Dota 6.83d butterfly and weaver desolator

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
brandyrocks
Aura Tree

Dota 6.83d butterfly and weaver desolator

Postby brandyrocks » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:25 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post bugs or not.
Anyways butterfly in 6.83d has an activation skill of trading evasion for 20% movement speed. However after you use it once the evasion is disabled forever. The cooldown clock never even starts.

I know dota 1 and 2 are different but just take this into acct. Weaver's desolator works on his first autoattack but not the second in Dota 2. Doesnt seem the same way for Dota 1 it never works.
Also when u get both maelstorm and lifesteal, in dota 2 lifesteal works if the thunder doesnt prock from the maelstorm. In Dota 1 its one or the other depending on which item u put in. In short only one of them works.

nabo.
Donator

Re: Dota 6.83d butterfly and weaver desolator

Postby nabo. » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Well these are known bugs. You will have to contact icefrog to fix his map, but i doubt he will take another look. Dota1 actually has a lot of bugs, but the current game is "playable" without game breaking elements.

The orb bug is due to wc3 engine limits, so the only way is to bicode it so one of the orbs is not considered an orb.....icefrog failed to update the 6.83 map fully and fix the somewhat unnoticeable bugs (another ex. Crit bash during phasing).

Anyway, the dota 6.84 6.85 maps by dracol1ch (aka dota lod map maker and ex dota1 map translator), fixed a lot of these bugs including the ones you mentioned. This version is currently being hosted on ent7, ent10, and on DIHL.

We attempted to only host this map, but reverted due to still strong demands for icefrog's map.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

brandyrocks
Aura Tree

Re: Dota 6.83d butterfly and weaver desolator

Postby brandyrocks » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:52 am

he already made 6.85? man thats amazing
I was waiting for this. Wish more ppl adapt to this new version. Love how no extra gold on em. Everything is pretty much non em now

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”