To prove I am not insane

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
minger1
Aura Tree

Re: To prove I am not insane

Postby minger1 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:33 am

So far you've only proved that u are insane. Well done

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Tried to stop posting since the well intentioned advice said to just try to focus on yourself and things will even out. But this recent game is a snapshot of what ent is life for me. Just am posting hoping even one player is like damn, he does seem to get the worst in teammate performance and variance.

My team

Jazzy - lowest elo by far, recall I am same elo as people like hexar and muse and pegage.
19-8-12
Highest level
Most kills and assists by far

Jizzer 6-10
Trader 5-17
Gaylord 4-9
Oats 10-11

Everyone on my team is 500 elo higher than me. Now I understand that not every game is like this. What I am saying is that when we all play, we get ruiner teammates lets say 40% of the time. I seem to get it 60% of the time. I have only seen trader ruin. I have not once in all my years ever seen jizzer or oats or gaylord ruin. Not once. And in my game? They all suck and ruin and dont play well.

So I once again ask into the internet void, do you think its possible that one player might be on the tail end of the bell curve when it comes to ruiners and feeders? We can all be in the center of the bell curve right? Some players have to be luckier and unluckier than others right?

Do you ever see other 700 elo players ever rank the best on their team? I dont do it often obviously, but have you ever even once seen master or easty beasty or blanco or pegase ever do super well? Dont you think its possible i get more than average share of ruiners?

I am hoping one day to get a private message (cause none of you would publicly admit it) from someone being like, yea dude its possible you seem to get more than your fair share of teammates who dont play well. Again, I have admitted that it could be self imposed and that people lose motivation when i point out they are sucking, but it doenst change the fact they start sucking more than normal for me.

Jizzer ruining was especially triggering since the day before against me he carried every game for the enemy.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:15 pm

Well I checked that game out, and your team only had one 1200 player who was playing support. The rest also were lower elos. Oats plays support main and has 1.2 KD, so a 10/11/18 game isn't out of the usual. Overall it looks like you played well, just shit play from trader and the other. Hard game for a Luna but also could have played better.

You cherry picked this game. It's not every game for you. I know it's not because I played a bunch of games with and against you, as everyone else on this server did. We play the same games as you. We know what's happening. That's why no one cares about these posts.

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:32 pm

Jazzy is now leaning into this "i'm 800 elo" as a handicap. I laned with him one game, and I asked him to stop auto attacking. "I'm 800 elo" is what he replied. Can't recall the second thing I asked for, probably a gank. Again, "i'm 800 elo".

Fuck Jazzy. So, not only is he delusional, now he is intentionally not trying to improve his gameplay.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:31 am

Snells wrote:Jazzy is now leaning into this "i'm 800 elo" as a handicap. I laned with him one game, and I asked him to stop auto attacking. "I'm 800 elo" is what he replied. Can't recall the second thing I asked for, probably a gank. Again, "i'm 800 elo".

Fuck Jazzy. So, not only is he delusional, now he is intentionally not trying to improve his gameplay.

This is the weirdest thing about Jazzy. Like how when he hits 800, he decides he's just going to suck and stay at 800.

He was near 1100 at one point, not too long ago...

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:34 pm

Another one for my thread, just to prove to myself im not crazy like everyone says...

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12206740/

Jazzy 14-6-13 27 kills and assists and highest level, as well as lowest elo.

Keep in mind its an hour game, and the other team (4/5) are all level 20+.

Lion 10-7-11
Trax 5-5-10 LEVEL 14
Omni 0-11-3 lol LEVEL 15
Clock 5-12-8

But yes, i never get ruiners and when i do i somehow cause their play. Lowest elo yet again somehow best score and kills and assists and levels.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:49 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:Another one for my thread, just to prove to myself im not crazy like everyone says...

Lion 10-7-11
Trax 5-5-10 LEVEL 14
Omni 0-11-3 lol LEVEL 15
Clock 5-12-8

But yes, i never get ruiners and when i do i somehow cause their play. Lowest elo yet again somehow best score and kills and assists and levels.

7/10 of the players in that game are 800 ELO or less. the fact you couldn't carry that game with a carry hero against very bad players is more indicative of your own gameplay than your teammates
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:27 pm

Astros wrote:
Jazzy3113 wrote:Another one for my thread, just to prove to myself im not crazy like everyone says...

Lion 10-7-11
Trax 5-5-10 LEVEL 14
Omni 0-11-3 lol LEVEL 15
Clock 5-12-8

7/10 of the players in that game are 800 ELO or less. the fact you couldn't carry that game with a carry hero against very bad players is more indicative of your own gameplay than your teammates

But astros, you are proving my point man.

My opponents had a 1000 elo player, 900 elo and blueneme who is an awesome support player.

I had dk and titanium and poo and master injury (who admitted to pure ruining because he hated me at the start). AND I STILL ALMOST WON as the lowest elo in the entire game. I dont expect you to waste your time watching the game, but if you look at the stat page the game was almost an hour. I was 1v5ing alot man, and still made the game last. If you look at omni's score (0-11-3) you can see he never was in many team fights based on his assists. And as stated, he said he hated me, and not once was i healed or repeled. I didnt post him as a ruiner but my point is I never had help.

I think in your rush to rock me, you inadvertently helped my case. The game was an elo stack game, and as the lowest elo player i almost single handedly won. Cmon man be honest and just look at the players. The other team had 3 decent players near 1k elo, blue is a great player. And then look at my team. I understand people always stack or avoid me, so this happens to me alot.

Let me rephrase it this way. Me, titanium, dk, injury, poo and masterpain were all in this game. We all are terrible ELO right? But every so often I literally am the best player on my team, like in this case. Have you ever once, and be honest, ever once seen dk or titanium or poo or master ever carry? I never have. I have seen them have occasional good games and not pure ruin, but not once have they been the clear lead horse. Yet, occasionally I do.

The point I am always trying to make people see is that i should be around 900 or 1k elo, yet i am always at the 700 level. I do not get a fair shake of teammates. No other 700 elo player on the site, like the ones in this game, or players like peg, zika, god save the queens, eastybeasty, etc ever carry or are the runaway best player on their team. Not one time, yet somehow I am. Shouldn't that translate to more of an average elo than a terrible one?

Yes, i admit i play NA too much and can suck it up. As people in this thread love to say to me, everyone has a bad game and its not intentional. But the fact I can occasionally single handedly be the best on my team is something all the other 700 elos cannot do. Hence, i should be closer to average ELO right?

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:43 pm

Typical game for me.

Stacked? of course.
Is jazzy lowest elo, yet most kills and assists, and highest level? Of course.

Np other 700 elo players are occasionally the best on their team. This game was extra funny as I also bought the most wards. I am sure it was totally my fault my entire team fed somehow.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12207239/

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:02 pm

At this point, I know I am convincing at least one of you. Another game where 700 elo Jazzy is by far the best player on his team. Again, I repeat, what other 700 elo players occasionally are the best on their team? Teammate luck is only explanation and you know it.

Lowest elo, yet highest level, most kills and assists.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12207639/

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 am

attencion

jazzy3113@entconnect is banned until 2025-04-14 15:13:42 CST.

26:25 / Allied) jazzy3113: fine
(26:28 / Allied) jazzy3113: i wont cross river
(26:29 / Allied) jazzy3113: fuck u
(26:40 / Allied) jazzy3113: not till he apologizes

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 am

Normally the people who play well against me and ruin or dont play hard for me are the usual suspects like frank, astros, kaamelott, vthokie, hooch, etc.

But tonight, a new douche emerged to join everyone. Say hello to Krunn.

Against me
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12210304
Carried team as a 12-5-12 storm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12210298
Great support as a 6-6-13 es

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12210291
Carried again as a 6-10-27 storm

The final game of the night, he is on my team. At start of game I even mention he had three good games in a row, so somehow this game he will suck now.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12210310
8-15-15 as doom
Don't let the final score fool you, his ruin started with an 1-10 start, feeding the other team to an easy win. I didn't say a word until he was 1-10, so not sure how you can blame my toxic attitude as causing this rare ruin.

I know, I know, it's all in my head. People have occasional bad games. Yes, i had highest total kills AND assists and was highest level, but that doesnt matter, I just ks and run around and dont help team. Or maybe, just maybe, im right and have variation where people throw when they see my name.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am

get my name out of your jezebel mouth.

P.S. the fact that you would make a thread like this and update it everyday proves ur batshit insane.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”