Who do you think most op hero?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
rEvErSeDaMaGe
Resource Storage

Re: Who do you think most op hero?

Postby rEvErSeDaMaGe » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Arc Warden/Medusa

also if the player knows to exploit the hero's skills others can be op but those 2 come to mind.

tayLo72
Basic Tree

Postby tayLo72 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Pushers; heroes that can end the game by pushing lanes quickly and can even backdoor (with necrobook) and end the game by pushing towers and raxes and structures..... they don't care about hero kills... 2 that come to mind Furion and Arc Warden. These guys can push extremely well with a few items and are extremely difficult to stop. Other OP pushers I might consider are Krobelus and Rhasta for their powerful ultimates that can destroy structures and heroes alike. Other OP heroes I think are: Phoenix..for his aoe ultimate...sometimes maybe Slark..Meepo and Invoker...but the last 2(meepo, invoker) actually require more skill than the other heroes to be OP.

psychology
Forest Walker

Postby psychology » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Surprised it wasn't mentioned, but I feel like Phantom Lancer should be mentioned. Riki and motred a pain in the butt, Void I would have to say is most OP. Runner up possibly Magnus?

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:50 am

PA Mkb, she's easy kill / Early nuke also work while she don't get a bkb (some get it very late).
Riki is 180 gold to 200 of vision. Gem still exist if I'm not wrong.
PL is easly counter by a gyro / earth / void (when you know pl goes invis, chrono) /necro / nigma etc.

They're not OP. They're just hero that people let to much farm because 'pl go invis, we can't gank' riki 6 no vision / no gank. Do you realise you only named carry type (less magnus) as OP? Carry aren't OP if they get gank often and have no gold. It's easy. Hero that are OP is hero that can rape your ass witout a shit load of gold. Like drow / invoker are hero broken. No item still rape once they hit 7th level. (Drow is still squishy, but insane aura+dmg+AS). Her silence is also really poweful just with level one it's like 3 sec if I'm not wrong? . . .

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:17 pm

I bet every hero is going to be named by the end.

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Every hard carry*

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 am

OP hero is Skywrath. Abused lvl 6 ult.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 am

Well every hero can be pretty much OP if well played ... It always depends on enemies, allies, how the game goes on. You can be with a mortred and completely own, as you can be with mortred and have someone counter you and getting killed everytime...

But if i had to choose some heroes, i'd say Invoker (My favorite by far =P), legion commander, Goblin Shredder, ancient apparittion (I do mention this as this little guy with an ethereal blade, can do serious damage and can ruin one carry or a gank quite easy) and ofc meepo (Yes he can be squishy sometimes, and can be countered ... but truth be said, meepo can be a pain the ass if well played, either with dagger or lothars for placement).

Lara
Basic Tree

Postby Lara » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:21 am

LC its impossible to lose with him ... fuckn new heroes destroyed dota RIP

sparkles
Resource Storage

Postby sparkles » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Lara wrote:LC its impossible to lose with him ... fuckn new heroes destroyed dota RIP

what can he do against late game naix?
dead inside

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:47 pm

razor and his static link is some imbalanced cancerous shit atm. wins literally everymid matchup. if not mid he can also roam all throughout early game and still rape every core later on. viper is a close 2nd with his skin. tinker 3rd but at least in dota 1 you cant blink in fog trees.. so not as bad.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:36 am

So now we have LC winning every match, and Razor winning every match.
Let's do LC vs Razor mid and break the universe.

For real though:
"LC/Razor win literally every matchup!!" - No they "literally" don't.

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:51 am

Frank wrote:razor and his static link is some imbalanced cancerous shit atm. wins literally everymid matchup. if not mid he can also roam all throughout early game and still rape every core later on. viper is a close 2nd with his skin. tinker 3rd but at least in dota 1 you cant blink in fog trees.. so not as bad.

i love the new meta lolol. I was getting flamed in the past for my razor and viper builds despite the fact i was winning bc everyone thought that these heroes needed lothars and dps instead of tank items agha(and refresher on razor). Tinker is imba since u can stack ancients and farm them with march of machines, so u get farmed so fast that ppl cant get out of their base bc they have like 1k hp and u got dagon5. Regarding lc and naix, none of them is a late game force. imo skeleton king eats every carry ez. His reincarnation slow is some imba shiet. he can start even as support in a game, get dagger to initiate with stun and make ppl focus him when his ulti is up and scale up to be the team's carry when he gets some items.

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:27 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:So now we have LC winning every match, and Razor winning every match.
Let's do LC vs Razor mid and break the universe.

For real though:
"LC/Razor win literally every matchup!!" - No they "literally" don't.

Idk about LC but razor will win all mid matchups. He will never let u get cs from level 1. If u try to trade hits he will only drain ur dmg. The only thing u can do is leech xp while he keeps lane close to his uphill. You have to understand how powerful level 1 link is. 20 mana cost 25cd. Drains 7dmg per sec. Say u break out of distance after 3 sec. You just lost 21 dmg good luck getting any last hits cuz it last for 18sec. So u decide to check rune and get a dd or haste. U cast ur stun. Oh whats that his passive purged it and slowed you? oh well dont cast next time just auto him while he drains ur dmg in seconds to 0. Other fun facts about static link bkb doesnt break it. Inviz doesnt dispell it. Fog doesnt break it either. His str gain per level was buffed last ver to make matters worse. Only counter is linkens and ur investing alot of gold for a mediocre item that can be countered by urn or moc. Only hero that i think can just survive mid against razor and not lose mid horribly is a drow ranger with slow level 1to kite him back and forth. And even drow just survives if she over extends and gets linked she already lost the lane. Most pubs get plasma fiels at lvl1 hence why he seems weak. A competent razor will win mid b4 the 2min mark. Even if ur supports rotate mid you dont gain much by killing a hero whos more effective with just treads mek drums vs ur 50min carry and now ur safelane carry will get no free farm vs the superior offlane hero. Feel free to provide your counter to this hero and playstyle.

TLDR level 1 static link is more effective then most ultimates hence hero is OP.

rzr.Armada
Aura Tree

Postby rzr.Armada » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 am

TECHIES MOST OP HERO EVAR. PUBS ARE DUMB SO THEY RUN INTO MY LAND MINES LIKES BUGS ARE DRAWN TO A ZAPPER. AFTER THEY FEED ME A GODLIKE STREAK THEY GROW A BRAIN AND BUY SENTRY. BY THAT POINT IM SO FARMED THAT I 1 SHOT THEM WITH EBLADE+750 DMG LVL 3 REMOTE MINE.

TOO EASY

I HAVE 95% WIN RATE WITH TECHIES. I HAVE SOLO CARRIED SOME OF THE WORST PUBS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN WITH THIS HERO.

IF ICEFROG SAW MY REPLAYS HE WOULD NERF THAT HERO INTO THE GROUND LOL

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”