Gipsy and Hooch Sniper

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
mk4r32
Forest Walker

Gipsy and Hooch Sniper

Postby mk4r32 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:06 am

Who's a better sniper player?

Gipsy : rushes bkb / ults full hp and hides at the secret shop as if he's fooling someone for a gank when the reverse happens

Hooch : ghost and hod / hides all game yelling "b and i need farm" after taking mid

gip
Resource Storage

Re: Gipsy and Hooch Sniper

Postby gip » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:06 am

u forgot to mention the opposite team full of stunner... then u also forgot to mention our own team full of fed'er and noone was warding... but yeah blame gipsy... thats easy xD

Love this community full of hate!

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:10 am

the team feeds cuz fake carrys like you hide and don't do anything all game

You play the same way with spec too. You don't ult unless there's a KS potential. In fact, I've never seen you ult for a solo hunt or to save your allies and use it for distraction either. The minute you said "there's no point in using my ult" is when you proved you are a fake carry.

stop playing carrys, it's no fun when you join.
Last edited by mk4r32 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

gip
Resource Storage

Postby gip » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 am

you are still blaming, as a sniper you are weak until the middle of the game... but should i really explain myself, why i rushed bkb vs stunner? and was farming early? i also play alot clock, wd, tiny, ursa and for sure spec... now u open a new topic with spec... to be honest, you will find always anything besides the fact that you can carry too... you seems to be frustrated about my gameplay, we are a really small community, perhaps we should start with some respect... blaming, trolling and crying seems to be a big part of this game... but why! What would u suggest me to do? should i stop playing dota after 20 yrs?
Last edited by gip on Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:17 am

dude, you farm early to mid,fine. But you don't really pay attention to map nor the team fights.

but more importantly, you can't carry a late game either, so it's an automatic 5 v 4.

your alleged "farming" cuz you are weak early game doesn't apply here. You still solo feed after farming.

TBH, I can't tell if you are trolling or really still that bad when you are playing.

We have all played enough games with you. If you really played a team game, your mates would be covering your ass all game and support a carry where you won't have to rush BKB as your first item but ofc you wouldn't understand that.

gip
Resource Storage

Postby gip » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:23 am

Especially in this game, we had a lot of early fed'er and beside the fact they warded early.... yes, I got ganged up on like everyone else, but compared to the entire fed that were 3/12.... i think u choose a bad example

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:28 am

Not passing judgement on just that one game.

All we ask as a small community that you so call it is for you to team play which will make it enjoyable for all of us.

gip
Resource Storage

Postby gip » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:13 pm

I understand your point very well and I have always thought that I was doing that...
If you should be in a game together, then tell/remind me and I will come.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:02 pm

lmfao gipsy claimed in another thread about him he 'logs in once a year and saw his name mentioned by coincidence', but in both this post and the other one he's here instantly as soon as his name is mentioned. Yeah gipsy is a scumbag. Often impossible to lane with because he auto attacks/spams on creeps & also will last hit ur creeps in the forest when he walks by. Every. damn. game. Huge kser too.

It's a close call, but I'd say hooch sniper is slightly worse. But only - and only - because it took a huge ban for hooch to begin playing sniper semi-normally.

gip
Resource Storage

Postby gip » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:43 pm

What the hell, that's not true! What's wrong with you, I'm not doing it on purpose, ks or stealing the farm! That's not true at all!
Now i become a scambag, now even more offence is being taken...
why am I even trying to have a conversation when you're just going to have pure hate?

I play here on ent for over 8-10 years in a row and i'm an active player... I'm not even trying to come off as a pro gamer, and I'm not insulting anyone, beside trader, he is irresistibly disgusting! I receive pure hatred! Is this the way this small community treats each other and wants to continue to exist?

I know I have my highs here and there, but I won't and don't want to become a consistently top player. As an average player, I feel comfortable in this position. I don't see myself becoming an ifuck, jaydin or pray... if you don't like average players on ent, then I'm ready to leave.

You've recognised that correctly richard, i've noticed that there's a need to talk, that's why i'm here now.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”