To prove I am not insane

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: To prove I am not insane

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:11 pm

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:08 am

Play custom games with us. It's casual fun and no one takes it serious but we all put effort.

Good to take a break from dota.

@jazzy3113
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:56 pm

Astros wrote:Play custom games with us. It's casual fun and no one takes it serious but we all put effort.

Good to take a break from dota.

@jazzy3113

I've been noticing this more and more, is this HellHalt and Legion TD?

The issue is I don't know how to play anything but uther party, so I will likely f*ck people's games up. Is there like a wiki tutorial on the most common custom games?

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:02 pm

Typical game for me, I really am hoping the evidence is convincing someone.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12197262/

jazzy3113 16/6/17

daggerman
1/8/26
vafla
3/9/10
bmwputin
10/9/16
stackorama
9/9/9

Again, please keep in mind I am the lowest ELO on my team. I have the most kills. Frank's kills + assist score? I am at 33, by far highest on my team. Think about that. My team had 39 kills total, and I was involved in 33 of them. I am highest level on my team. Was second in number of wards bought.

Do you see now?

Think about it this way. Who are other 700 elo players on ent like me? Pegase, Vostok, Hexar, GodSave, Zika, bmwputin, poobumwee6, master pain, bobby, mogul, hindusmash, xerx, koreanjesus?

Have you ever seen any of them carry? Even once? Sure they have decent games where they don't ruin, but are they consistently the top or in the top 2 of a team?

This is constantly happening to me. Just trying to provide hard evidence, since all of you keep saying its in my head.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:04 pm

This game is ent in a nutshell.

Completely stacked. The stacked team than chooses slark lol. And talks shit all game. Meanwhile this player g1mly demand mid, feeds, then leaves. And i know astros does his best, but why even post this sniper? At most he will get a 2 day ban if anything. Meanwhile I got a two week ban for ruining.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #40
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12198982/

nitros
Aura Tree

Postby nitros » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:06 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12199282
longdale is dumb af telling ppl to go loths tiny. this is why tiny dagger > tiny loths...

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:30 am

Still dont think I have worse than normal luck?

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #35
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12199574/

Only one on team with normal score. Vostock sucks. Xerx sucks. Toti sucks. Gondar, who is somehow high elo, goes dagon gondar and sucks the hardest. All four b*tches ff.

Then there is me. Most kills and assists. Only one trying.

What are people such losers, they join games to suck and ff.

moogy
Resource Storage

Postby moogy » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:36 am

okay time for astros to close this thread, this kids beyond annoying posting every single game cause he doesnt win. it was funny at first jazzy, now your just being stupid...period

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:02 pm

@moogy - did you even look at the game? how can a 700 elo player consistently be the best player or second best player on his team. How is that possible?

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:20 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 200556.w3g

The mort was level 15 and 4-2-5

The nerub was level 14 and 4-4-14

The team was carried by a good meepo, but curious who people think was a better teammate and more impactful. The mort trolling my name claims i was useless and unhelpful to team and he had way more impact. But over the course of this thread people had said Kill and Deaths isnt the most important stat and assists matter too, so i argued I was more helpful.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:59 am

Worst elo but far away the highest level and most kills and most assists? As usual, the answer is yes. Also note that all the ruiners on my team were totally normal the previous game.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #18

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12200737/

nitros
Aura Tree

Postby nitros » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:04 am

theres no such thing as perfect game. you pick on every problem its not the way dota works.
you just have to deal with it. every time you complain your team gets worse

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:08 am

Man I understand complaining about your team if you go like 20/3/15 and lose anyways, but you were 5/6/4... who cares at that point. You played a hero who gets powerful early and had a better score than a bunch of carries who never got a chance to get items. That techies does suck though, can't stand techies pickers in general

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:45 am

Also when it comes to your attitude, it's not just about whether you flame your team or not.

You seem to have this idea that your ELO = your role on the team. High ELOs need to carry the team while low ELOs can sit back and watch it happen. That's why you get mad when a high elo does worse than you, but that entire attitude is wrong. You're by far not the only person on ENT to think like this though. This kind of thing is literally the reason why I stopped playing on a main account, and instead create a new account to play on whenever people figure out who I am. It's so damn frustrating when people join your team expecting an easy game where they get carried, don't do shit, and then get mad at you when you can't carry them.

Every DotA player starts the game the exact same. No one has an advantage besides prior skill. No one gets to bring in a save/load code. The expectation is that EVERY player on the team is going to do their best and play like they are responsible for their team winning. Because they are. It is NO ONE's responsibility to carry you because you are low ELO and they aren't.

It doesn't work because when you get a team of apathetic people who are just there to get carried, everyone half-asses their job and leaves it to someone else to pick up the slack. And then the team loses because no one's actually trying.

So just fix your attitude. Instead of going into games thinking "These people are good, they can carry me", think "I'm the best player here, I'm going to carry these noobs to victory". If someone else pops off, that's just an unexpected benefit. When it doesn't work out that way analyze YOUR OWN gameplay, not theirs. 5/6/4 isn't good enough. Do better. When everyone goes into a DotA game expecting that they need to be the best player on their team, you get a team of people who want to be winners.

On the other hand, if you are a person who goes into a DotA game expecting to be the worst player there and expecting to suck, you are just a person who makes a habit out of being a loser. So if that's you, don't be surprised when you lose games. And if you're wondering why I say this to you and not the other players? I do say it to them, if they complain like you complain. But they aren't. You are.

There is a time and place to say "I played well and my team sucked, nothing more I could have done". But that situation is very rare, and I can just about guarantee you that going 5/6/4 as Witch Doctor isn't one of those situations.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:21 pm

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:Also when it comes to your attitude, it's not just about whether you flame your team or not.

You seem to have this idea that your ELO = your role on the team. High ELOs need to carry the team while low ELOs can sit back and watch it happen. That's why you get mad when a high elo does worse than you, but that entire attitude is wrong. You're by far not the only person on ENT to think like this though. This kind of thing is literally the reason why I stopped playing on a main account, and instead create a new account to play on whenever people figure out who I am. It's so damn frustrating when people join your team expecting an easy game where they get carried, don't do shit, and then get mad at you when you can't carry them.

Every DotA player starts the game the exact same. No one has an advantage besides prior skill. No one gets to bring in a save/load code. The expectation is that EVERY player on the team is going to do their best and play like they are responsible for their team winning. Because they are. It is NO ONE's responsibility to carry you because you are low ELO and they aren't.

It doesn't work because when you get a team of apathetic people who are just there to get carried, everyone half-asses their job and leaves it to someone else to pick up the slack. And then the team loses because no one's actually trying.

So just fix your attitude. Instead of going into games thinking "These people are good, they can carry me", think "I'm the best player here, I'm going to carry these noobs to victory". If someone else pops off, that's just an unexpected benefit. When it doesn't work out that way analyze YOUR OWN gameplay, not theirs. 5/6/4 isn't good enough. Do better. When everyone goes into a DotA game expecting that they need to be the best player on their team, you get a team of people who want to be winners.

On the other hand, if you are a person who goes into a DotA game expecting to be the worst player there and expecting to suck, you are just a person who makes a habit out of being a loser. So if that's you, don't be surprised when you lose games. And if you're wondering why I say this to you and not the other players? I do say it to them, if they complain like you complain. But they aren't. You are.

There is a time and place to say "I played well and my team sucked, nothing more I could have done". But that situation is very rare, and I can just about guarantee you that going 5/6/4 as Witch Doctor isn't one of those situations.

The issue with final game scores, like my doc game, is that all my deaths come towards the end, when my feeding teammates have made the enemy so strong I cant do much. And i never hide in fountain so I always rack up deaths at the end being the only one trying to defend.

And I really have tried to take your advice. I dont just assume not sucking anymore is good enough just cause i am 800 elo. I have been posting games to show I am consistently in the top 2 of my team.

My hope is that I can convince someone like you to one day post, yea jazzy i agree that you dont seem to be as bad as other players at your elo 800 and for some reason, maybe its your own doing, but you do seem to get the absolute worst out of people.

Look at my most two recent games.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12201344/
This is the first game.

Jazzy (lowest elo) 8-5-5 at Level 16
S1lv3r5un ruins hard with an 0-10 game
ChickenJalfrezi ends the game at level 7, NINE levels below me
INTERNETROII looks at 3-6 lol, but he was 0-6 to start and got some lame KS kills with his ult
vend8a was decent at 5-4 and level 13

Some other things I want to point out about this game, other than the obvious fact that I was lowest elo on my team and was highest level, most kills and tied for most assists, and I had hard ruiners. Because that doesnt seem to convince you.

The other team had best nick, who chose warlock and was helpful to team. Didnt feed and participated in team fights. !-.-! was also on team and didnt solo or ruin as usual. So two normal ruiners, who could have canceled out some of my ruiners, chose to play normal.

Next game is the following.
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12201349/

Notice that in this game, I had to take mid against einoc. He was range and I was melee. I still somehow killed him and won my lane. Also notice that the other team had the hard ruiners on my team from last game, S1lv3r5un and INTERNETROII. And this game I had nick best, who played normal last game.

You will see that once again I am highest level and most kills and most assits on my team. This is a common theme i hope this thread is showing you. But now, lets look deeper.

This game, nick best goes techies and is completely usesless. Laying only single mines in places and going 1-2, as a techies. !-.-! is even more ueless as a level 6 0-4 dk. By far the lowest level of the 9 players. And the two ruiners i had last game? On the other team this game INTERNETROII and S1lv3r5un do not ruin and teamplay. S1lv3r5un was low level 0-10 for me and the next game is a high level 5-2 axe.

What i am trying to show you is that while I have taken your advice and improved (i never used to be the best player on my team, ever, and now it happens a few times a week, I now ward and tp to help teammates, etc), the ruining variance is still there.

I know your common refrain is that ever player gets ruiners and you can only control your own play. So focus on that. And I have. I mentioned my play has improved. I am not consistently the worst player, with low level and only kills. I have kills and assists, ive posted several games where I was the best player by far on my team.

But the teammate issue persists.

Look at these two consecutive games I just posted. 4 different players, not just one, where against me they are decent and on my team are HARD ruins. Not just playing bad, but hard ruins.

Don't you think in the bell curve of distributions, some players must fall on the tail ends and have worse teammate luck than the average player?

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”