais will show up to your house, better be careful.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:13 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:1) Why call out if you're not sure who they are? Saint/product aren't French.
2) Saying that doesn't actually close the thread, mods here probably won't close by request.
3) So many badasses on this forum, my goodness. Some day the Ninja Samurais will show up to your house, better be careful.

Your talking logic blow's my mind every time i see you write something.
1) How you can be sure then if i am not divinerape with 2000elo (German Geo rager noob was it?)
2) I highly suggest not to lose your attitude again, or this therad might be denied/processed faster than winnie the pooh after a jar of honey. Because modes definitely will close it, if you keep suming things up.
3) Are you talking about me rizzak and maybe furion:kd here, that we are are bad asses?

I think you will have some 1v1 matches with me or wait maybe 3v3 i know that you are also an fat stacker, who never joins a games unless you get 2 other stackers to carry you. Who are they going to be Smoker .Bash and ENT Rank 1 like here in this game https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11718307? I will wait for your response tomorrow so we can settle some things.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:47 am

not... taking side in this... but when I first saw that other thread, I just played against a guy name rizzrak. No offense but .. I didn't think it was you b/c I didn't think anyone who played like this would be bold enough to make challenges on the forums.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11716604

My dagon spectre loves "agil tread" SFs, they're his favorite food. I was looking forward to another yuge Dagon/Book Spec game... but unfortunately Derpies cleaned you up in 5 minutes and 2 of your teammates had it with you and left.

Alright nevermind, carry on folks. :)

Farmer
Resource Storage

Postby Farmer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:14 am

Anyone else have anything to say about this irrelevant noob? Keep em coming before he begs the mods to close this thread. I bet dontbehating....OPPS I MEAN "RIZZ" LOL really regrets creating this thread, only proving how much of a real dumbass he is.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:03 am

this is dumb... I was in the game LOL. and pa and furoin are not saint and creater.

Farmer
Resource Storage

Postby Farmer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:02 pm

Yeah he posted this replay with you and greemtn on his team beating a team of bash and 4 pubs. How much of a moron do you have to be to do that lol? He's obviously to embarrassed to post here again. Just take a look at the other thread where saint called him out 1v1, he deleted all of his messages because he just dodges and makes himself look stupid. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141336.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed May 01, 2019 2:49 pm

divinerape wrote:Your talking logic blow's my mind every time i see you write something.
1) How you can be sure then if i am not divinerape with 2000elo (German Geo rager noob was it?)
2) I highly suggest not to lose your attitude again, or this therad might be denied/processed faster than winnie the pooh after a jar of honey.

Your talking logic is enlightening as fuck

1) You ask a question and answer it yourself in the bracket
2) Since when does winnie the pooh get denied/processed after a jar of honey?
3) I'm in for the 3v3, night / weekend time preferred

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 pm

I don't have time to argue with someone who loses contract with extreme reality. Go back to kindergarten and clean your mess you caused there pooping on the floor. Once you do it, I will give you another chance to talk about talking logic and maybe even let you play 1v1 against me.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri May 03, 2019 12:37 am

divinerape wrote:I don't have time to argue with someone who loses contract with extreme reality. Go back to kindergarten and clean your mess you caused there pooping on the floor. Once you do it, I will give you another chance to talk about talking logic and maybe even let you play 1v1 against me.

you haven't answered my question #2) Since when does winnie the pooh get denied/processed after a jar of honey?

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”