So why do mods keep taking my threads down

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
timdoanc
Forest Walker

So why do mods keep taking my threads down

Postby timdoanc » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:37 am

This is DoTA discussion board. What happen to "Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here?" Do you not like truth talkers?

Anyways when will you change the map to 6.83d or make 6.85k EM?

What happen to viewtopic.php?f=43&t=93349 ? Is this just a false and dishonest hope? Are you are using the strategy, "Let's ignore the community and continue with 6.85k and pray that they will forget about 6.83d and adapt to 6.85k? Not happening here folks.

Hatedmaru

Re: So why do mods keep taking my threads down

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:48 am

Well, considering common sense is lacking there:

1st i'd say you're spamming the board, since there's 100000 topics about the same thing over again (pretty sure ur post would fit into one of the topics, instead of posting new topics about the same again, which = spam and possibly why admins removed your topic)

2nd Changes are done when the server owner (aka uakf.b) has time to do so - Considering the suggestion has been already approved (and its awaiting implementation - check what awaiting implementation means if you have any doubts -.-'), it will be reverted as soon as he has time to do so.

EDIT: Noticed you can't even search through forums properly, anyways viewtopic.php?f=166&t=93482 thats the link you should be looking at.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: So why do mods keep taking my threads down

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:15 am

There is a fine line between complaining and discussing. Discussing would be asking something in a neutral way. Complaining would be accusing us of silencing the "truth."

And yes, exactly these kind of topics get trashed as they have zero value. You can either read or search the forums - or have the manners to properly ask a question.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”