The International 5

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.

Who will win?

EG
80%
CDEC
20%

Total votes: 5

ForsakeMe
Treant

Re: The International 5

Postby ForsakeMe » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:24 pm

ok, lets be honest here. I very deeply analzyed the final games, ans guess what? Chinese team lost on purpose, thats the fact. Why? Cuz another chinese champions werent need for anyone , nor for organaizers or sponsors, nor for america or europe. Cuz in china dota is already a profession,major to strive to. Now this TI was done to make american kids hard try and spend more time on dota. And most pitiful thing about this, how EG celebrated their win, there was no happy. Cuz it's rly hard to make yourself happy when your opponent doesnt even resist. On semi-final EG vs CDEC was played fairly, and result 2-0 in 40 min.
And on top of that, one more funny thing. All commenators and analysts watched those games, and they were making Invalid points which you dude accecpt as truth. And trying to tell us. These commentators and analysts will tell you anything for those money and popularity. Havig an iq a bit above average is enough to understand this. But the opnion of those analysts is crucial thing that not meant to be critized, in other words, its a tool to make the public opinion, in which kids all over the wolrd blinldly bellieve. I am really sorry those who spent a week for this bullshit perfomance. Peace everybody!

Lynx
Donator

Postby Lynx » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:55 pm

seems legit

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:04 pm

ForsakeMe wrote:ok, lets be honest here. I very deeply analzyed the final games, ans guess what? Chinese team lost on purpose, thats the fact. Why? Cuz another chinese champions werent need for anyone , nor for organaizers or sponsors, nor for america or europe. Cuz in china dota is already a profession,major to strive to. Now this TI was done to make american kids hard try and spend more time on dota. And most pitiful thing about this, how EG celebrated their win, there was no happy. Cuz it's rly hard to make yourself happy when your opponent doesnt even resist. On semi-final EG vs CDEC was played fairly, and result 2-0 in 40 min.
And on top of that, one more funny thing. All commenators and analysts watched those games, and they were making Invalid points which you dude accecpt as truth. And trying to tell us. These commentators and analysts will tell you anything for those money and popularity. Havig an iq a bit above average is enough to understand this. But the opnion of those analysts is crucial thing that not meant to be critized, in other words, its a tool to make the public opinion, in which kids all over the wolrd blinldly bellieve. I am really sorry those who spent a week for this bullshit perfomance. Peace everybody!

This was the most retarded thing ive read all year. props!

driveent
Resource Storage

Postby driveent » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:21 am

Frank wrote:
ForsakeMe wrote:ok, lets be honest here. I very deeply analzyed the final games, ans guess what? Chinese team lost on purpose, thats the fact. Why? Cuz another chinese champions werent need for anyone , nor for organaizers or sponsors, nor for america or europe. Cuz in china dota is already a profession,major to strive to. Now this TI was done to make american kids hard try and spend more time on dota. And most pitiful thing about this, how EG celebrated their win, there was no happy. Cuz it's rly hard to make yourself happy when your opponent doesnt even resist. On semi-final EG vs CDEC was played fairly, and result 2-0 in 40 min.

This was the most retarded thing ive read all year. props!

I read it twice and then gave up

ForsakeMe
Treant

Postby ForsakeMe » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:52 am

Yo guys, look at his leg, it makes triangle of Illuminati which proves my theory!

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”