Lanaya and Maelstrom not working

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Slomosapien
Treant

Lanaya and Maelstrom not working

Postby Slomosapien » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Anyone else encountered this? I just had it happen. Never seen it before. Not a single proc of chainlightning

BiLyA
Treant

Re: Lanaya and Maelstrom not working

Postby BiLyA » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Maybe just unlucky lol. I would like tho to point out that mkb(with true strike on) is not stacking with weaver germinate attack, medusa splitshot, gyrocopter flak cannon or luna glaives. I think in old maps it would stack, i clearly remember owning many phantom assasins with mkb on medusa and now when i buy mkb and activate split shot, split shot doesn't work -_-
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:36 pm

From what i recall, crit, mini stun, mkb' ts(which is based on crit strike) dont work with split shot. Same as when u proc lightnin with maelstorm. U will only shoot one arrow. In other words, any buff or buff placers will only work on main target and not to all split targets. Has been so for ages.

I hate medusa... such a boring hero, so i rarely play her unless i random her.

As for getting mjor on ta...i think deso is a whole lot better item on her. She falls off lategame, so needs the dmg and maelstorm is mainly a farming item which she does not need due to psi blade.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:34 am

nabo. wrote:From what i recall, crit, mini stun, mkb' ts(which is based on crit strike) dont work with split shot. Same as when u proc lightnin with maelstorm. U will only shoot one arrow. In other words, any buff or buff placers will only work on main target and not to all split targets. Has been so for ages.

I hate medusa... such a boring hero, so i rarely play her unless i random her.

Yea, im well aware that u get true strike only on ur main attack, in other words to the hero u right click and not on ur other split arrows. So if i was facing a mortred for example, i would get mkb and right click her in fights to attack her with my main shot and let my other arrows take care of the rest opponent team that had no evasion. But after 6.81 when i buy mkb, medusa will fire only 1 arrow with split shot on unless i deactivate true strike. Same happens on gyro's flak cannon and luna's moon glaives. Someone should fix that shitty bug bc it makes these hard carries weak vs evasion, so they lose their potential. God i hate new maps :roll:

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:11 pm

BiLyA wrote:But after 6.81 when i buy mkb, medusa will fire only 1 arrow with split shot on unless i deactivate true strike. Same happens on gyro's flak cannon and luna's moon glaives. Someone should fix that shitty bug bc it makes these hard carries weak vs evasion, so they lose their potential. God i hate new maps :roll:

Its the same in 6.81....?!?!?!?!? I guess u never gotten mkb on luna or dusa while playing 6.81.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:25 am

well maybe im confused with 6.78-6.80, i didnt play 6.81 much anyways lol. Im sure though that in older maps i could use mkb on those heroes and especially medusa bc i was playing her a lot and my usual build was travels skadi butterfly satanic mkb divine.

Slomosapien
Treant

Postby Slomosapien » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:03 pm

nabo. wrote:
As for getting mjor on ta...i think deso is a whole lot better item on her. She falls off lategame, so needs the dmg and maelstorm is mainly a farming item which she does not need due to psi blade.

I get mael for the farm and atk speed, plus the active on mael works like a second bmail. Between mail, refract, and mael, she's hard to attack effectively..

The point is not whether I should buy it, just that it's bugged and I don't know who inform.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”