To prove I am not insane

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: To prove I am not insane

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:14 am

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:Out of the 10 games I posted, you carried 0 of them. Stop expecting other people to do it for you, and start carrying games. If you check dead.inside's profile, how many games of the past 10 do you think he carried? How many do you think he fed? The numbers are probably a lot different. I could go take a look at 10 more games of yours but I doubt anything's different. This isn't any different than when I look at other 800 or so ELO's game pages.

I think there is a serious disconnect between what I argue on this forum and what everyone thinks I am arguing.

I am not asking to be carried every game. And there is no way in hell I will ever be a player than can carry a team. I will never be the best player on my team and I will never be able to carry 4 bad players to a win against competent opponents. That is not up for debate.

In fact, I would be happy to lose every game if every match was epic and even and fun.

The only point I am trying to make is that I seem to have a crazy amount of bad luck in these games for some reason. That's my only point. You don't see me posting games of Bobby or Pegase ruining, right? Because that would be on me for joining their games and choosing to play knowing what is to come.

The games I post are simply insane bad luck games. Games like dead.inside going 0-5 when on my team.
Games like earlier where lesh is owning and then claims his power is getting shut off. How many times is the best player in the game just leaving?
Games where I have good/bad, who is 1200 elo, choosing to pick tree and then going 0-9 and ruining completely.

These are not normal, common occurrences. I am trying to show people its not all in my head.

Now, maybe I cause this insane gameplay. Maybe dead.inside was annoyed at me and lost concentration. Maybe good/bad had his worst game of all time because i kept telling him to stop feeding. Maybe best_nick chooses warlock and doesnt play like a moron against me because he hates me.

I am not debating why people suck when they play with me and I am not claiming that I could improve and learn to carry. I am simply pointing out how awful my teammates play with me. Of course, I am now starting to believe that people play worse when on my team. But its still the truth? If I am causing them to suck, they are still sucking right?

And yes, for a 700 elo, being the least bad is my goal. Everyone should play their role right? The high elo players should carry, and the low elo players should try to ward and not feed. But my high elos feed half the time and my low elos ALWAYS feed. Like I am simply asking for people to play their role.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:45 am

The serious disconnect is you and reality.

Let's take a quick look at a game we had together, before I address the rest of your lies.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195137

(15:36 / Allied) jazzy3113: can u leaqve
(15:39 / Allied) jazzy3113: u fucking ruiner

This is your first attempt to sabotage the game. You are very toxic towards slardar a much much better player than yourself that was making aggressive moves and helping me gank, and you tell him to leave the game after he died. I instantly recognize it for what it is and ignore you. What you just accomplished is lowered the team morale, and caused me to break all communication with you which will later come back to bite you in the ass.

You then distract slardar for most of the game by forcing him to have a back and forth conversation with you instead of letting him focus on his game. Not only were you hindering your own gameplay by typing a lot you are also the direct cause of doing so to another player, whose game impact was already 10 times more than yours in the early game alone.

(40:51 / Allied) dead.inside: bro just ignore
(40:53 / Allied) dead.inside: so we can win

My attempt at telling slardar to stop falling for your sabotage. Sadly even good players with good attitudes like Mike sometimes succumb to your degeneracy.

(56:37 / All) jazzy3113: fuckin seer
(56:40 / All) jazzy3113: lets me diue

Seeing as I had to ignore you, this is a direct result of your toxicity having a negative game impact. I couldn't tell you to back despite you having a minimap and your own eyes to tell that u were alone in the enemy base 1v5.

(59:32 / All) jazzy3113: just push mid
(59:37 / All) jazzy3113: fuck these losers

You telling the enemy in all chat to end the game, signaling you've given up while simultaneously flaming your whole team. This was at a period where 1 or 2 teamfights would decide the result of the game. You attempt to sabotage the game again was very well done. UNLUCKILY for you we overcame the terrible odds we were dealt in the lobby, which was having you on our team and ended up winning the game.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. This pays dividends especially in a game like dota where teamwork and synergy are ever so paramount. Forcing your teammates to choose between ignoring you or listen to your toxicity all game long is just as bad. Communication is a big factor in dota, and if you don't use it positively it will have negative outcomes just like in real life. Sadly communication isn't a metric that can be shown in a stats page. All this time I haven't talked about your abysmal skill level and game impact you have, since you've already proven to me that the only thing you care about is the kills and deaths you have in a game. A bad player like yourself isn't able to differentiate between good deaths and bad deaths and seldom accounts for your teammates assists, only for your own and only when it benefits you.

Generally there are four categories of players here in ENT. Good players with good attitudes, good players with bad attitudes, bad players with good attitudes, and lastly bad players with bad attitudes. You belong to the last category. You have the power to make immediate impact in your games and improve your "bad luck" by just not being toxic. The law of averages doesn't apply differently to you joseph, its just easier to be the victim since that distances you from any responsibility.
Last edited by plzbanruiners on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:36 am

No such thing as "luck" when you look at the average of 2000+ games. You're just looking for patterns where none exist. I also have games where good people play poorly. I also have games where a good teammate drops. I also have games where my entire team are useless feeders. Everyone does. That's the reality of playing a game with 4 other people on your team. You get a big variety of teammates.

One of the biggest skills of a good DotA player is the ability to elevate others.
Here are two games I've played with one of the absolute worst players on ent: vostok_the_kurd. (I am omni)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195431
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195435

In both of these games, vostok did not feed, and in fact did fine. Why? Did I get lucky?
No. The rest of the team and myself helped him. We supported him. I warded all game. I teleported and saved him. I protected him during teamfights. By doing my job well, I helped him out and what do you know, it paid off. If I didn't do any of that stuff, no doubt he would suck and feed like usual.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:55 am

Have you ever considered that players on your team play below their own norm because you are demoralizing, have a negative attitude, constantly whine, constantly act like a victim, and just make your teammates super annoyed and upset to the point where their gameplay suffers and they just want the game to end?

You keep saying you aren't good enough to carry a team. Yet, you pick Juggernaut in 90% of your games and can't carry. Shouldn't it be obvious now that if you really wanted to help your team win, you should probably pick a hero that you would have more impact with and let someone else carry?

I just checked. You have 9k games on ENT. Bro, that's way more than I've ever played on here. It's probably top 5 in DotA games played on ENT. This isn't about luck. Maybe you have bad teammates for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 games in a row. But 9,000 games and you seriously think luck is a factor? I'mma just tell it like it is: Anyone who blames a lack of results on luck is clearly a victim in life. I question if you honestly work at WStreet. You're an investment banker but you blame luck for everything bad that happens to you? I don't get it. That's the complete opposite mentality that you would need in that type of work. And this isn't even about DotA anymore. If you're seriously this invested into making yourself be the victim, then this is a personal issue where you have to reflect on yourself.

There is no evil DotA voodoo conspiracy against you. You're either good or you're not. It's really that simple. This thread is just you finding excuses to justify why you're not winning and it's just sad, man.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:16 am

plzbanruiners wrote:The serious disconnect is you and reality.

So i downloaded that game to rewatch, as I only kind of remembered it.

At min 7, Mike dies diving into enemy top tower. Apparently this is a gank.
At min 8, he dies again. Near an allied tower, helping teammates.
At min 10, he again tower dives instead of retreating when its obvious the hero got away. Again, I guess because seer was nearby this counts as a gank and not a retarded tower dive.
At min 11, it is his most egregious death so far. All alone, he chases three heroes with zero chance of killing anything.
At min 12, he dies again. In middle lane, all alone near river when enemies were all mia. Not one teammate is near him because obviously its clear the enemies are all mid.

At this point, he is level 6 and 0-5-3. I am level 9 and 2-0-2. But I guess two kills and no deaths and two assists is not helping the team. Right Frank?

So like any normal human, I finally comment. I let all the other asinine deaths slides, but after the fifth death i finally have to say something.

@ plzbanruiners claims all 5 deaths were helping him gank. Yet you were only near him on two tower dives. What about the other three deaths? Those were "aggressive moves" and not moronic moves?

You then say I distract him, even though his impact was 10 times more than me in the early game. Is that right? I had 2 kills and 2 assists and no deaths. How in the hell is that 10 times less helpful than someone who is 0-5-3 early?

And the fact you happily left out is this. That when people feed early, it makes the opponent stronger. Dota is like a snowball effect. When you feed early, the other team gets over powered, which leads to even more kills. So now we are at a large disadvantage because of his "aggressive moves".

Lets jump ahead to your next data point, where you let me die after i come to help you. Fine, you HAD to ignore me for asking slardar to stop feeding and I got karmic justice. Ok, that's on me for forcing you to ignore me.

You then say me telling the opponents to push mid and win is another lame attempt at sabotage. Yet, you and slardar ditching me and doc in the middle lane wasnt sabotage i guess? So when you abandon us, its for strategic reasons? Keep in mind, Mike is famous for following around ifuck and healing him 24/7, not carrying anything.

If I wanted to sabotage the game, I would have simply stopped playing or farmed or tower dives like your precious Mike did early. All i did was complain in the all chat. Not a great attempt at a ruin like you're claiming.

Final stats for me was level 25, 14-12-16
Final stats for your best friend Mike was level 24, 9-14-29

So somehow with those levels and kills and assists, he really helped the team and I did absolutely nothing to help? Keep in mind that every SINGLE death of mine had a teammate near me. Whereas above I have given examples that Mike died solo several times. So how are my deaths "worse" than Mikes? I was always near a teammate. I was never alone doing nothing. And again, keep in mind im 700 elo and shouldn't be nearly as helpful as your high elo buddy.

Watch the game and tell me how exactly his deaths were more helpful than mine? Given I was never alone and always near a teammate. How was his rambo deaths helpful exactly?

You then say if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. I DID NOT say anything, not ONE WORD, during his first 4 ridiculous deaths. Many of which were by MUSE or PSYY, not exactly top flight early game killers. But after going 0-5 in 12 mins, I should say nothing? I can't comment when someone is sucking hard?

The funny thing is that earlier this year, you said things like i should not run around invisible and be in team fights. You said warding helps the team. You said kill and deaths are not everything, you have to also consider assists. I now ward and as you can clearly see, my assists numbers are high. Yet the ruining continues. You argue like I go 5-5-0 every game, when thats simply not true. I am in team fights. All I ask is that a high elo player not feed, why is that such a crazy demand?

So how exactly was I toxic during the first 12 mins? I didn't make a peep as he continued to die needlessly into towers or alone. You were only near him on 2 deaths. The other 3 were not ganks as you claim, and the last deaths was pure feed. Any normal player would get annoyed at that.

In the rare games I have 4 normal teammates, I dont even bother to chat.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:29 am

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:No such thing as "luck" when you look at the average of 2000+ games. You're just looking for patterns where none exist. I also have games where good people play poorly. I also have games where a good teammate drops. I also have games where my entire team are useless feeders. Everyone does. That's the reality of playing a game with 4 other people on your team. You get a big variety of teammates.

One of the biggest skills of a good DotA player is the ability to elevate others.
Here are two games I've played with one of the absolute worst players on ent: vostok_the_kurd. (I am omni)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195431
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195435

In both of these games, vostok did not feed, and in fact did fine. Why? Did I get lucky?
No. The rest of the team and myself helped him. We supported him. I warded all game. I teleported and saved him. I protected him during teamfights. By doing my job well, I helped him out and what do you know, it paid off. If I didn't do any of that stuff, no doubt he would suck and feed like usual.

What the hell am I supposed to do with this advice? I have to now support Vostok and Nick_Best and Kween every time they try to ruin my game?

I am not arguing I cannot improve. I know I could be better. Again, that is not my argument. My argument is that if a normal player gets a ruiner 5/10 games, I seem to get it 7/10.

Here's an example. You will never find many games, if any, where nick_best is on my team and picks warlock and is normal EVERY single time he is on my team he picks jugg or sven or zeus and REFUSES to not solo die. Absolutely refuses.

I would LOVE if vostok was normal like he was for you. And why don't I flip the script. Im the same caliber of player as Vostok right? Not once has anyone tped for me or healed me or elevated my play. Who the hell every protects me during team fights? I alone, fending for myself.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:42 am

Astros wrote:Have you ever considered that players on your team play below their own norm because you are demoralizing, have a negative attitude, constantly whine, constantly act like a victim, and just make your teammates super annoyed and upset to the point where their gameplay suffers and they just want the game to end?

I do not start off every game whining. If no one is being a moron, I dont even chat during the game. And it is not like I pop off after one teammate death. What am I supposed to do when people suck on purpose?

I'm 700 elo and have a kdr below 1, right? So obviously there are games I go like 1-10. I admit it. I apologize, and say bad game. Sorry. These people never do, they just pretend they are trying. I mentioned earlier the nicck_best example. I beg that kid to pick warlock one time for me and he never does, he always goes zues or jugg and then feeds all game. That is a clear cut example of someone doing just enough to not be banned, but clearly ruining when on my team. Draco is another example, that m'fer always quits on me, every time the game gets tough. But against me, he never gives up.

I pick Jugg because the advice I got was that going invis as NA was not helpful to team. I can only play so many heroes. Ive played in many games where the crappy person picks jugg and the team still wins.

I have no victim mentality in the actual real word, I am very grateful for my lot in life. But this is the only video game I play, and I have noticed that for some reason I have awful luck. Here is another example, using ifck. If he stumbles onto this thread I am sure he will confirm. He has a high win rate, right? Let's say 80%. And typically he avoids me, so 90% of my games are against him and he always owns, even with 4 brain dead moron teammates. He beats me at his win rate of 80%. The 10% of the time we are on the same team, his win rate is like 50%. Instead of picking slark or storm or spec for me, he always picks like gyro or some BS. Isn't that a form of luck?

I do not believe there is an ent conspiracy against me. I believe that teammates are typically random. But for some reason, I seem to get awful teammate luck.

Now, I am sure alot of it has to do with people stacking or avoiding me. But there is no auto balance mode. No one every votes for that. We rarely run -arem anymore. So without those in place. I believe, for whatever reason, my teammate luck on here is way below normal, and thats why I wanted to attempt to track my games.

You know, I have been waiting to post a game where the other team has a complete ruiner that enabled me to get a free win. Has not happened yet. I have had few games were a slark carried me, and even 2 games where I carried. But all the straight ruiners have been on my team.

Again, I am not arguing I should be winning more. I am 700 elo level. I just am documenting I do not even get a chance to win in some games, and that is frustrating.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:08 am

All of mikes early deaths were while he was being aggressive. slardar is an aggressive hero by nature. If we all just sat back and played passively like all noobs and wait for things to happen, Rasta would have started taking down all of our towers and gain a lot of momentum. While we were having skirmishes you were allowed to have time to farm.

I could go and critique every time you died this game but it wouldn't convince you of anything. You're unable to take criticism and your copout is "its expected from me I'm 700elo". If its expected from you, then at the same time no one is owed you their "best performance" either.
As an initiator slardar usually dies first in teamfights but he still finished the game with higher kill participation than yourself.
Big hint for you if u add up the kills and assists of each of ur teammates u can tell whos having more or less impact with some exceptions.
Since you're so obsessed with stats his total kill participation was 38 and urs was 30, and he usually died first after initiating. Those are what are considered good deaths jazzy doing ur job in the game.

You can regurgitate back to me strategy all you want. Yes in dota heroes can snowball out of control, but just cuz you're aware of it doesn't mean you understand nor does it give you the right to flame better players. When you're able to practice what you preach you're allowed to maybe have ur inputs on others performances. Its like me telling a doctor how to do his job because i saw a video on youtube. No one plays perfectly and there is variance to any individuals performance in any given game. You use every opportunity to bring others down when they underperform, and gloat or talk shit whenever u get a kill or two.

The sabotage I'm talking about here is you bringing team morale down and trying to convince us its hopeless to win when in-fact the end result of this game proves you completely wrong. I feel like every conversation I have with you is making me dumber, and eventually you will win one of these arguments.

MIKEJONES
Aura Tree

Postby MIKEJONES » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:56 pm

Can't believe Frank has to break this down to you on a molecular level....

Jazzy - Yea no shit I was dying early on and to some extent it was intentional. I accept the fact that I may die every time I jump in to engage as slardar and there is a 50/50 chance I may die but its also my job to lower that probability of death when possible. All that with one goal in mind which is to propel the team forward and gain upper advantage. The math is simple, if your death can yield kill or kills for the team and especially the carry it can be game changing.

You wouldn't understand this though because you see negative stats in game as indicator of individual performance and that's all you care for. It was good you targeted me with your stupidity cause if you did it to another player who doesn't understand how intentionally dumb you are, they may just ruin the game and give up.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:31 pm

@plzbanruiners, ok fine. You and pretty boy Mike want to claim that he had more participation and team effects and his deaths were not feed? 0-5 in 12 mins is normally part of being an initiator hero? Fine, I guess I have to defer to the big boys.

But your other comment was how I seem to have no impact, especially on that game as you used it in the example.

How could you believe that my hero had no effect on the game? I was level 25, meaning I was either farming well or in team fights. It was a close game that lasted an hour. You actually believe a level 25 hero, with 14 kills and 16 assists didn't effect the game at all?

You all love to point out how I "lie" or see my play through rose-colored glasses, right? yet, you all also make it seem like I either have no impact or a deleterious impact on every game.

It is not like you said Slardar was not feeding and had a big impact on the game, and you had a minimal effect. You said I had no effect on this particular game at all. When two of my deaths toward the end were a suicide into the enemy team to stall and prevent them raxing while the other team revived. You all are just as guilty of me of twisting facts. Sure, I guess you and Mike can argue he had a bigger impact on the game and was not feeding. But you didn't say that, you said I had NO impact, which is just ridiculous.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:08 pm

So here is a perfect example of exactly what I am talking about.

Reading what Frank and Astros and Mike said, I thought ok. Everyone is telling me one thing, and I the other. Maybe I am the architect of my own demise. Maybe complaining all the time, while helping my frustration, actually does more harm than good. Maybe it is simply on me to get better and learn to carry like the better players.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #80
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12195501/

I tell myself that no matter what, I will not say a word. I will wait for the opposing team to pick a few heroes, and then choose a hero that can play well against them. I will try to tp to towers when an ally is in trouble. I will not jungle all game.

As you can see in the game, I am the worst elo on my team by 300. But that is a cop out, as @plzbanruiners claims. Who cares? Just focus and play well and try your best.

I don't say a word. Not one word as Husk feeds solo. As Sky mage takes mid from me and goes 2-8. I am tping. I am running around helping. Again, not one word as mort feeds at 3-8. I say nothing as sniper dies alone again and again.

When the dust settles, I was not mid mind you, I am the highest level on my team. I have the most kills. I have the second most assists. Again, I remind you I am the worst player on my team, yet am highest level and kills. If we do Frank's metric of kills and assists, my score and my teammates scores:

Jazzy = 15

Mike = 11
Special = 12
Hetera = 5
Jub = 7

So please, if you have the time, tell me Franklin and @astros and Mike, what exactly could I have done?

I took every nugget of advice you took the time to share. I did not say one word of negativity as the team fed. I did not once affect morale. I had highest level and kills. I tped constantly when teammates got attacked.

How was me not pointing out the total ineptitude, lack of map awareness and general low IQ idiocy from my team helpful. I swallowed my pride and followed everything you said. My team did not keep up morale or get better or even try like you said they would. They started off the game sucking, around mid game they sucked, and by end game they sucked even more.

Keeping my mouth shut did not make them play better like you said. Tping to help did not make them play better. Trying to carry did nothing to inspire them.

Can you now see? I know that one game isn't enough evidence, but this is why I started posting. I am trying to convince even one ent player to look past their dislike of me and see that there really is something going on.

Look, for the community as a whole, the good and bad players even out. The law of averages. But within that large playing sample, not every single person will get the average luck right? Some people will be on the tail ends of the bell curve, right?

Would it not be plausible that some players, like me, are at one end of the volatility? Isn't it feasible that the game I mention here is a microcosm of what happens to me? Where literally only myself plays well, and 4 other players feed and suck?

If you have time, please tell me what more I could have done? Should I have not kept quiet, and actually said words of encouragement? Should I have tried to antagonize the other team and distract them? Should I have asked politely for mid lane, and not given it to Hetera the feeder? If he refused, should I have gone mid anyway?

What else could I have done? I am not being facetious. I genuinely do not understand what more I could have done - I followed every piece of advice you shared. My team still fed over and over and over again.

And again, keep in mind, I didnt say a word all game and these feeders never ever feed against me. And when I get the same opponents as teammates, like trader for example, there is mass feeding by him or he picks kotl and runs around doing nothing.

Should I not have picked weaver against these enemy heroes? Should I have just rushed radiance? Should I not have gotten linkens first? Should I have focused on damage items? Should I have not tried to help teammates and focused on getting an even higher level?

I just wish one of you would be like yea, you do seem to get very unhelpful teammates more often than not. As a 700 elo, I should not be highest level and most kills, I should be like 3rd best in games. I swear this game is not an aberration. This happens to me alot.

Maybe I should have have just gotten boots and tried to rush radiance?

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:20 pm

to ur first reply here where do i say u had "NO impact" ? can you quote or point me in the right direction? maybe i spoke to you in ur dreams. My whole point was that slardar had a bigger impact than you did, you know the player you antagonized so much.

Now onto your second reply here. That second game you seem outmatched player wise and outpicked. It would be stupid trying to find blame. you did have 15/19 kill participation so yes you should be content that at least you were present in most fights. Generally linkens as a first item is bad and you playing from behind you should always aim for damage instead of save items. If you genuinely want advice im open, but i think youre looking for sympathy

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:57 pm

Just another factoid. Part of my belief is not just that people ruin when on my team, but that they dont consistently ruin, meaning they play decent against me. Like i dont whine about bobby, since he sucks on my team and against me, so its fair suckage.

Jub3 on my team that game? 3-8 and lowest level. Arguably played worse than the feeder we had mid.

Next game against me with same hero? Similar teams and make up - literally he was his team's HIGHEST LEVEL and had second most kills. Two games, back to back, with the same hero and similar in that his team was worse than the opponent.

Its like the perfect comparison. Same exact hero. Games back to back. Same unbalanced type of game. In one, he is the worst player on the weaker team. Next game he is the best player on the weaker team.

But this game he didn't ruin and give up like he did in my game. I genuinely don't get it lol.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:05 pm

A game where you sucked, went 6/9 and lost. You have 1 item by the 30 minute mark and it's not a good one, as dead explained to you. Your contribution to this game is minimal and loss is deserved. Your 4 allies also deserve the loss for sucking. Which is really good, because all 5 of you got the loss you deserved. You got rolled by Trader's bara :lol: :lol: :lol: Takes some nerve to post that publicly

There are tons of "mid" players who do well when they're on a good player's team, and badly when they're on a team of noobs. Jub3 falls into that category. Of course he does badly in a game where the entire team is getting rolled. Btw you're much the same Jazzy, I only ever really see you getting high scores when you're in a team that's just rolling the enemies easily. Other people could say they have "bad luck" because you always suck when you play with them too, but it's just a bunch of noobs building off of each other and playing badly together.

The difference between him and you is that Jub3 just takes the L, moves on and wins his ELO back next game. You refuse to accept that it's your fault, tilt out of control at your "bad luck" and then lose 10 games in a row because you sit there flaming your team instead of playing. Trust me, I know because I've had to carry your useless ass when you sit there behind a tower crying all game. You want to see what I mean?

I clap you out 3 times in a row:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12153547
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12153552
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12153840

I start feeling a bit bad.. "how bad could Jazzy really be. Maybe I'll play on his side for once."
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12153844

You sit there watching me get blinked on and over while you type this:
(15:28 / Allied) jazzy3113: i jsut cant fucking take it anymore
(15:30 / Allied) jazzy3113: !ff
(15:36 / Allied) jazzy3113: it just makes me mad
(15:45 / Allied) jazzy3113: i get no pleasure anymore
(15:52 / Allied) jazzy3113: last game u guys are fucking pros
(15:55 / Allied) jazzy3113: literal fucking pros
(16:03 / Allied) jazzy3113: this game ttoal shit for nor eason
(16:08 / Allied) jazzy3113: WTF
(16:10 / Allied) jazzy3113: IUS GOSDFKLSDL;FG
(16:11 / Allied) jazzy3113: DFGD
(16:15 / Allied) jazzy3113: FUCKING N*****S ON THISFSDFKSD
(16:16 / Allied) jazzy3113: FSDF

(Racial slurs censored)

This is the last game I ever played on your team FYI. You're an auto teamswap now. And we still ended up carrying you after this.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:57 pm

You cant see past your own hate.

I am highest level and most kills and most assists and dont flame once, and my contribution to team is minimal? Seriously? What would it have taken for you to consider my contribution to that crappy team alot? You cant even admit that ONE game I was the best on a team of ruiners.

You then post three games i sucked, when you just mentioned earlier bad players do bad when team is getting rolled. In all three games, we are getting rolled. That is what you just said.

So why did I deserve that loss? I flamed no one, was highest level and most kills + assists. Why exactly did I deserve it? I didnt feed. I didnt ruin mid. I didnt join in when Jub and the team started blaming each other. WHY would I DESERVE that loss exactly?

If you want to gleefully post the games I suck in, that's fine. But you lose credibility when the rare games I play well you do not acknowledge.

here are some games I did fine in, did I deserve to lose or did i not contribute to a win?

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195521
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195501 (mentioned earlier)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195459
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195448
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12195423

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”