Looking to learn Heros & Items/etC

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Mercy

Looking to learn Heros & Items/etC

Postby Mercy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:01 am

xx
Last edited by Mercy on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Looking to learn Heros & Items/etC

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Learn what they can or learn how to properly use/play them?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Properly use/play them. Focusing on Lina for now.

child
Plague Treant

Postby child » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Lina is ok to start with, yet she can be kind of difficult since quite squishy, semi difficult aoe stun, and relies on positioning.

Some heroes I would always recommend for beginners are ogre magi, abbadon, lich, night stalker, jakiro, vengeful spirit, or of course spirit breaker. All of these heroes have good-great survivability and have single target skills. The best new players, in my experience, are ones who focus determinedly on staying alive, putting observer wards, and choosing heroes that have slows or stuns that they can just click on enemy heroes.

Ogre Magi, Vengeful spirit and Spirit breaker also are all in my top 10 most fun heroes to play.

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:21 pm

bottle treads euls is core on lina in this patch.
she is by far the strongest mid hero atm. start off with 3 branches tangoes obs and courier. place an uphill ward and spam ur stun with a couple right clicks. time ur stun as theyre about to last hit a creep. start off with stun always and max ur dragon slave after getting 1 point in fiery soul at 4. Dont be afraid to cs with dragon slave if u can also harras the other mid at the same time. Rune control is a must or ur losing the lane. If ur not getting any runes u gotta stack and catch up in the jungle. After u get ur euls its pretty much a guaranteed kill everytime ur ultimate is up. keep up the pressure in everylane. camp their jungle and dont let them farm. after euls theres many items u can go for depending on ur playstyle. blink loth aghs bkb eblade deso crits ac skadi etc..
These users thanked the author Frank for the post:
PrincessIce (Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 pm)

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:04 am

If you're going a spellcaster like ogre, or lina, I always like rushing blink when I'm farming well.
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”