counter corner

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
sparkles
Resource Storage

counter corner

Postby sparkles » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:40 pm

One of many questions.. When you face a strong leshrac and bs..ganks, pushed towers and leavergold got em already big..what items do you go asap?
When you have dk, sky, mira, dazzle and tree.
And note that dazzle and tree r rather noobs..and well...get silenced a lot.

Thx in advance:)
dead inside

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Re: counter corner

Postby NutzSucksHard » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:28 pm

It's nothing about item, but team sync. You had a good team synergy. Use dazzle ult to tank you up. Dk go in first in ult form.
They'll focus everything. Mirana ult.
Grave if he's about to die.
Meanwhile, sky silence lesh slow and ult.
By this time, dk should not be silenced. Stun lesh. Tree ult both of them (try to hold lesh in sky ult).
out of all this. you all go in. tree use leech life on lesh if not dead, dazzle pop is heal (should be the team heal).

As for item; a mek to heal after all this nuke in your face from leshrac.

I would recommend pipe + euls. Pipe your team, weave it (optional, mirana ult and surprise lesh ; invis, dk stun, silence from sky + ult. Meanwhile an arrow is coming to stun him for a long period of time so he can't do shit) focus leshrac, eul in air the BS if he's bothering team.. Heaven halberd him is also a good option.

Note that this is basic item easy to grab. Mek and eul. Rest is about your teamworking together.

In other word, focus leshrac, not the bloodseeker. Disable the blood while using all on lesh. Faster lesh die, easier bs is. Silencing the lesh is also a good idea. None the less a futur blademail on dk.
These users thanked the author NutzSucksHard for the post:
sparkles (Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:52 pm)

sparkles
Resource Storage

Postby sparkles » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 pm

That sounds good. But often we died because tree initated fights that were pretty risky and not tought through.
I am glad pipe wasnt wrong:>
I had mekkansm, pipe ...couldnt farm linkens or guinso..they had a bara, zeus and axe too..zeus left..but his ult..:(

Well, one more question..i asked my team to go bkb..they forbade me to do myself..and refused to buy..telling me its the wrong item.

I love em..they r my mates and too kind.still i think i was right :oops:
What do you think?

They said lesh is not the prob.but i felt that he did more harm than bs:(

Thx in advance:))) i cherish so nice explained answers very very much:))
dead inside

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:02 am

If this is 2v5 just blink daggers + necro and split push the map. Don't fight, just avoid
These users thanked the author supersexyy for the post:
sparkles (Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:52 pm)

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

BKB doesn't counter, I think, enough dmg (bs is mainly physical, is ult = pure dmg and lesh second skill is physical).. If they have blademail, consider to have it tho. Also you had pipe, you were enough tanking 'nuke'. So bkb was not needed. Also BS ult go throught it. The only reason you go for it (that I can see) is if you will tank A WHOLE LOT. Like bs ult you and you don't move kinda : your jobs is to be focused (like DK). A bkb is not 'wrong'. But on everyone? I don't think so since you had the pipe.

For the split push part. They had no real split pusher (natural one with lot of mobility). They could try it. But look :

sparkles wrote:When you face a strong leshrac and bs..ganks, pushed towers and leavergold got em already big

That mean they had no more twr (I guess only t3) and that's it. BS can catch anyone that is going solo split push with low farm. If they split push, they're making themselves more vulnerables. What about they see the split push plan, and they just go for a mid rax, or bottom, or just cut the lane behind the one pushing. So he never get to the top rax for exemple. With a lesh it's pretty easy to block split push from happening. Also, let's say they ignore the split push and dive in their base, catching them up. (Being fed, they kill them quite fast I think). So they end up 3v2, but 2 very fed. So it's easy fight to get rax, if they do buy back, they just got to back and wait for the next time they split push. Kill, no buyback.

It will be easy rax. The only way to win, when your twr are down, it is to wait for them to come at you, let them make the first move, mistake and win the fight by sync all your stuff together. It's a game of patience. Split push later on would be good, I agree on that, but only when dk can 1v1 bs kind of.

So as for bkb, not on everyone. For the split push, yes, once dk is enough farmed (also mirana). Before that you should stay together, defending at base, warding around a lot (sentry and obs) to see them coming at you (when you jungle for exemple).

Spoiler!
Remeber, they'll end up 6 slotted, after that, it's not a question of item, but what they do, mind game. When your team will end up 5 player with 6 slotted, it's not even about who win, it's done. Drag game to this state. Very late game. They lose. The only thing they want is to get your rax, defend at your best or catch them when they're a bit out of position (with the thing I said earlier, mirana ult dk stun arrow silence etc.)
These users thanked the author NutzSucksHard for the post:
sparkles (Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:29 pm)

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:51 am

Disagree. 5v2 so easy to split push. Keep good vision, reflexes with blink and carry tps
These users thanked the author supersexyy for the post:
sparkles (Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 pm)

sparkles
Resource Storage

Postby sparkles » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:34 pm

They had axe and bara too. But they were average and sky +mira Player well..so they were Not a big Problem.
Lesh and bs played Rallye good...and we hAd Mo chance for Farm and push:(

Nvm, i Know bis that i shouldnt have gone bkb..and that sometimes if you cant handle battles, put pressure if possible^*^

GN8:)
dead inside

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”