Who do you think most op hero?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
ForsakeMe
Treant

Who do you think most op hero?

Postby ForsakeMe » Sun May 18, 2014 6:11 am

Who is the most op hero? And explain why. I will add my version and explanaition a bit later, when will got a free time :D . Hope till that, here will be at least 2-3 replies.
These users thanked the author ForsakeMe for the post:
Hero93 (Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:32 am)

supersexyy
Donator

Re: Who do you think most op hero?

Postby supersexyy » Sun May 18, 2014 6:17 am

In pub riki, no one wants to get detection
And sniper because most people don't know how to initiate and get screwed by sniper.
Last edited by supersexyy on Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

child

Postby child » Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 am

1, axe - axe is best hero, too strong, culler blade kills all. helix kills in area. battle hungry kills slowly. berserk call makes u kill urself on blademail. too strong

2, centare warrunner - too strong. too stun. area spells on almost evry ability. annoying dmg 2 attacker. u r likely to win with this hero. my comrade play only centare, and we win most game

3, queen of pain - accurate name, becase she hurts all. best at hurt. infinite range. teleport. too strong in lane and team fight with area damage

coldfire786
Treant Protector

Postby coldfire786 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 am

Every hero is op if u play it gud
ImageImageImage

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Sun May 18, 2014 10:57 am

1. Jah'rakal, Trall Warlord - Very stronk zxills and perfect item definitely and offence. Gr8 attack strength monster bash he best hero in game. His pro because of his own self not his own ability. He can be a hero in 1v1 and a hero for 1v3 and 1v5 in any place you must trust troll!

2. Huskar, The Emo Kid - I tried him i buy deso tarasqe treds eyes skadi i even beat trall warlord.

3. Ulsfaar Ursa Warrior - He has deadly zxills abd kan kill russian 1v1 with out test

4. Dark Terror Facelless Voidd - The best killer dota. For attack his third skill for stun. Will be kill with chronosphere plus cranium basher. I think everybody will feel so SICK.

5. Barash, Spirit Breaker - Coz he run fast, sometimes it cool.

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Sun May 18, 2014 11:14 am

Aghnaar wrote:2. Huskar, The Emo Kid - I tried him i buy deso tarasqe treds eyes skadi i even beat trall warlord.

Deso + skadi doesn't stack
Huskar doesn't need the Intel
None of these items are early game items (especially when huskar is a ganker) or easy to build into
No life steal

Looks like an absolutely terrible build.
Better would be treads urn armlet helm of dominator deso satanic in that order.
Last edited by supersexyy on Sun May 18, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

NaiDe
Basic Tree

Postby NaiDe » Sun May 18, 2014 11:41 am

Invoker. Most unique hero in dota. Many styles and builds to play with. Good against any hero.
my early game item build : boots , dagger, magic wand, bottle, euls.

Ember Spirit. Great early game tanker and initiator. Good escape

Puck. Most fun in my opinion . Easy to trick enemies and manipulate them.

Rooftrellen. Best support ever and huge tank. Very easy to cs with quelling blade. 10 min radi is easy if good farm.

-lothlorien

Postby -lothlorien » Sun May 18, 2014 2:50 pm

u named a few str heroes, that really are op. Yet you didnt mention their nightmare: naix. a well played naix is a beast. And if he dies..he alone is prolly goin to take 2-3 with him.

ipwnipwn
Forest Walker

Postby ipwnipwn » Sun May 18, 2014 4:14 pm

faceless void. Mask of Moms madness, mjo, buriza, divine, refresher, and anything else u want, can kill anyone no matter what.
Only God Can Be My Judge

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun May 18, 2014 4:23 pm

All heros are op depending on game phase(early, mid, late).

But,
Void pwns anything on equal ground.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Mon May 19, 2014 10:53 am

Agreements wrote:
nabo. wrote:All heros are op depending on game phase(early, mid, late).

But,
Void pwns anything on equal ground.

A good invoker, and void is useless :)

more like a fed troll or leo and void is dead meat 8-) Troll with the same farm as void(actually troll can farm faster but anyway), simply cant die from autoattacks with his armor lol. And void better not initiate with timewalk so he can just walk away after chrono bc no chance. As for leo, even if he dies in chronosphere, poof he comes back, void is slowed for 50%, skeleton king stuns him and stabs him to death ez :lol:

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Mon May 19, 2014 6:02 pm

child wrote:1, axe - axe is best hero, too strong, culler blade kills all. helix kills in area. battle hungry kills slowly. berserk call makes u kill urself on blademail. too strong
Blademail return damage your hero take. +40 armor, you return like nothing. So no, this is not a good point, still, for the rest, axe is a good initiator/tank.

I'll post later hero I feel a bit op.

Hero that are somekind of OP (I mean, not in yolo pub shit star).

Tidehunter : Is ult can change the turn of a game instantly.

ClockW: My fav, with UltStick, this dude is just a sooooo good initiator, killer, team helper. Also a reason why he's so much banned!

Lich or Invok : Well, for invoker, the amount of spell/nuke/disable/DPS he have, if well played, he's a rape. For Lich, new ult with agah is simply overpower...

You can add typical broken hero like huskar, but they can be easly counter by hero that gank well and lock him into place. No farm is game (If no bkb, blademail is ult...) So he need quite some farm to be useful, wich isn't the need of the three hero up there (their ult basically are STRONG) add ultstick for two of them to make them even more OP.. Tide is just a monster, anchor smash -60% dmg + kraken shield + ult. Wtf you wanna do against that T-T

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon May 19, 2014 8:52 pm

There is no "most OP hero". Hero power depends almost entirely on your team, enemy team, and player quality.

For example, some people would call a 6 item mort the strongest hero in the game. But is she really strong if your team has 4 other carries and then enemies have 7 disables? No.

Also, for some people, a hero like Slark or Huskar is considered the "most OP". But, when you go into inhouse games, Huskar is totally not. And, is Slark really OP if the enemy team has Doom and Lion? No, you are feed now.

If we're just talking about pubstomping, some good ones are Slark, Bloodseeker, and Doom. But even those can die and suck if you are counterpicked.

child

Postby child » Mon May 19, 2014 9:15 pm

keeping of the light - shoots u from acros the map. too strong. deceptiv appear for frail old man. Very clever,

tinker - instantly kill all. push too hard. i saw he kill entire team. too strong.

nyx assassinate - hitman 47 for dota. kills all by press his keys all at once. lose all mana. lose all health. infinietey stun. too

silencer - they should call him screamer becuz he makes i yell at computer. too strong. all nuke. global silence ruin every team battles

CassandraLove
Basic Tree

Postby CassandraLove » Sat May 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Based on ENT dota games probably axe. Since there is usually little cooperation and people basically just focuses on their own lane a good axe can be very devastating when creep skipping. All his spells is crazy strong also.

In general probably batrider; because he is almost impossible to shut down in the laning phase (can go anywhere or farm woods really fast) and becomes a mid-game monster with just a bit of farm and a few competent allies.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”