Filter for Dota maps

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
KermitOnCocaine
Basic Tree

Filter for Dota maps

Postby KermitOnCocaine » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:48 pm

Hey there... So back in the day you could set your filter for joining games to certain settings (small size, scenario, etc) and the game list would only show you DotaCash games. Since ENT is now the place to be I was wondering if you could set up something like that as well. I know void has is so that if you filter to medium size maps all their games show up. It really makes it easier for us DOTA fans, especially if we are running gproxy cuz you have to actually click on a game, you can't type in the name.

THANKS!

nabo.
Donator

Re: Filter for Dota maps

Postby nabo. » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Unlike dotacash or void, we host many different maps.

Use gproxy gui.

Ofc u can type in the name.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

LiquidShards
Armored Tree

Postby LiquidShards » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I think this is a great suggestion. How about make all ENT games show up in filter: medium. (Void filters in small). This would make it much easier for people to join ENT games (a plus!!!).

For some reason it hasn't let me type in the game name for ages (ENT only) so, yeah, I'm force to use ENT Connect/gproxy because finding a quickly filling game in the game list is a pain in the ass. Although disconnect protection is nice there are times when ENT Connect gets lag that I don't experience when I switch to battle.net. Also, (personal complaint here) sometimes firefox chokes when I'm playing and I almost get dropped. I'd rather play without any other programs running in the background.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:25 pm

ENTConnect is for people who dont have a cd key.... Bnet is a lot more stable, so there should be no reason to use entconnect.

If you have a legit wc3 copy...use bnet + gproxy.

Gproxy gui should not affect you in any way joining games.

1) Whisper the ENT bot the partial gamename phrase you would like to search: /w clan.enterprise !g ap
2) Copy the gamename at a channel: [ENT] dota ap us/ca #3 (ctrl+c)
3) Paste the gamename at customgames search box (ctrl+v)
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”