Who do you think most op hero?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
ForsakeMe
Treant

Re: Who do you think most op hero?

Postby ForsakeMe » Sat May 24, 2014 4:26 pm

CassandraLove, hi dude, wow ur in forum)) about axe dunno dunno, there are plenty of heroes that control him

CassandraLove
Basic Tree

Postby CassandraLove » Sun May 25, 2014 12:15 am

ForsakeMe wrote:CassandraLove, hi dude, wow ur in forum)) about axe dunno dunno, there are plenty of heroes that control him

Hi :)

I think there are plenty of counters for every single hero in the game. But in my mind a good axe is one of the hardest heroes to shut down early/mid game in these public league games.

Of course if you draft against him or punish his creep skipping by ganking him with several heroes then he will be shut down hard but the point is that people don't do that in these games and from my experience the most picked heroes are ones that axe works very well against.

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Sun May 25, 2014 1:13 am

I think the opposite, axe is so easy to counter in pub because you just get easy CS under the tower.
Axe is only scary in the trilane tower push strats.

eldryan
Plague Treant

Postby eldryan » Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 am

supersexyy wrote:I think the opposite, axe is so easy to counter in pub because you just get easy CS under the tower.
Axe is only scary in the trilane tower push strats.

axe goes behind the tower typically.

going to have to agree with Aghnaar here.

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Sun May 25, 2014 3:39 am

Yes, axe goes behind tower, you can get easy cs under the tower....

CassandraLove
Basic Tree

Postby CassandraLove » Sun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm

You really can't because your choice will be to either tank the massive dmg from the creeps yourself or let your tower take massive dmg. Either way you will lose eventually.

On top of that Axe will get every single creep kill while you will have to fight for cs while trying to avoid dmg on tower/yourself and if you try to harass Axe you will lose out on cs while he still gets all of it.

ipwnipwn
Forest Walker

Postby ipwnipwn » Sat May 31, 2014 2:43 pm

or u just 3 man gank him kill him and he loses his lane and stay behind all the game?
Only God Can Be My Judge

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Sat May 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Duo lane creep skip is so weak. Plenty of heroes can survive under a tower and get cs. Bloodseeker, lifestealer, lone druid, dark seer. Plenty of heroes can counter axe in a duo lane, dazzle, jakiro (liquid fire), invoker, cm. Without proper support axe isn't really that scary. Line ups often need to be built to synergise with axe.

Duo lane axe creep skip can also be ganked hard.

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Sat May 31, 2014 3:34 pm

1.Kardel Sharpeye, Dwarven Sniper - He's best hero I have ever seen. His levels are really awesome. His level 1 deals much damage in imba and his can go very with the high damage. His level 3 can make him shoot faster. Later, he can even shoot the tower alone without the tower seeing him.

2.Traxex Drow Ranger - Shes so very gorgeous :) best pretty hero for girls dota player. buys shady blade to trick enemy. dies 2 easy tho. u click her she die. silence 2 short. needs buff

3.Phantom Assassinate - too many assassinate. why so many? hero strong, over power. hard to kill. not scary

4.Broodmother - always invisible in web. i cant find he

5.Warlock - best support hero. press r and kill all. too strong

wnrdj01
Aura Tree

Postby wnrdj01 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:31 am

Good for laning phase, late game potential, mobility, push power and a good aoe nuke/stun for team fight. What kind of heros are prefered in competitive games? They are op heros under the current version of DotA. I stopped playing regular DotA like 3 years ago but back then semi-carry heros like storm, morphling, windrunner were prefered.

Fifty6Thirty9
Aura Tree

Postby Fifty6Thirty9 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:09 pm

morphing isn't a semi carry, he's definitely a hard carry with adaptive strike scaling and replicate. In my opinion some heroes that are hard to deal with are:
Rubrick: cast your own spells against you and telekinethis is a great initiator with a blink dagger.
Invoker: so many ways to play him it's hard to counter at start of game, he is a great pusher with necro3 and a great high ground defender.
Tinker: Very hard to catch out and a great defender/killer.
Leoric: if he gets farmed he walks into a fight and tanks, if you don't focus him he kills 2-3 and if you focus him once he dies you all slowed and they win team fight.
NatusVincere- Puppey Funnik Dendi KuroKy XBOCT

pandaren.
Forest Walker

Postby pandaren. » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Nuff said brew master GG

rewarding
Aura Tree

Postby rewarding » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Batrider, dark seer, alchemist, void, anti-mage, and weaver

Especially weaver; you can off-lane him no problem, dodge projectile stuns, pretty much survive every teamfight with good positioning, and hits hard late game.

eloocd
Aura Tree

Postby eloocd » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 am

easy question: geo

1) only hero with innate 15% lower respawn time (i think about this almost every night before i go to bed. I will never understand this phenomenon.)
2) only hero besides axe with innate 15% magic immunity (fucking retarted op shit)
3) can hold 5 boots of travel, combined with the 1 second cast time of poof you can never kill this fucking hero. hes everywhere any time he wants. this shit is honestly retarted and over fucking powered..zz
4) HAS 5 HEROES. aghs is a nice item that req no recipe (so it's buff in the hp department) then you SHARE STATS. max skadi or eth blades and you are 4x more buff than another hero who gets the same item (and you dont have to sacrifice anything rly cuz aghs i wouldn't consider a setback in the money department)
5) earthbind never needs to be leveled because lvl 1 earthbind will last you all game long. thats just dumb.......zzzzzz frees up every other skill. nets break tps
6) 315 base move speed. any you know he is going to sell and get travels inevitably. so fucking dumb
7) gets to level fucking fuckface before you fuckyoruself seriously i hate this hero. level 25 and ur levl 12 and he can steal expierence from every lane and farm jungle effectively until he gets to 24
8) i wont complain about focusing him down, ill just mention the chaos of 5 players attacking their own meepo and none of them dying as the rest of his team comes in and wipes you out.
9) level 3 ultimate, i want to kill myself
10)please shoot me now o god im almost not joking this hero is super fucking broken and i beyond hate him like way beyond.
11) i can name other shit but this is enough so i dont wry about things i cannot change -_- (slow poison ect ect ect)
12) btw shits on ur riki ur spectre ur sk too, just dont take my word, watcha replay of a good riki or sk then of a good meepo and you will see the meepo is the winner of the game.
13) there is no role where this hero is deficient. disabler, tank, initiator, spell caster, support, carry, nuker, escape, lane support, pusher, jungler EVERY ROLE, YOU DONT HAVE TO CHOOSE, YOU GET EVERY ONE - EVERY GAME. there is no down side. low stats gain? fixed that with aghs.
14) outfarms you gold wise
15) im going in: the slow poison, renders you IMMOBILE and at MIN MOVE SPEED within a matter of 5 HITS, that's one from each meepo folks! like wtf? *facepalm* ice frog *shakes fist* you have betrayed us
16) pushes creeps AND TOWERS. can take down a tower faster than ANY OTHER HERO. even a team of heroes dont deal as much dps as this one hero just wacking away at a defenseless tower. forget about your base, it's gone. you thought you killed it but it bought back and now you cant push again, and you cant fight it because it's levl 25 and can solo almost your entire team, making the game all about meepo and none about whoever else is sitting around not pushing (his team). maybe u get one guy helping. like kunkka, his boat is always available.
17) runs out of mana once per game, maybe twice if you're derpy. like u dont need 2 think about it.. and his nukes are no small item on the menu to be forgotten or underestimated.
18) i dont wanna talk about him anymore

ps dont take me seriously on the parts where im talking about myself, i just roll my eyes that's the extent to which i will act. also forgive the profanities, it's like 5:30am im just a sailor of the high dreamless seas arrrrrrzzz...zzz...zzz...rrr..zzzzzz *wipes drool from face in stupified fashion like that guy in toy story 2, *the fat one, *although im not fat, *although if i was fat idc cuz that just means ur enjoying life more, but it's probbly cuz of american food being bad and not ur fault. *eat organics. *american assuming everyone is american

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Ezalor. Infinite mana ftw lol

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”