I don't get it with this Dusa went bloodstone.

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
lex-
Forest Walker

I don't get it with this Dusa went bloodstone.

Postby lex- » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:33 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12205192
This is why I'm tired of it. I started 8-1 with Bara earlier and this pro Dusa went sage and yasha first and bloodstone after. He teaches me to get orchid for him.
@Astros, if you in my position like that how do you handle with these ent players? Do you really give them a favor even though they can't carry you or you just ignore their advice?

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Re: I don't get it with this Dusa went bloodstone.

Postby mk4r32 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:52 am

Lex, dusa wasn't the only problem here.

godsavetheqqs is impossible. He's played 4.5K games but still plays like he doesn't have a mini map.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:04 am

If you play carry and you don't know how to build items properly that will cause entire team too. Sniper and qqs just played their own thing. If you in my position what are you going to do? How do you handle with them?

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:30 pm

That's a 4v5 game. Those shouldn't even count. The combo of leaver gold and a player leaving screws the dynamics of the game up.

That's why I laugh when other people post replays of 4v5 games as if they meant something.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:24 pm

you joined a game expecting mili/coto to carry you? Not sure what you thought would happen. as difficult as it is to say, you have to treat some players as sacrificial lambs. If you know they're going to be targeted, just stay near them with a teleport. They'll probably die, like they usually do, and at least you can try to kill the enemy in exchange. There's no reasoning with some of these players. Many of them are what they are at this point. either low IQ or just not willing to change. some, I will assume are very old and must have vision complications or arthritis on both hands.

-Best_nick_ever, thousands of games, rushes lothars, 30 minutes no aghanim scepter, repeats and repeats this same strategy. 40 minute game level 12 with 1,000 hp and his wards basically do zero damage and feed gold to the enemy team. wonders why he's getting two shotted and then types !ff so he can hastily do the same thing next game.
-poobumwee, picks clockwerk or omni, solo all game, spams CUNT after every death. he has to have that word copy and pasted.
-master_pain, picks jakiro or lich. Always builds veil. buys a set of ward at the beginning of the game but then randomly stops buying them for the rest of the game. goes to rune every 2 mins to try and gank mid for no reason. ends up dying or ruining your lane but somehow, in his own little world, he thinks he did a great job. if you say anything bad or don't do something he likes, he'll sit at t2 tower talking shit. when you ask him to move, he !ignores you. everyone is double his level but he somehow thinks he's not ruining.
-kuzko, had a phase where he built vanguard every hero, every time. now he's solo pushing every hero, every time. doesn't matter how many players are attacking or ganking him. he never runs. that's how you know he's actually a ruiner. vanguard on every hero but then all of a sudden, stops getting it at all.
-master_stain, at least the rest of the players mentioned above are tolerable to some extent because they don't stack. this dude stacks, steals the farm of the player who he joined to stack with, buys zero wards, watches you die with full hp, and then he gets on his yummis account to preserve it before the stats delete and all of a sudden, he's a normal player. when he gets on the forums, he pretends he's a civil girl scout. when you're playing with him, he's a total clown.

you know it's an IQ issue because there are some players who aren't the best but they understand how to play the game at a high level. mike, for instance, he's not the best individual player but he knows how to ward, position himself to help, suicides for the betterment of the team, if he sees a carry, he'll let them take the farm and go do something else to provide value. even if he has a bad game, his intention is to still help and win. then you have guys whose sole intention is to join games, ignore teammates who offer advice, go afk/grief

all of the players above, you just need to understand what you're getting yourself into. they won't change, ever. they're what you call low IQ. i hate to say it but it's the truth. never adapt, never change. you can ask nicely, yell, or threaten them with a ban. won't matter. who else am I missing?
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
mk4r32 (Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:50 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:51 pm

d4k%
eastybeasty
hexar
ixwlh247
arrecho
trader
gipsy
firefly

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:15 pm

Astros wrote:-master_stain, at least the rest of the players mentioned above are tolerable to some extent because they don't stack. this dude stacks, steals the farm of the player who he joined to stack with, buys zero wards, watches you die with full hp, and then he gets on his yummis account to preserve it before the stats delete and all of a sudden, he's a normal player. when he gets on the forums, he pretends he's a civil girl scout. when you're playing with him, he's a total clown.

ON POINT! This is the same girl scout that used to complain and cry about Draco doing the same except Draco can actually take mid and get his own kills.

If you noticed, he tries to be civil and fit in like a groupie with the players he stacks with, it's hilarious.
He lowkey looks up to these players. Shit stain tries to mimic these heros/plays on a non-mid lane. Storm and tiny with dagon, thirsty to use his allies as bodyguards to get the last hit in for a kill.
Last edited by mk4r32 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm

Astros broke her heart. Now she's gonna create different accounts to play but will be instantly spotted with her flames and toxicity.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:21 am

@astros, I feel u bro these players never learn and act they are stubborn when you tell them something. If you carry them no matter what you go 25-0 still lost the game. Most of them just play on their thing it's piss me off when they pick support heros and never buy ob wards. I hate those noobs tell me how to play and give me advice. I'm a cool person but it's difficult to deal with them. To be honest I like fair game but it's not going to happen, but anyway I just I don't care about them and let it go.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 pm

"-master_pain, picks jakiro or lich. Always builds veil. buys a set of ward at the beginning of the game but then randomly stops buying them for the rest of the game. goes to rune every 2 mins to try and gank mid for no reason. ends up dying or ruining your lane but somehow, in his own little world, he thinks he did a great job. if you say anything bad or don't do something he likes, he'll sit at t2 tower talking shit. when you ask him to move, he !ignores you. everyone is double his level but he somehow thinks he's not ruining."

lmao completely spot on. i have to dodge him every game. he starts off by ignoring whole team so you cant offer advice/criticize him. and since he ignores team for no reason he refuses to join team since he cant see you typing for group. he has the most copy and paste gameplay on ent by far same thing every game with 100% Probability. we all know its going to get to the point where games wont start because no one will play with the big thrower names. i wish games where just auto shuffled in lobby, it would be better. high elo players who stack will have to finally play with these trash heaps, and then finally throwers will start getting mass reported, making them either learn and start playing game seriously. i mean ive seen pain napolyn kurd bobby and so on play good games. the problem with them is their constant afking and lack of effort. the are obviously tabbed out of game and not paying attention. they choose to just play half ass. with pressure from good players who they know will report them they with time will correct themselves. ive seen so many stacked games where the high elo team just mocks the shitter team when someone on the shittier team throws, instead of the high elo team reporting them. the high elos are just happy for the win and just let the newbs who constantly stick together and throw get away with it over and over again. with stacking there is no pressure for the newbs. they know if they are on the shittier team they dont have to try, which will make any player who joins their team to try and carry them a nightmare, which furthers people not wanting to play with them slowing ent games from starting

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”