ENT has successfully been purged.

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

ENT has successfully been purged.

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon May 13, 2019 1:32 am

Fake Divinerape banned for dodging.

Rest in piece, 2019-2019. In your short time on ENT, you managed to annoy everyone to no good purpose. I hope in this next year you get the help you need. Until then, goodbye to my mentally deranged and slightly insane buddy @divinerape

Exclusive footage of divinerape after ban: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgRuab2sV2Q
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

divinerape
Aura Tree

Re: ENT has successfully been purged.

Postby divinerape » Mon May 13, 2019 2:42 am

Lmfao. I have to admit you and @Unitil are real big gang of gangsters on Ent Forums. Did you honestly tought i got banned for dodging? Sorry to disappoint you but i am still alive and i play dota. No offenses but i don't like to give children ass beating, I just realized talking to you will only bring more childish drama like you had with King.Kar, Vaylen and many others. It dosen't suprize me why many people hate you and Staffs here like UltraKill hates Astros. Purging Ent forums-- isnt even close to purging. Listen buddy if you wana any more talk, first take your bottle with a milk, you became my fanboy since i came here.

Real footage of divinerape after random ban: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-WLpeSAwE

@Unitil deleting posts in the court and giving ban without evidences was a good play, i will bring lawyers by myself other time. Have good dreams. Im going to count my money i might hire you. P.S How much does EoC pays you?
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon May 13, 2019 3:50 am

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Mon May 13, 2019 4:00 am

Evidence is there for staff members, and if you are indeed dodging your ban again you’ll be found out and banned further for dodging. @YamiBakura32 @divinerape

I’m tired of your little charade and will address you to both your accounts.
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post (total 3):
Panopticon (Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 am) • Edgeofchaos (Mon May 13, 2019 10:11 pm) • kunkka (Mon May 13, 2019 4:12 pm)

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Mon May 13, 2019 7:10 pm

divinerape wrote:Did you honestly tought i got banned for dodging? Sorry to disappoint you but i am still alive and i play dota.

No offense, but they are tards. One of them also thought I was playing furion with boots, and tried to convince me that it actually was me.
These users thanked the author UltraKill for the post:
divinerape (Mon May 13, 2019 7:17 pm)
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm

UltraKill wrote:
divinerape wrote:Did you honestly tought i got banned for dodging? Sorry to disappoint you but i am still alive and i play dota.

No offense, but they are tards. One of them also thought I was playing furion with boots, and tried to convince me that it actually was me.

You two should hold hands and become bff. It's touching
These users thanked the author kunkka for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Mon May 13, 2019 10:11 pm)

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon May 13, 2019 8:14 pm

This reminds me how King.Kar,Vaylen,Dorfort,Mexican_Wisp and many others had conflicts on Ent over 20 sites of baby talks, its nothing different than this. Nobody wouldn't want to have repeat their history and have everyone cleaning each others house's mess in dota so I will put conflicts aside. I have to start my awakening soon or later i will claim my legacy.

@kunkka I wish i could send you an picture i sent to EoC on discord, it is very touching tho. P.S Ask him privately what did his eyes have seen.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon May 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Interesting, I thought YamiBakura was vaylen's account. But he's not acting like Vaylen and he wasn't german. I guess this guy is just some no-name rando who no one cares about.

And KD Boy + YamiBakura. The game ruiner and the ban dodger siding with each other, very fitting. Both extremely low skill of course. You two would make a good couple; maybe you can practice some 1v1 dota together, kd boy really needs it.

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon May 13, 2019 10:39 pm

I challenged you 1v1 long time ago you never wanted it. Grandma now ran away with a cookies you wont get any 1v1 Ho Ho Ho

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon May 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Going to be honest, I have no interest in 1v1ing you, I was talking about kd boy. You're worse than him (i've played against your pudge). I also find you to be a very uninteresting and uncomfortable person and don't really want anything to do with you. Besides you're banned on ENT so we can't anymore.

Like not gonna lie, there legitimately seems to be something "off" about you. I typically don't try to judge people like this online since I don't know you, but this sort of behavior isn't normal even for ENT. If you're a very young child, like 12 or younger, then it's probably no problem and you'll grow out of it. If not, I'd recommend you seriously evaluate your mental health. This is not a joke or a meme.

Like you come on this forum pretending to be someone you're not for attention. This is already kind of red flag-ish on its own. Then you make these rambling, incoherent rage posts. Very weird.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Mon May 13, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon May 13, 2019 11:07 pm

You don't need to be honest with me. You never played against me with Pudge. I wonder about that ban. Whous dis retarded german meepo geo noob https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11730381 ? Maybe we should ask @baez and call @Unitil to find out whos that pokemon. Its yamibakura32's new account. You and I could have been good friends and talked today about King.Kar and Vaylen on discord about these photos, that arent bothering you at all but unfortunately you find me uninteresting and uncomfortable. Please don't message or repley me back again.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon May 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Thanks for revealing your account, now they will ban your ip range.

On the forum, you are and will always will be a nobody. Just some irrelevant noob who thinks he can talk and pretend to be someone he's not after learning a little bit of the ENT lore.

Also you're so bad at choosing images to send. Like you couldn't even send goatse or tubgirl?
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Mon May 13, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon May 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Can't be banned if i am already banned 400 IQ. I gona laugh so hard when that account gets banned.

I also have to repley on your edited post and tell you that you are one who needs to grow up. Paying attention to someones behavior online is someone that teenager would do, whatsoever i didn't came here on ENT to waste your time but to get back my 2000 elo and reclaim my legacy as best DotA player ever. Moreso you are one who is helping Unitil to ban innocent players on Ent, along that you are good at humiliating people like furionKD with kunkka. Another thing brat, does it still looks like to you i am pretending to be someone? Apologizes for ruthless but you are one who get me banned for an 2 hour early ban dodge,i haven't made up any threats to anyone except to one where i said i will ruin games on an deleted post where i made 20 kills with furion dagon out from some psyhotic shit i made for an linken bug topic to do something about it, but these game ruins things never happened, cause i never intended to ruin. I made my first ban topic for purging ruiners on ent on my way to rank 1 with starting "purging ent" topic , didn't knew report was eligible for ban, you came and ruined everything. You have hundreds of ent players who are dodiging bans by making new accounts while you are smoking here. Now get out from sight now before i give you ass beating.
Last edited by divinerape on Mon May 13, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon May 13, 2019 11:37 pm

but then you showed up and got me banned ruined everything

The tears are delicious. And I will laugh too, when your IP range is banned and you inevitably make an appeal which is denied. It always happens.

divinerape
Aura Tree

Postby divinerape » Mon May 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Ignored b33ch, have fun reporting random made up account with german flag played by geomancer.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”