Basic Hero stat questions... who can answer them?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Prime
Armored Tree

Basic Hero stat questions... who can answer them?

Postby Prime » Fri May 13, 2016 9:35 pm

In the Hero's tab on the ENT website we are given stats for DotA heros. Where is the legend to tell me what they mean?

1) For "Attack Animation" it gives 2 different numbers. For example for Chaos Knight its says "0.5/0.5" but for Pudge it says "0.5/1.17" What is the first number and what is the second number and where can I find it explained?

2) For "Casting Animation" there are also 2 different numbers.

3) "Sight Range" also has 2 numbers... I assume those are for day/night correct?

4) Unrelated to heros, I also see in my personal stats it doesn't show my stay rate on the website but in game I can type !stats in the lobby and it will show. Can I access this from the website?

Sorry for the noob questions but I thought maybe someone could answer.

Frank
Forest Walker

Re: Basic Hero stat questions... who can answer them?

Postby Frank » Sat May 14, 2016 3:01 am

1) foward swing b4 ur attack launches .5 seconds then backswing after the attack registers .5 sec its really useful with animation canceling on hereos like cm with a really long backswing u get more attacks off.

2) same deal as 1 except that when u cast spells, its why rubick can land faster hooks/razes/epicenters then their original counterparts.

3) correct.

4) unsure about that one sorry.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat May 14, 2016 1:17 pm

The hero stats page is most likely out-dated. You should check the official DotA 1 forum for that.

Regarding the stats, can you provide your ingame name the and the link you are trying to use?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Mon May 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Frank wrote:2) same deal as 1 except that when u cast spells, its why rubick can land faster hooks/razes/epicenters then their original counterparts.

WRONG. pretty sure sandking's cast time is 0.00 < rubick's 0.1. totally burnt kappa
GOTEM

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Mon May 16, 2016 6:26 pm

think i meant to say fissure... idk why i said epi but gg wp. gona need some ice for this burn.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Tue May 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Frank wrote:think i meant to say fissure... idk why i said epi but gg wp. gona need some ice for this burn.

oyu yes
GOTEM

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”