For the ragers

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

For the ragers

Postby ShinraCorp » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:27 am

Why so mad??

So we return to one of the perennial themes that can encumber us if we allow it to... The angry, loathesome fools who can't control their temper in a DotA game--whatever the reason be.

I've been called everything from a n*gg*r (no I'm not black or ignorant) to a chink to a homo all because some guy doesn't think I play a game well enough.

Maybe DotA is ruining lives. Taking its victims and grasping them in a maddening death clutch. Holding their souls ransom for ONE MORE GAME.

Because in DotA it's always one more game.. Just got to tweak that last bit of my K/D ratio. One more opponent to prove I'm better than. Gotta live up to my rep!!

It's a sick cycle that hinders progress in fields I would RATHER spend my time but I don't because I need just one moar!!

Que the irrational, hate filled diatribe we use to admoinsh or reprove our opponents/allies.

I want to promote awareness in our gaming community. Awareness that helps us to be the teacher and not the accuser. The jedi and not the sith. The corn and not the peas (?).

Be a nice dude... Recieve gratitude ( and respect!)
Those wings, I want them too.

Frank
Forest Walker

Re: For the ragers

Postby Frank » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:09 am

Bro lay off the thesaurus.

ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

Postby ShinraCorp » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 am

I is well edumacated
Those wings, I want them too.

LiquidShards
Armored Tree

Postby LiquidShards » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Mostly it's one or two people raging and everyone else just watches them. The real pros I've played with never bash the other players.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”