Autobalance

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
KrzysS
Basic Tree

Autobalance

Postby KrzysS » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:14 pm

There's one Big problem in ent pub dota's - Stackers. Those morons constantly ruin the games, and cause of it quality of ent went to trash.
if u join as 9 or 10 player in 9 for 10 cases u will see elo change sth between 4 to 26 or worse. Absurd.
All publics should be autobalnced to stop this stacking madness, or least most of them.

nabo.
Donator

Re: Autobalance

Postby nabo. » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:22 pm

KrzysS wrote:There's one Big problem in ent pub dota's - Stackers. Those morons constantly ruin the games, and cause of it quality of ent went to trash.

Pub is pub. You cant demand better quality when you are playing -em games on a map that is supposed to be played non-em. It is difficult for em players to get good. Although both versions require a different style of playing, it is evident that non-em players play a lot better than -em players. Stacking in a way is an illusion. There is nothing wrong with people playing with friends. You gottta accept that you are playing a game with an old platform engine not having the matchmaking features to organize and match players with same/similar skill ratings.
if u join as 9 or 10 player in 9 for 10 cases u will see elo change sth between 4 to 26 or worse. Absurd.

Not an accurate statistics. I play many games that are 10-20 elo change everyday.
All publics should be autobalnced to stop this stacking madness, or least most of them.

We used to have autobalance bots. They used to be demanded. But, no longer active, so they were removed.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

KrzysS
Basic Tree

Postby KrzysS » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Its obvious cause most of the player stacks, only way to remove stackers is to hide stats or ab games, other way they will never join balanced game, cause OMG I CAN LOOSE MY ELO.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:14 am

O.o @KrzysS, To be honest, stats doesn't mean anything. If it does, you should go play HoN, because stats mean everything over there.

Also, there's shuffle mode, I was wondering why nobody implement that.
Void bots has their own queue system too.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”