Countering a good Slark / Meepo

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Frank
Forest Walker

Re: Countering a good Slark / Meepo

Postby Frank » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:03 pm

http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/meepo
"Worst versus" Make sure you build a linkens on ember vs meepo incase he gets sheep. You should never lose assuming the meepo and ember players are at the same skill level.

Pixlars
Basic Tree

Postby Pixlars » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Pick Doom to counter a good slark. Bloodseeker is fine, but you will need +1 or 2 to kill him. A good Slark will either escape your rupture by teleporting, or manfighting you despite the rupture (and probably winning) normally you don't have teamfights in DotA but smaller 1v1 or 1/2vs1/2 fights. That's where Doom really shines, he can solo kill the Slark throughout almost the entire game with proper items and there is nothing the slark can do against it.

Against a good Meepo I like Necrolyte. You generally wont/cant stop a good Meepo from spreading through the map like a cancer and outfarming/strangling you to death (in D1 ENT games) what you can do is aghs ult one of the Meepos with necrolyte preventing his buyback/existance on the map for a long duration.

You will require +1 or 2 to kill him obviously. Earthshaker is fine also, if you have a good team.

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Ive Beaten good slarks with thrall.
-auctoritas non veritas facit legem-

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 pm

if you spam meepo or slark you shouldnt play doto anyways, so i guess when the meepo and slark players kill themselves thats how you counter them? :D

buldozer
Armored Tree

Postby buldozer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm

slark, meepo , axe, legion, bs , phantom lancer aids heroes, delete them icefrog :DDD its not posible, but i like games without them.

btw, i think its very hard to counter meepo and good slark on public ent em games. when u have 800 elo teammates. :twisted:
FAIR PLAY AND RESPECT!!! 8-)

shooterball
Armored Tree

Postby shooterball » Wed May 27, 2015 7:33 am

Witch Doctor anyone? This hoe paired with a BS or ES will RAPE meepo and/or slark all day.

Also no love to OD? OD wrecks slark and meepo! Comon guys!!

Stun, Maeldict, Veil, Ult. GG

Scepter
Veil of Discord
BKB

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”