DotA is gone, ENTDotA awaking

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Kasandra
Aura Tree

DotA is gone, ENTDotA awaking

Postby Kasandra » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 am

After i checked many, many DotA bans report i have a few thinks:

Dota is not dota anymore. Its ENTDotA. Some rules for ban are very nice like courier glitch, grief, afk, item destroying but ur judgement about others its ...

For now i cant enjoy about game. Now i have think what to do. I played on Ent ( old russian version when 6.85 is ??? ). So should i farm or go to base? Better i go to base coz anyone can report me or ive farm some. 1 v 5 its hard to def but i can harass them. I will die 100%, ruin my stats but i trying

Another one
Should i go die with team or i stay back and will be w8ting for kill. Better i go. Maybe i die and i ruin my stats but the other guy will not report me.

U can make 15-0 but guy who had 2-8 will report you and you will be banned. He went 2-8 so he is mad and rage. I go 2-8 he go 15-0 so let me see.

I trying but i dying. On game when people call u noob ( i love stats wars ).

1. Fucking noob 2
2. STFU u 2-8 im 15-0 l2p kid
1. Dont care about stats u only ks

So after the game 2-8 guy is still mad going to report the better player. Crew will review and they will judge you. If they dont like your style u know.

Guys please. Stop personal judge players about your own point. Its complete madness. Do that or league or something but not on public games when u dont know 99% names. Sometimes players call

Dude i play agressive so stay with me. Sometimes players call i stay back and farm. Its the worst ban reason ever. Stop ban players for game style

I hope u get mine consignment
These users thanked the author Kasandra for the post:
JupiterRetrograde69 (Tue May 17, 2016 7:59 pm)

Burnt
Treant Protector

Re: DotA is gone, ENTDotA awaking

Postby Burnt » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Kasandra wrote:Should i go die with team or i stay back and will be w8ting for kill. Better i go. Maybe i die and i ruin my stats but the other guy will not report me.

There is a third choice: to go with the team and boost your stats

Kasandra wrote:For now i cant enjoy about game.

you cant enjoy the game because ur BANED.

I don't think you understand how toxic your play style is. Who else with KD like yours have such low win rate and so many ban requests (by their teammates) against them?
GOTEM

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Burnt wrote:I don't think you understand how toxic your play style is. Who else with KD like yours have such low win rate and so many ban requests (by their teammates) against them?

thats ez, https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=kaapo
rekt :mrgreen:

Also, thx adrianna or kassandra or w/e for introducing us to the way you are thinking (or at least trying to). It was very... entertaining i have to say. Now back 2 ur kitchen, Kappa 8-)
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:25 am

DotA is a team game and our rules promote such environmental. You can both farm and play/support your team without harming them but letting them get owned. It's the balance any professional player is capable of. If you dont know when it's the right time to stop farming and help your team, perhaps you should reflect your gaming style.

For any rule suggestions tho, please post in the suggestion forum.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”