movement problem! Can You get banned for being votekicked?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
zwervertje2
Resource Storage

movement problem! Can You get banned for being votekicked?

Postby zwervertje2 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:03 pm

title says enough can you get banned for being votekicked out of a game lets say.. in my case 5 minutes ago hero stuck (unstuck command didn't do the trick) ? asked my team and opponent team to votekick me after i tried everything and -unstuck command twice

anyone encountered the following problem: can't click anything no hero's , taverns , shops , units... hero can't be moved unstuck command does work but does not solve the problem having this problem right now in a dota game ... kinda blows ''nothing has a life ammount shown either but it's all on''
Winter is coming!
My passion my love my life my story :!: :arrow: :mrgreen:

nabo.
Donator

Re: Can You get banned for being votekicked?

Postby nabo. » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:32 pm

You did not get autobanned for that votekick: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5662490

You tried using tp scroll? Players can dagger or send crow and give you a tp.
If -unstuck and tping does not work and you are frozen, you may leave the game if not votekicked and your appeal will be approved.
These users thanked the author nabo. for the post:
zwervertje2 (Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:03 pm)
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

zwervertje2
Resource Storage

Re: Can You get banned for being votekicked?

Postby zwervertje2 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:02 pm

nabo. wrote:You did not get autobanned for that votekick: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5662490

You tried using tp scroll? Players can dagger or send crow and give you a tp.
If -unstuck and tping does not work and you are frozen, you may leave the game if not votekicked and your appeal will be approved.

Well the problem is it was right from the start as i mentioned i wasn't even able to pick a hero (couldn't click hero taverns either) so i used -random drew a hero and i wasn't able to click anything or use anything even if someone would have given me a tp scroll wouldn't been able to click it either.. this only happend 3 times in my total dota gaming history! the thing is it's a mystery for me since i do not know what causes this or how to fix this during game :) cheers for the fast feedback Nabo !

Most regards
Winter is coming!

nabo.
Donator

Re: movement problem!

Postby nabo. » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:31 pm

@zwervertje2

Merged topics.

This is an uncommon bug, but it is a bug that happens sometimes to random players. Probably an unknown map problem.
I have only seen like 2-3 out of my years of dota experience who pressed shift + w/e random keys and were able to continue playing.
Most end up leaving the game or getting votekicked by others since you cannot click or play anything within ur game screen, although you can click your wc3 menus. Just make sure you tell your teammates what is going on b4 you leave.

Not a situation we can do anything about since it is map related.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

zwervertje2
Resource Storage

Re: movement problem! Can You get banned for being votekicked?

Postby zwervertje2 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:44 pm

much appreciated ! yeah well i will try this shift combination and see what happends ! cheers for the comment :) glad i didn't get banned tho an appeal wouldn't have been a big effort ;) cheerio
Winter is coming!

bill7907
Forest Walker

Re: movement problem! Can You get banned for being votekicked?

Postby bill7907 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:57 pm

It's a WarCraft 3 bug.
You lose complete control of everything around you and you cannot click on anything.

The solution is to restart WarCraft 3.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”