poison: farewell to all

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
PoisonENT
Basic Tree

poison: farewell to all

Postby PoisonENT » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:56 pm

First thing, to moderators pls do not remove this from me as is not going to be negative toward anyone or negative toward ENT.

Me know over years poison: has caused lots to get anger toward me and many dislike. For this me am sorry however every gam need a villain and it fall on me to fulfil. Some ppl love to hate and poison: created that outlet for them. Poison: was a character created to play the role. End of day, me never meant to offend anyone and make sure by never abusing anyone in gam or calling anyone name.

Where is poison: now??? Me now playing on battle.net server through Reforged which is probably better suited to me as, there are no stats recorded nor ranking applied for win / loss meaning games are 100% just for fun (play4fun :) ) which is what me play DOTA for. Also means because ppl are no interested at win at all costs there are hardly ever Slark or LC chosen and even if they are picked, the heroes are nerfed compared to ENT so is no as Overpowered. No Smurf accounts or accusations of map hacking. All have one account to play on. This mean more relaxing gam for me.

Tufuuu make this video with gameplay from where me play now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt-O_IvJjAw

In final me do wish all ENT playr best of wishes and know that many are happy them no have to deal with poison: anymore. ENT will still have it fair share of characters playing but now no need worry about poison:. Again me never meant to offend ever but also never want to ruin others experience. Me understand that some may feel them need comment on this and prepare for not so nice replies. Me will not begrudge anyone their choice to express themself for final time toward poison:

Me time at ENT has come to end.

One last time <3 <3 <3.
"I am poison"
"u fight me u die"

:mrgreen:
These users thanked the author PoisonENT for the post:
DitchPig (Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:19 am)

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: poison: farewell to all

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:49 pm

I don't think anyone gives a shit you DH , you did nothing but troll and destroyed ENT over the years , first with Spacedout then posion , im glad your gone maggot, now we can actually enjoy Dota for once .

INFLAMES
Aura Tree

Postby INFLAMES » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:29 pm

gg poison;) <3 u were far from the worst ruiner

PoisonENT
Basic Tree

Postby PoisonENT » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:44 am

Thankyou @chrisangel77. me realise u are no a fan of poison: which is ok. all are entitle to have own opinion and me no begrudge any. U shud be careful though because many know who u accounts are when u use KOTL to TP u ally to cliff. u make many. me no name all the acc as this is no what person me are, just be mindful when u accuse other.

Thankyou also @inflames . me no best player but played4fun.

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:14 pm

Dude just F.O no one really gives a shit about you, you were the biggest cancer on ENT and it's been heaps better without you, now go play your game on Bnet .
see ya dickhead

PoisonENT
Basic Tree

Postby PoisonENT » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:33 pm

Me so sorry that poison: have such an influence on you during you ENT experience. Never realise have this much impact on you. Glad that since me have gone that you experience is "heaps better". Apologies me have such negative on you experience.

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:45 pm

your still here you dumb fuck, I bet it must hurt you not been able to play huh, tell me how much it hurts, tell me!!, i bet you also thought you were going to get heaps of replies lol and no one gave a fuck about you stupid, now you can fuck off because no one cares.
peace out retarded fuckwit !!

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:15 am

hey piss angel. u can stfu u dirty little sob. poison, you are a true og, ill never forget your delicious undying and viper. you were the reason i lost but also won so many games. ur legacy lives on and and im proud to say i fought alongside one of the best (; . gg my kween and "ty gama".

PoisonENT
Basic Tree

Postby PoisonENT » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:27 pm

@ditchpig ty for kind word. me do remember play with you lots also. Many playr have built gud relationship with. TY gama :D .
No worry about chrisangel. him character and type to me is very apparent to the person him is. just angry. Me enjoying play on Bnet without worry of Win or lose. sumtime come into forum to see what happening. Ty for all time we spend play together.

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:50 pm

you are still here you fucking retarded clown, you really think you sound smart writing like a fuckwit don't you, stupid mother fucker.
"Many playr have built gud relationship with" You think so dickhead?
you were one of the biggest cancer here on ENT you fucking fool, now look at you now lol sad lil cunt

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:38 am

...............,´¯­­`, your just mad posion is better than you piss angel
.........,´¯`,....­­/
....../¯/.../..../
..../../.../..../­­..,-----,
../../.../....//­­´...........`.
./../.../..../­­......../´¯\....\
('.('..('....('....­­...|.....'._.'
.\.................­­...`\.../´...)
...\...............­­......V...../
.....\.............­­............/
.......`•............­­.......•´
..........|.........­­........|
........▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
........▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

PoisonENT
Basic Tree

Postby PoisonENT » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:59 am

is ok @ditchpig. Me no offended by him words. Even in gam him is very angry player and call other playr name all time. Is only way him know to communicate.
Psychology of swearing say :

"The use of obscene or taboo language, or swearing as it's more commonly known, is often seen as a sign that the speaker lacks vocabulary, cannot express themselves in a less offensive way, or even lacks intelligence."

This seem quite accurate.

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
bye-loser-cil050.jpg
bye-loser-cil050.jpg (23.42 KiB) Viewed 1416 times

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”