Riki with Dagon => AnotherWorld © ® ™

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
BiLyA
Treant

Re: Riki with Dagon => AnotherWorld © ® ™

Postby BiLyA » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:41 am

shooterball wrote:Speaking of random builds. Best way to counter a silencer is with BKB Refresher as an intel caster.

My favorite to counter a silencer is Witch Doctor.

First item BKB, then Aghams, then Refresher. So fucking OP and people would really never think that. The elo pool with just those items is enough to spam all items twice.

not sure if trolling or just noob, but global silence will stop channelling spells even if u bkb. a good silencer waits the right moment to use it. also if wd has bkb agha refresh, means its like 50 mins in game so ur ulti is useless since enemy carry will have abyssal and ppl will be tanky as fck.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

shooterball
Armored Tree

Postby shooterball » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:02 am

BiLyA wrote:
shooterball wrote:Speaking of random builds. Best way to counter a silencer is with BKB Refresher as an intel caster.

My favorite to counter a silencer is Witch Doctor.

First item BKB, then Aghams, then Refresher. So fucking OP and people would really never think that. The elo pool with just those items is enough to spam all items twice.

not sure if trolling or just noob, but global silence will stop channelling spells even if u bkb. a good silencer waits the right moment to use it. also if wd has bkb agha refresh, means its like 50 mins in game so ur ulti is useless since enemy carry will have abyssal and ppl will be tanky as fck.

@bilya

Not sure if you trolling or noob, but did you know if silencer casts ult first you can bkb after he ults to cancel it?

Noobs these days. I got agha BKB in 23 minutes the other day so your argument is invalid all around.

Have you ever seen a lvl 16 WD? Also did you know with WD a lot of kills are finished with MAELDICT as the hero is running early game behind tower, therefore WD is the only one to get EXP???

LOL we talking em pubs brosef

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:17 am

shooterball wrote:@bilya

Not sure if you trolling or noob, but did you know if silencer casts ult first you can bkb after he ults to cancel it?

Noobs these days. I got agha BKB in 23 minutes the other day so your argument is invalid all around.

Have you ever seen a lvl 16 WD? Also did you know with WD a lot of kills are finished with MAELDICT as the hero is running early game behind tower, therefore WD is the only one to get EXP???

LOL we talking em pubs brosef

like i said again, a good silencer will bait you and stop your channeling with his ulti that goes through bkb. Even if u activate bkb after, ur ulti will still be gone so yea. Then u will refresh right? And what makes u think that silencer doesnt have a refresher himself? Why would a position 4 or 5 wd have more farm than silencer that is usually position 1 or 2? If you think that the counter to silencer is an intelligence support hero, then u play vs noob silencers all the time, so no need to go that far, pick bara-sniper-storm-sf(storm and sf need just a fast euls vs silencer) and farm them all game long till they ragequit. I love wd and i abuse him on pubs, but in real matches, wd tries to get agha all game long, if he has it on min 30 its cool, then he waits enemy team to throw big disables and after that he tries to ulti. He is only support hero while silencer is more of a carry.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

noobility
Armored Tree

Postby noobility » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:13 pm

AnotherWorld wrote:Since i've started 1,5 months ago to play Riki, Mort, Bara, Ursa or even Leo with Dagon, performing 40-10 even, i see more & more users doing my combo Riki Dagon :shock:

How creative is that ! :lol:
Just a tip for all guys who should stop copy builds they seen over years (almost 11 years from now) :

man, i've seen that noob SuicideSquad on multiple occurrences (50+ games) with 'your build' riki+dagon ... from what i remember, this is a well-known fact that he is going dagon as his very first item (no even boots) from january 2015 and later on ... he also did it with gondar, sb, bs, sk or sven - to name a few heroes ...

AnotherWorld
Donator

Postby AnotherWorld » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:40 pm

yeah, that cunt copied me for a long time :)

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”