To prove I am not insane

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Jazzy3113
Treant

To prove I am not insane

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:12 pm

I am starting this thread as a log of my games. I know everyone says that I have a victim mentality and bad attitude. That variance affects everyone equally. This game log will simply track my games with comments proving that bad luck affects me more than it should.

Now, I agree that perhaps my attitude contributes to this "luck", in that enemies decide to not ruin against me as payback for my flame or current teammates ruin as they are demoralized or angry. I am not debating why I get more ruiners than not, I am simply stating I do. And what honest advice anyone can give.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: To prove I am not insane

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:16 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #72

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193651/

I get fb top with my teammate. Highest level on my team. Most assists. I get obs and dust throughout the game. Remember, I am lowest elo on my team.

Brown is our highest elo, so in theory should carry. Choses to get dagon on morph. Maxes dagon. Our carry and best player does this dagon build. Their mid was Mag and completely carried whereas ours maxed dagon on an agility hero.

Trader is on other team. Doesn't ruin like normally he does. Plays totally normal as support kotl. On my team? Rage or afk quits as lc or bat. So I didn't speak to him once hoping he would ruin like he does for me, but no dice. Ok, fine. Nothing I can do about that.

Would appreciate anyone's view on this game. As i said i was highest level hero on team and highest assists, that's the best someone of my level can do.

What could I have done to make brown play normal? All he got was dagon. How could I have convinced rest of team to not suck? I didn't speak once all game or flame. Not one word I said except to call mia. How could I have convinced brown to not play like Draco, max dagon for kills but lose game? What else could I have done? I was highest level on team, but didn;t take mid. Most assists.

Didn't flame once. Any ideas? Should I have not gone orchid? Should I have complained early to brown when i saw he went dagon?

Thanks.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:55 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #73

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12193654/

Another stacked game. But my team was all normal and somehow I was highest score and we beat the stack. No complaints.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:51 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #75

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193659/

No ruiners. Nort, dagon bara and I were the worse on my team.

Running tally of games I was best player - was the worst player / had the ruiner: 1 - 1 / 1

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:45 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #77

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12193664/

Typical game for me. Most kills. 2nd most assists.

I have the hard ruiner who wont get kicked. Husk was 7 levels lower than everyone and 0-10. We had a good tiny, but played like Draco (lothar and ksing all game, never in a team fight).

I didnt flame once, but husk kept feeding and tiny kept solo.

Again, would love advice. Didnt complain but husk ruined for no reason. What would you have done?

Running tally of games I was best player - was the worst player / had the ruiner: 1 - 1 / 2

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:35 pm

You realize no one gives a fuck right?
These users thanked the author Snells for the post:
master_pain (Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:30 am)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:35 pm

Snells wrote:You realize no one gives a fuck right?

I am just mostly tracking for myself to make sure I really dont have a victim mentality and i really am affected negatively by variance.

But also hoping maybe a better player is bored and can give me advice on how to avoid making people ruin for me, how to play better and how to identify mistakes.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:22 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #11

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193766/

Typical game for me. We have a player drop right at start, opponents refuse to draw. Literally dropped 1 second into game, and the other team refuses to draw. Why do people want to play a ruined game? I just dont get it. And then of course, there is one ruiner/feeder every game who is 5 levels below everyone else. I think we can all guess which team the feeder was on.

Running tally of games ruined to total games: 3/5

moogy
Resource Storage

Postby moogy » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:24 pm

this guy has to win or he finds a reason to cry about the game lmfao....no one cares bud

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:40 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #13

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193774/

Hallelujah! Normal game with 10 normal players!

Running tally of games ruined to total games: 3/6

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:47 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #13

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193774/

Hallelujah! Normal game with 10 normal players!

Running tally of games ruined to total games: 3/6

You just showed a game of you getting carried.

Jazzy3113 wrote:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #11

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193766/

Typical game for me. We have a player drop right at start, opponents refuse to draw. Literally dropped 1 second into game, and the other team refuses to draw. Why do people want to play a ruined game? I just dont get it. And then of course, there is one ruiner/feeder every game who is 5 levels below everyone else. I think we can all guess which team the feeder was on.

Running tally of games ruined to total games: 3/5

Here's a game where two of your teammates play really well and you underperformed drastically with a carry hero. If you played better, you probably win that game. So you are the differentiator in a totally winnable game, despite it being 4v5 which honestly isn't always a disadvantage if you can use the leaver's gold to your advantage. The biggest issue is you have no farm on a carry hero. If you can't farm on a carry hero, you're basically a useless bodybag. How do you play a near 40 minute game with juggernaut and end up with only 35 cs? You would be 100x more useful if you just chose a support, bought wards, protected your carries, and contribute to the little things that add up to big things for your team.

I don't know how you can claim you work in Wall Street but don't understand how basic level of DotA gameplay works. If you're losing more games than winning long-term, the issue isn't your teammates but yourself. The top players here don't have an issue of ever being 800 ELO because their gameplay ultimately outweighs the negative factors on a team. If you're incapable of outweighing the negative factors on your team to win a game, then you're just not that good. Sorry but that's the truth.

The reality of the situation, as detailed many times on here, is you're expecting good results while being a bad player. That's like expecting a good salary when you're a shit worker. No amount of complaining will change the fact that you yourself are the issue and until you play better individually, your teammates are not at fault.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
kunkka (Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:58 am)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:48 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #15

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193778/

Take one guess which team had the TWO players with zero kills (lina and trax), most deaths and lowest levels 30 mins into game?

Running tally of games ruined (with no chance to compete) to total games: 4/7.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Astros wrote:
Jazzy3113 wrote:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #13

@astros

First, thanks for taking the time to comment.

In the game I was "carried", I was the same level as everyone else on my team, and had similar kills and assists to everyone. I was not the best, but doenst being carried mean i feed and suck and win anyways? How is it a carry if I help and dont suck?

To your second point, cmon man. You want to argue a 5v4 game isnt a huge disadvantage? Also, I was as high a level as my team. But pink was 5 levels below everyone else, so how can you say my team did great? I did worse than someone 5 levels below me? Sure I wasnt awesome, but im not trying to say i am great. I am trying to show my luck.

If every 10 games the average ent player gets 3 games with a ruiner or leaver or feeder, I get 5 games. Or 6 games. Just look at log. And also, not once have I gotten a player who truly carries 4 bad players yet.

Also, one of the games i posted I was the best player.

Again, i am a 700 elo player. I am not trying to argue I should be winning all games as a great player. I am trying to point out how many times I happen to have a ruiner or feeder or leaver compared to the average player.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:39 pm

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #16

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12193782/

Normal game, no one fed on purpose or left or was super low level. Other team had astros, but everyone else wasnt that good.

Running tally of games ruined (with no chance to compete) to total games: 4/8.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:38 pm

Jazzy, you trying to justify your losses by saying someone was out to ruin your game specifically is a coping mechanism. I can without a shadow of a doubt say that you won't change your way of thinking no matter how many of us tell you what is what. So to anyone else trying to reason with him, don't. You say you want a better player to give you advice, but you just ignore it instantly and continue to repeat the same things over and over. No hope for you, sorry.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”