Is this combo legal in Dota LoD on ENT?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
WatashinoWaifu
Basic Tree

Is this combo legal in Dota LoD on ENT?

Postby WatashinoWaifu » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:35 pm

So I don't see it anywhere on ENT, but the combo is Rearm + Overgrowth (With Aghamins)
The abuse I find that should be banned is the fact that they can have those eyes in the forest things all over the map, and sit in fountain and keep spamming Overgrowth - Rearm, one game, my ally had made it impossible for the enemy team to exit their base, because he had his EITF (Eyes In The Forest) everywhere. It was literally global rearm at that point, and I saw it again being used like that in another game, but I didn't know if I should say that's bannable or not because I don't see it anywhere on the forums. Can an admin or someone tell me if this is or isn't an abuse of rearm that hasn't been caught yet, or something like that.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Is this combo legal in Dota LoD on ENT?

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Can't they be detected with a gem or sentry?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Lod is just that much broken. Many combos are op. I heard that we could remove -bo to avoid some of the op builds. Feel free to make a suggestion.

Haunt+phoenix ult+refresher is as bad imo.

Im pretty sure roof's spirits are visible, so they can be killed by using quelling blade or tango or hero skills to break trees.

I dont see it being a glitch, so no, it is not bannable atm.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Malicious
Armored Tree

Postby Malicious » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:40 am

It doesn't matter if you have sight over the trees, as soon as you move in you'll be rooted before cutting the tree. The player can literally sit in base and watch his mini-map of anyone on the opposing team approaching any of his Eyes or just continuously spam root. Having Eyes in every lane effectively prevents creeps from pushing. BKB and Linkens are useless against it making it completely uncounterable especially if the player decides to fountain-sit spam.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:51 pm

The spell has a cd though rite? cant spam it.
Clan High@useast

• Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Malicious
Armored Tree

Postby Malicious » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:04 pm

nabo. wrote:The spell has a cd though rite? cant spam it.

Yeah, a 1-sec rearm.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:17 pm

If u max ur rearm ya.

We can either off bo or ban all op builds which i dont think is a good idea.

@f-train
Comment?
Clan High@useast

F-Train
Protector of Nature

Postby F-Train » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:41 pm

the current mode is sd/em/s6/bo/d2 (single draft / easy mode / 6 skills / balance off / draft 20)
We used to have lod bots with fn (fast neutrals) and bots without bo. But everyone chose to play with bo mode. tbh our mode is pretty balanced because limit 20 heroes. don't think our players want to remove bo

Overgrowth became upgradable in 6.83g version i believe. it should not be upgradable with scepter, just like rearm supernova + scepter. I made a topic in lod forum and await a response
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Have a question? Search below for your answer :)

Not sure if you're banned? Don't know how long or why you're banned? Click this

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”