Lycan glitch

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
nicoj36
Resource Storage

Lycan glitch

Postby nicoj36 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:57 pm

What's up with lycan transformation glitch? Every time we use ult to transform he stops and pauses and you have to send the commands again like attack or go somewhere. Kinda useless now specially if you're trying to avoid a gank to run full-speed but he would stop anyway and just get you killed. He used to be really smooth with his transformation :D

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Lycan glitch

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:33 am

nicoj36 wrote:What's up with lycan transformation glitch? Every time we use ult to transform he stops and pauses and you have to send the commands again like attack or go somewhere. Kinda useless now specially if you're trying to avoid a gank to run full-speed but he would stop anyway and just get you killed. He used to be really smooth with his transformation :D

That's... not a glitch. They just decided to give lycan's ult a 1.5 seconds activation time. It doesn't really make any difference if you're using it in fog before ganking someone, but it does make it less effective as an emergency anti-gank escape mechanism. Note that on the other hand, they made his ulted form run even faster, so if you can deal with the transformation time, you should be able to make up for the lost time and then some. Anyway that's life, get used to it.

There IS a major glitch with lycan's ult in .83, which causes it to become greyed out and unusable for the rest of the game, so playing him should be avoided at all cost right now. I thought this thread would be about it.
Last edited by Sylvanas on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Lycan glitch

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:35 am

Edit: accidentally made a new post thinking I was editing the last one, I have no use for a second post.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”