ap mode and 1150+ elo bot

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
KingKar
Forest Walker

Re: ap mode and 1150+ elo bot

Postby KingKar » Tue May 03, 2016 5:26 pm

@aRt)y
That was more like a group of friends playing private match. Like I said the dihl before was a fail as I predicted, maybe if u had done it right from the start it wouldn't. U realize the dihl mods rejected 90% of its applicants. And u say it disbanded, of course it would.

The only way for dihl to be successful is to open a chance for all pubs, requirement of certain ELO. Not a teamspeak, vouch, unfair advantages, etc. I still can't believe how u not realize that the group of dihl players almost all knew each other, used the league for their own satisfaction, and ditched it when they got bored. That's no proper league

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue May 03, 2016 7:04 pm

KingKar wrote:I still can't believe how u not realize that the group of dihl players almost all knew each other, used the league for their own satisfaction, and ditched it when they got bored.

They didn't get exactly bored, it's just that like half of them got kinda banned for maphack lolol.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Wed May 04, 2016 12:38 am

imo dhil died because of the large skill gap between alot of the players. which led to games revolving around the good players and the bad players were mostly on support and for the most part a non factor in those games. maybe now a new dihl season could be more succesful since i believe no competent players are still playing dota 1 seriously and the skill gap is much smaller. that is of course if enough people are still interested in organized games which I highly doubt is the case. At most I see like 6-10 of you interested which is not enough to run a vouch/private league. You need something around 30+ interested players to make it work. In conclusion if ur dead set on playing high level dota, pickup dota2 and learn it. In the end you will improve but you will grow a deep hatred for peruvians.

Rak
Resource Storage

Postby Rak » Wed May 04, 2016 12:48 am

Frank wrote:In the end you will improve but you will grow a deep hatred for peruvians.

QUE ASCO

team son todos gringos putos.... VIVVVVVAAA PERUUUUU

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Wed May 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Frank wrote:maybe now a new dihl season could be more succesful since i believe no competent players are still playing dota 1 seriously and the skill gap is much smaller.

That's sad but lets do it!
GOTEM

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon May 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Don't know how long you've been on this sever, but I remember at least 2 (maybe 3) times when ENT tried this and it failed. It does seem that pub dota is getting worse and worse as time progresses though, so maybe trying it again would be worth it. I don't know what's up, but it seems that dota games have gotten WAY worse than they were before, over a fairly short period (maybe 1 year). I can't even enjoy the games anymore, since it's always a few teamers smashing 3-4 newbies, and it didn't always used to be that way.

DIHL failed because there were like 4 people vouched, everyone else got rejected. That's what happens when you set your standards incredibly high in a 14 year old game.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”